Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,399 members, 7,929,255 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator (11823 Views)

A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra / Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! / Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ndu_chuks, keep foo.ling yourself. You're not igbo, you're nothing but an almajiri who has registered with an igbo name. So the next time you log in with one of your identities to come here to steal and destroy from progressive people, know that edoyad will be waiting for your almajiri brain here.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by DapoBear(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
ndu_chucks is a fool. Or at the very least, an agent of those who believe things like this:

“This New Nation called Nigeria, should be an estate of our great grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as willing tools, and the South, as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.”
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
shocked Good lord ! Where did you get that quote from @dapobear ?
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by Jarus(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
becomricch:

I did live in Adamawa state.

And beaf you get problem,

The reason she won was because Nyako and Obasanjo were running at that time, look some people won election in the USA because of the Obama factor.

Really Adamawa has mixed people. I live in Mayo belwa, yola, and Numan.

Even the present Governor Murtala Nyako niece was one of my student. His home town is Mayo belwa . If the governor remember very well. The house infront of his house was were the corpers use to live.

I even was living in the governor brother house at that time. The town had a television viewing centre were they watch television , not too far from Nyako house. One of the Nyako family read If i remember very well. Urban and regional planning or was it geography i cant remember. He use to smoke. And the other Nyako never liked him because he was smoking, I think he final was able to teach at the university in Yola, I think that was what I heard when I got back to lagos. He was the radical in the Nyako family. he was a funny man too. He love talking politics too. He use to be very close to my friend , who was a chemistry teacher at the secondary in Mayo balwa. This Nyako family can discuss politics so much, I wonder where he is now.

Tola is another town in mayo belwa local government. that place far my brother. Food stuff was cheap in tola.

Bachama people are mostly christain. 95% of bachama people are christain. The luther church headquarter in Nigeria is in Numan, very close to the Numan general hospital. It is close to road going to gombe. From Yola, the bus use to drop us infront of the luther church , those days.

The head quarter of numan local govt that that time was not too far from the Numan hospital and was just opposite and close to the school.
The luther church use to have a library at that time.

I was in larmode the cradle of the Bachama people. When the hama bachama die many years ago. One of the child was my friend. I was in bolo, ngurore. demsa. I worked at savannah sugar , near Gwana.

In Yola most people are fulani. In song , most people are fulani. In michika some people are fulani. mayo belwa have so fulani too.

Guyuk is not fulani. Jada and Ganye are not fulani.

The mostly fulani area of Adamawa state are Yola South, Yola North, Girei. Fufore, Song, Gombi, and Hong

see the map below. it tell you the fulani areas. the fulani mostly live up the river. but yola was down the river, while larmode is up the river, not too far from savannah sugar area. to the road going to gombe road.
Enter Becomrich, okunrin meta ogun grin grin
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by DapoBear(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
edoyad: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/remi-oyeyemi/jonathan-goodluck-vice-president-in-uthman-dan-fodios-estate.html

It isn't clear to me if Ahmadu Bello could have been foolish enough to truly say such words in a newspaper. But what I do know is that if you consider the history of the land called Nigeria before the British came, it was one long march of Fulani conquerors south, and so that quote certainly reflects the way they think.

To be 100% honest, given the loss of Ilorin and the tendency of the Yoruba peoples to fight among themselves, I'm not sure how much more land and identity we would have lost if the British had not come when they did. Would my own Ekiti have been enslaved, with a Fulani Emir placed over us?

I suspect the same is true for the middle-belt, but I do not know your history as well as I know that of my own people.

Clear-thinking people should realize that Southerners and Middle-Belters have the same exact enemy in this nation.

I'm not advocating hatred or racism against Fulani or Hausa people. But is their aristocracy, the feudal lords of old who want to reap where they did not sow that is the enemy. Of course, they have willing tools, agent provocateurs like ndu_chucks who by their words and deeds reveal their true intentions.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by Onlytruth(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
I have warned ndu_chucks to drop that his Igbo username, but as a typical undercover almajiri, he wouldn't budge.

The dan iska! angry angry angry
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by Onlytruth(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
I find this map very interesting. I've been "inhaling" it since yesterday. grin

Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
Onlytruth:

I have warned ndu_chucks to drop that his Igbo username, but as a typical undercover almajiri, he wouldn't budge.

