Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,892 members, 7,889,949 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (66095 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by shilling(f): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2010
@ ndigbo: you shouldn't think like that.

There are tons of girls who are still virgins who would like to marry a man who's also a virgin. I for one, cannot imagine marrying a dude who isn't, what have I been keeping myself for? When I get married, I think it'll be awesome knowing that I'm his first, and he's my first as well.

But that's just me - TRUE LOVE WAITS mentality.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2010
^^^ OK, good luck with your 'waiting' then. But don't be disappointed if your marriage dosen't turn out to be the bed of roses you imagined it to be. My elder sister got married a virgin, and to a Virgin man too. Sometimes when I look at their marriage and the infidelities involved, all I can think of is that she married the wrong one cos she wanted a virgin!

I don't think every non virgin men are irresponsible and liable to cheat! I don't want to marry a virgin man, but the my hubby cheats on me, I'll shoot him! cool cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by sammytb(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2010
Well am still a virgin, But dis issue of our ladies who re not interested in man dat re not virgin, is becoming so tedious. Well i pray i meet a virgin girl uno, !
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ OK, good luck with your 'waiting' then. But don't be disappointed if your marriage dosen't turn out to be the bed of roses you imagined it to be. My elder sister got married a virgin, and to a Virgin man too. Sometimes when I look at their marriage and the infidelities involved, all I can think of is that she married the wrong one cos she wanted a virgin!

I don't think every non virgin men are irresponsible and liable to cheat! I don't want to marry a virgin man, but the my hubby cheats on me, I'll shoot him! cool cheesy

Oh really? And you ascribe that to their lack of sexual experience? What do you have to say about the pigs with a wealth of experience who still hop around from one to another, like bunnies?
If you're marrying for love of the flesh you are marrying for the wrong reasons. You better think twice before you make the leap.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2010
shilling:

@ ndigbo: you shouldn't think like that.

There are tons of girls who are still virgins who would like to marry a man who's also a virgin. I for one, cannot imagine marrying a dude who isn't, what have I been keeping myself for? When I get married, I think it'll be awesome knowing that I'm his first, and he's my first as well.

But that's just me - TRUE LOVE WAITS mentality.
Rock on jare. Better than letting some tramp of a nigga take you to the penthouse just to bust a quick nut.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tithe(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2010
ALL THE GIRLS THAT VE MADE COMMENTS HERE AR WATCHING TO MUCH MOVIES, I THINK U SHOULD HELP YRSELF BY SPENDING SOMETIME WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

WHO TOLD U DAT THE MORE GIRLS U SLEEP  WITH, MORE EXPRIENCE U GET ON INTIMATE ISSUE, WORLDLY CREATURES I VE FEW QUESTIONS FOR U

- WAT IF THE MAN DECIDE TO KEEP HIMSELF FOR THE FEAR OF GOD, DOES THAT MAKE HIM LESS A MAN?

- WHO TAUGHT ADAM HOW TO PREGNANT EVE, AND I BELIEVE SOLOMON SHOULD BE THE PROFFESOR IN INTIMATE ISSUES, JUDGING BY your STANDARDS.

I ONLY PRAY THAT LITTLE ONES WILL NOT READ ALL THESE RUBBISH U CALL POST. PLS BE DECENT
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by zeedee(f): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2010
That guy would have been sent from heaven as my own personal gift. smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tithe(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2010
ALL THE GIRLS THAT VE MADE COMMENTS HERE AR WATCHING TO MUCH MOVIES, I THINK U SHOULD HELP YRSELF BY SPENDING SOMETIME WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

WHO TOLD U DAT THE MORE GIRLS U SLEEP WITH, MORE EXPRIENCE U GET ON INTIMATE ISSUE, WORLDLY CREATURES I VE FEW QUESTIONS FOR U

- WAT IF THE MAN DECIDE TO KEEP HIMSELF FOR THE FEAR OF GOD, DOES THAT MAKE HIM LESS A MAN?

