Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Breaking News: Obi Re-elected Anambra State Governor: - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Obi Re-elected Anambra State Governor: (15317 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Breaking News: Obi Re-elected Anambra State Governor: by chuqudy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
I knew Peter Obi will win. I have heard of is wonderful deeds. I heard that he worked like a mad man. He has tried to show Anambra people that whatever Ngige can do, he will do better. Well, I am not from Anambra but I schooled there(Unizik) in the time of Ngige. I don't know how truthful is it that Obi is a workaholic. Well, if true, he should keep it up. However, I would have loved if Ngige won it. Ngige is the only true Igbo man remaining in this morally earthquaked country. They were 2 before, but Nigeria has killed one(Okadigbo). Ojukwu was one of them but he has long been retired. I can't wait to see Ngige sitting on that Government sit in the next four years. Soludo or who other person should not even dream of becoming governor unless after Ngige has ruled for 8 years. Chris Ngige is the Ogadagidi. He must be the next governor of Anambra State. Otherwise, I would know that Anambra people are feeble minded.
Re: Breaking News: Obi Re-elected Anambra State Governor: by Ownfag(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
bebrief: http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=165947

The governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi, has been re-elected for another term of four years. The official results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) show that Obi, who ran on the ticket of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), won in 13 out of the 21 local government councils in the state.

He also fulfilled the 25 per cent spread required in two-thirds of the councils.
Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress (AC) came second with four councils, while Professor Chukwuma Soludo (PDP) came third winning three councils.
Chief Andy Uba (Labour Party) won in one council while Uche Ekwunife (Peoples Progressive Alliance) did not win in any council.

This lays to rest all the political tension in "the Light of the Nation", at least for now!

Long live Anambrarians!!!
Long live Anambra state!!!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

The governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi, has been re-elected for another term of four years. The official results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) show that Obi, who ran on the ticket of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), won in 13 out of the 21 local government councils in the state.

He also fulfilled the 25 per cent spread required in two-thirds of the councils.
Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress (AC) came second with four councils, while Professor Chukwuma Soludo (PDP) came third winning three councils.
Chief Andy Uba (Labour Party) won in one council while Uche Ekwunife (Peoples Progressive Alliance) did not win in any council.

This lays to rest all the political tension in "the Light of the Nation", at least for now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To Continue As Importers Run Out Of Bank Credit!! / Nigerian Army Offers Free Medical Care In Borno Town, Konduga.. See Photos / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.