The dan iska! angry angry angry

Stick with issues instead of personalities, buddy. It will do you people a world of good. 

By the way, the Almanjiris who you mock at every chance you have, are the most marginalized Nigerians along with the commoners of the south/south region (I'm not talking about people like Beaf and Sapeleguy here - our resident internet thugs/warriors).  You and your fellow Nigerians should hide your heads in shame for the continued marginalization of these people.

Instead of mocking them here, you should be organizing protests of their behalf. olodo.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by DapoBear(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2010

Stick with issues instead of personalities, buddy. It will do you people a world of good. 

By the way, the Almanjiris who you mock at every chance you have, are the most marginalized Nigerians along with the commoners of the south/south region (I'm not talking about people like Beaf and Sapeleguy here - our resident internet thugs/warriors).  You and your fellow Nigerians should hide your heads in shame for the continued marginalization of these people.

Instead of mocking them here, you should be organizing protest of their behalf. olodo.

Notice the insidious way in which ndu_chucks speaks? He subtly implies that Nigerians are the ones oppressing the almajiris! Not their parents for kicking them out of the house at a young age to beg, or their state governors who have looted billions from the Delta.

Charity begins at home. If the northerners cannot take care of their own people, then they should expect no aid or assistance from the rest of us. You can't expect me to feed your child before I feed my own.

The only aid I'm willing to give is harsh laws that will punish people child abuse like the Almajiri system.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
@dapobear and onlytruth, that is the weapon that has been used to keep opposition in check, "in fighting" and "internal squabbles". And about ndu-chuks, there are many of his almajiri friends on NL who register names giving the impression they're from other places. Occasionallly they start all these tribal bashing threads you see on NL between people of other ethnic groups. So next time someone with a username like -adebowale07- starts a thread like "who do ibos like to sell fake drugs?" or one obichike starts a thread, "why do Yoruba(sic) female politicians like to steal ?", don't easily fall for it. Check to see how many posts the user name has made.

Mr nduchuks hahaha grin , please tell us who is responsible for almajiris on our streets ? I can't believe a sane human being just spoke !
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
DapoBear:

Notice the insidious way in which ndu_chucks speaks? He subtly implies that Nigerians are the ones oppressing the almajiris! Not their parents for kicking them out of the house at a young age to beg, or their state governors who have looted billions from the Delta.

Charity begins at home. If the northerners cannot take care of their own people, then they should expect no aid or assistance from the rest of us. You can't expect me to feed your child before I feed my own.

The only aid I'm willing to give is harsh laws that will punish people child abuse like the Almajiri system.

DapoBear, kini problem e? When I talk about protests, you should know that I am refering to protests directed towards the government. I completely agree that there should be federal laws against child abuse with strict enforcement of the laws.  I believe that all children should be forced to obtain at a minimum, free primary education and the parents of those who do not allow their kids to go to school, thrown in jail. shikena.

When people like you continue to fold your arms instead of applying pressure on the government, the said marginalization will continue. It is this attidude of yours that we see in the south/south where their governors steal Nbillions on a monthly basis, yet the citizens offer no protest, they instead through MEND perpetrate crimes against foreigners and their own brothers alike.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
edoyad:

And about ndu-chuks, there are many of his almajiri friends on NL who register names giving the impression they're from other places.

Mr nduchuks hahaha grin , please tell us who is responsible for almajiris on our streets ? I can't believe a sane human being just spoke !

We could actually have fruitful discussions if you stop the childishness and stop reading non existent issues in my posts. Stop the sillyness, we can actually learn from each other.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ndu-chuks tell us where you're really from, i promise not to ever insult you on NL again if you tell us where you're from so we can start these developmental talks you yearn for.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by DapoBear(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
ndu_chucks: Almajiris are at the bottom of my priority list. If I want to protest, I'll protest why Goodluck Jonathan is not President right now. I'll protest why our votes don't count. I'll protest why there are no jobs. I'll protest the north-south political rotation. I'll protest why the Delta area is ravaged by pollution and poverty!

You have to focus on the big picture, not the small. The big problem is that Nigeria either needs to split apart into at least two countries, or at the very least needs to become a truly federal state, not the centralist state that currently exists. Any of these other concerns are meaningless.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by chosen04(f): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
edoyad:

Ndu-chuks tell us where you're really from, i promise not to ever insult you on NL again if you tell us where you're from so we can start these developmental talks you yearn for.

Seriously waiting for this!

Pls for once be proud of where you are coming from.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
edoyad:

Why should where I am from be the barometer with which you measure whether I'll be insulted by you? What if I told you that grew up less than 5km from Radar cinema or Ahmadu Bello stadium, or also mentioned to you that Ariara market is close to my house.  Infact my childhood home is in Mafoluko area in Ekiti.   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Let's just stick with issues, personalities should not matter in a faceless forum. No one gains from insults, but if you taka me, I will dabo you! You should me knowledgeable enough to have read about the great rivalry of Taka and Dabo (they are your people - pardon my spelling)
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
DapoBear:

ndu_chucks: Almajiris are at the bottom of my priority list. If I want to protest, I'll protest why Goodluck Jonathan is not President right now. I'll protest why our votes don't count. I'll protest why there are no jobs. I'll protest the north-south political rotation. I'll protest why the Delta area is ravaged by pollution and poverty!

You have to focus on the big picture, not the small. The big problem is that Nigeria either needs to split apart into at least two countries, or at the very least needs to become a truly federal state, not the centralist state that currently exists. Any of these other concerns are meaningless.

I forgive you for your initial tantrums. I just noticed that you've only had 7 or so posts and you are a JJC - this explains why you are unaware of my stance in these matters. Go and find a well chilled Oguro and read up on nairaland threads. olodo.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
chosen04:

Seriously waiting for this!

Pls for once be proud of where you are coming from.

Nwanne m, I am a Nigerian.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Mr Ndu-chuks, why should hausa man be hesitant of revealing where he is from ? All Nigerians are accepted in every part of the country, i don't know why it is on NL you choose to hide the fact that you're either from, zamfara, sokoto, kano etc ?
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
edoyad:

Mr Ndu-chuks, why should hausa man be hesitant of revealing where he is from ? All Nigerians are accepted in every part of the country, i don't know why it is on NL you choose to hide the fact that you're either from, zamfara, sokoto, kano etc ?

I choose to asume that despite your post, you will keep to your promise of never reigning insults on me, here on NL. Thanks in advance.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by SapeleGuy: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
^^^ Will you also refrain from the same? Olodo, i'm told is not a term of endearment. Neither are a few other choice words you use.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
SapeleGuy:

^^^ Will you also refrain from the same? Olodo, i'm told is not a term of endearment. Neither are a few other choice words you use.

That depends on which language you are refering to? Olodo has at least 3 meanings in the yoruba language (depending on how you pronounce it), 2 of which are not insults. Olodo also means several things in several languages. Get your facts right.

If you have free time, go and answer naijaking1 and Afam's questions. When you are done, I have a few of my own for you. olodo
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by SapeleGuy: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
I rest my case, a term of endearment it is then.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
SapeleGuy:

I rest my case, a term of endearment it is then.

odo means river in yoruba, so olodo could mean,  a person associated with rivers. You people are from the creeks, so you are an olodo.   cheesy
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by oge4real(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2010
I cant even remember what the original thread is all about.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by citizenY(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^^^^
what a relief. At least the thread can die naturally instead of having all these
tantrums and hallucinations/withdrawal syndromes. All I want to be myself
and nothing more. It is all these claims and counterclaims on territory, tribe
and traditions that cause us so much grief. My place is mine even if it spans
a few acres and may not even have a local government councilor .
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
Alhaji ndu_chuks i still dey wait o.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by hakanai(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2010
@edoyad
it is really sad you continue to derail the issue here.typical of people like you when the going gets good you wish to be remembered as someone who belongs or better still claim such areas.while when things get rough or bad you jump to the other while pushing it to the others.Okay u brought a history that simply illustrate your prostitute like attitude.you are not better southern,Northern or middle belter.you see being realistic is good.amongst the middle belt you still have muslims.i know it hurts but it is difficult to believe.the so called core north has christians and same applies.while you are there creating imaginary boundaries and divide you should have set your thoughts on equality,fairness for all and unity afterwards.while you claim and castigate others you are just a typical example of another minority hoping to make itself a majority at the expense of another minority(muslims in the middlebelt.).foolishly why middlebelt and the greater North - south issue continues to linger is simply who gets to be at the top.you have spoken against the almajirais you are the christain equivalent.same hate,same arrogance, same wish to anihalate another when the chance is available.what you habor in your hearts can never bring lasting peace.Also politically you talk of middle belt supporting the south,silly old you.what you are forgetting is the parties that have done better to keep that unity and blend (eg PDP) reason parties like ANPP,AD APGA fail in other regions.a tree does not make a forest.as much as the so called core not needs your support,you need them too once in a while as we all know very well.you sing am with you when you meet them or see them in positions that could benefit you. Above all my view is stop the divide and look at the issues.after you split into the middle belt does it automatically solve other tribal issues there too.i think as a northerner you are not majority in the middle belt.automatically the TIVs become domanant.sorry to say but they also have a dominating history if you may know etc alot of other tribes there too do.typically check TIVs and Idoma.for how long have they being like that.almost same with Nasarawa Muslim and christian,same with Kogi Igala and others, palteau Jang and berom agent to dominate other tribes in plateauso when the core north is gone then what (a common foe is gone who is next), wake up and ask for equality,rights and fairnessas that may last long for you.for people who have lost there life in Nigeria innocently God have mercy.Those who have sponsored and condone such may God judge them accordingly.to my Igbo brothers you Have remain victims in this country and any day you command my respect.may God make you prevail over all odds.unity is important for you people.You most also learn to be nationalistic to apppeal to other tribes.don't show distaste for others.you could have friends and well wishers amongst them build on that.To me the south West is the best form of unity you can have in Nigeria and a pretty good example of harmony in religion.my northern brothers wake up the leaders are visionless amke them creat job and educate peopl
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by edoyad(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2010
@hakanai learn to use paragraphs in your write ups next time, it will help one understand you better. Anyways thank you for your advice, but my question still stands,"on whose ticket is Shade in the senate today ?" . She replaced one man called Jonathan Zwingina from Adamawa south, didn't she ? Okay here's the thing, if ndu chuks is coming to NL to tell other yorubas to reciprocate by voting other people into the senate cos the "NORTH" has voted their daughter into NASS, why didn't he tell his hausa chaps to do the same ? My assignment to you is simple, go and bring an example of hausa people voting a man or woman from another part of the country to represent them in the senate, how hard is that ? As for Folashade Jackson Bent, wife of major Jackson Bent of Adamawa south senatorial district, she was voted in by middle belters.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by ThinkRait: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2010
Ndu_chucks is certainly enlightened; so is edoyad.
Edoyad points out a statement he disagrees with; Ndu_chuck concedes (or seem to) at first but later puts on his argumentative and defensive coat when a certain aboki comes into the picture.

Somewhere in the verbal bouts, ndu_chucks advises against attack on personalities only to turn around and call Beaf and sapeleguy thugs.

@Ndu_chucks,

I've been following your posts on Nairaland and I have reasons to believe that you are an inconsistent fellow who speak from both sides of your mouth. You are pro-Northern domination but pretend to be pro-democratic one Nigeria.

I must concede however that you are a great Nairalander. keep bias aside. BE A DETRIBALISED NIGERIAN.
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by hakanai(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2010
link=topic=394445.msg5485577#msg5485577 date=1265794251]
@hakanai learn to use paragraphs in your write ups next time, it will help one understand you better. Anyways thank you for your advice, but my question still stands,"on whose ticket is Shade in the senate today ?" . She replaced one man called Jonathan Zwingina from Adamawa south, didn't she ? Okay here's the thing, if ndu chuks is coming to NL to tell other yorubas to reciprocate by voting other people into the senate cos the "NORTH" has voted their daughter into NASS, why didn't he tell his hausa chaps to do the same ? My assignment to you is simple, go and bring an example of hausa people voting a man or woman from another part of the country to represent them in the senate, how hard is that ? As for Folashade Jackson Bent, wife of major Jackson Bent of Adamawa south senatorial district, she was voted in by middle belters.
[quote][/quote]i
@edoyad
i know that the next you maybe asking from where?i am another minority in the North seen as less than them.like they said simply you are non hausa fulani northerner/middle belter as naming is not a remedy.if that will solve the differences that you brew.maybe when you talk north you may also want to know the large different ethnic tribes that reside there.i am from southern Borno and a minority,we have never being allowed to Govern ,because the kanuris who are not hausa also think they are better leaders.same in most typical Northern states,that i know.

for the hausas you have never helped issues (i know it is not all of you but a large fraction) are arrogant,lack consideration for others greatly.Learn to share and respect others amongst you and you will be better.edoyad i know how you feel being treated like being nothing.standing up is not by dividing is by building support and friends.don't hate others while you love only yourself.we are proud,that in nigeria a senator from the west is taking a position from another area (north east) which is away from her place of origin.rendering service to her new found friends.maybe you should try that.it is better than hating. grin grin wink .
edoyad how you wish it was your place so you could take credit,the reason you try to prove your relevance to the glory by identifying it as middle even when it is so North-eastern.anyway thank you for reminding us that everyone wish he was a large dominating tribe like the igbo,hausa,fulani,yoruba,kanuri and co. so he could make others less.Brother fairness,equality and unity is what is important even where your tribe na just a room all dey.for now lets simply dream when people like you dey talk.i also never saw your "middle belt region" sign post around that area,are u short of funds or staff to crest it middle belt. grin wink
sorry if i may have provoked anyone.we all are to blame.the easy way is saying someone is responsible for your woes(rarely a start to the solutions).start building something in your place and resissting bad leadership.Igbos are a good example they hardly talk but just build.even after the war they are still better.please ACF give south south there oil revenue 100%.let those Governors in the north work something for them to steal from.they just wait for alocation and waste it in stupid projects.build industries make people work then steal the revenue if you like.about my grammer ,thank God u still understand.essence of the communication achieved!thanks for the correction anyway.[quote author=edoyad
Re: Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator by nduchucks: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2010
edoyad:

Okay here's the thing, if ndu chuks is coming to NL to tell other yorubas to reciprocate by voting other people into the senate cos the "NORTH" has voted their daughter into NASS, why didn't he tell his hausa chaps to do the same ?

edoyad, In addition to being intolerant with your neighbors, you seem to exhibit some traits of intellectual dishonesty as well. I am sure you are bright enough to have read that I stated that the rest of the country, meaning all other states should emulate Adamawa state. I also stated that you can replace North with Middlebelt in my initial statement in order to keep the message intact.  In case you missed it, please refer to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394445.32.html#msg5472725

Try to take haka_nai's comments to you as constructive criticisms and use the statement to improve yourself.

ThinkRait:

Ndu_chucks is certainly enlightened; so is edoyad.
Edoyad points out a statement he disagrees with; Ndu_chuck concedes (or seem to) at first but later puts on his argumentative and defensive coat when a certain aboki comes into the picture.

Somewhere in the verbal bouts, ndu_chucks advises against attack on personalities only to turn around and call Beaf and sapeleguy thugs.

@Ndu_chucks,

I've been following your posts on Nairaland and I have reasons to believe that you are an inconsistent fellow who speak from both sides of your mouth. You are pro-Northern domination but pretend to be pro-democratic one Nigeria.

I must concede however that you are a great Nairalander. keep bias aside. BE A DETRIBALISED NIGERIAN.

I'm glad that you've been following my write-ups, please continue to do that. I also welcome constructive criticisms because they help make us better people.  In due time you'll find out that I criticise people who blame all of Nigeria's woes on Northerners, while they continue to ignore their own leaders who are perpetrating worse crimes against them, including theft of billions of naira on a monthly basis.  Most of these apologists, are not from the North. If a Northerners comes here and does the same, I will criticise him/her as well - you see, there are thieving governors and elite in the North as well.

I am also very passionate about not allowing people to come here and revise our history by telling lies without being challenged. Again I criticise such acts with a passion, unfortunately based on statistical realities on NL, you will not find as many of these revisionist traits in NL Northerners as you would NLers from West, East, or South.  That is probably why it may appear as if I am not detribalized. It will become apparent soon enough that,  tribe is not an issue for me. The betterment of Nigeria and all Nigerians is what's most important to me.

As to calling Beaf and Sapeleguy, internet thugs, this is not an issue at all. These 2 guys are some of my favourite sparing partners, they are my whipping buddies and I enjoy exchange of ideas with them. They are sophisticated enough to know the difference between an insult and a friendly name calling, designed to fire them up and get their views out in the open.

I thank you for your observations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Zones Ranked By Igr / Revert Petrol Price Back To N65 from N97 - Nlc Blasts Gej / Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.