- WHO TAUGHT ADAM HOW TO PREGNANT EVE, AND I BELIEVE SOLOMON SHOULD BE THE PROFFESOR IN INTIMATE ISSUES, JUDGING BY your STANDARDS.

I ONLY PRAY THAT LITTLE ONES WILL NOT READ ALL THESE RUBBISH U CALL POST. PLS BE DECENT
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tithe(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2010
[size=14pt]marry a man because he can perform, he will perform to yr sister, your mother and even yr friends.But marry a man because of his integrity u will adore him forever. Mind wat u use as measure in chosen life partner. Intimacy can never sustain marriage[/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2010
Sensible people are talking and this mysogynist feels he is entitled to an opinion. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tithe(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2010
michelin89:

Sensible people are talking and this mysogynist feels he is entitled to an opinion. undecided
As u think so u ar.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tithe(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2010
michelin89:

As u think so u ar, only the truth will set u free.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Children are taught through the media and society at large that having sex is as normal as having candy or drinking Coke. I do not blame those have become sexual perverts, that is what they have been nurtured to become. For people of good moral standing and temperament do not be discouraged by the popular lack of morality. The equation is simple. Fornicators seek out Fornicators while Virgins will seek out Virgins for marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by martinosi: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
dumb thread!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nixo: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
tithe:

[size=14pt]marry a man because he can perform, he will perform to yr sister, your mother and even yr friends.But marry a man because of his integrity u will adore him forever. [/size]

Exhibiting what you have in your mind on this forum aint a good one man, It is not by might but by the spirit of God. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by didysmith: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
Na wa so wat u guys need is someone who is a sex maniac
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by daylae(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
A lady who believes her would-be husband should have had extensive sexual experience with one or two ladies before marriage shudn't accuse her husband of not being faithful in their marriage,cus practice make perfect!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by eddiebomba(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
my goodness !!!shocked shocked shocked i cant believe that most of you ladies who wouldnt think twice about accepting a brand new, "tear rubber" car could be so quick to reject a guy for not having sex with another woman! And you'll expect a non-virgin man to remain faithful to you - as if jealousy and heartbreak wont crush your soul if he turns out to be cheating on you sad sad sad. can you hypocrites see how shallow you are angry angry angry angry? Omo, i pity you all angry angry angryembarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by zeedee(f): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
eddiebomba:

my goodness !!!shocked shocked shocked i cant believe that most of you ladies who wouldnt think twice about accepting a brand new, "tear rubber" car could be so quick to reject a guy for not having intimacy with another woman! And you'll expect a non-virgin man to remain faithful to you - as if jealousy and heartbreak wont crush your soul if he turns out to be cheating on you sad sad sad. can you hypocrites see how shallow you are angry angry angry angry? Omo, i pity you all angry angry angryembarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

dont mind them, i met one stupid girl who told me "i'm just hor*ny!" (long story, she was trying to be all like she just wants to stay with or is using her ex because of se*x) thinking she was causing someone else misery. Now her ex has dumped her and moved on to greener, less ploughed (or is it plowed?) pastures.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by youngbest(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
i cant bliv it some ppl say virgin guys are not normal
wowwwww,
can virgin girls be refered 2 as abnormal??
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Vanpee(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
u c y I luv NL, I can't even marry a virgin babe. I jst wonder hw a virgin man will b, lol Dat marriage will b so borin,
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by FFA: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
NA WA O, WOMEN DONT WANT VIRGIN GUYS, BUT GUYS WANT VIRGIN LADIES , HUNNNNNN WHAT AN IRONY
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by skyone(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
ABOSOLUTELY PATHETIC
                                                sad sad sad
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by kitlady02(f): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
@post, I will marry any man am inlove with, virgin or not.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tofenof(f): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes i can marry him, but it depends on the alot of things.

I really wont mind teaching him, that way, he'll be loyal in bed. His whinny will have to be too damn luring grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lekside44(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
beware of hiv
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by johnjets: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
what is this teaaching all about,many people as i can see disrespects god and his commandments,shame to this generation,i am  virgin boy,i enjoy my fellowship with god,keeping my virginity is the greatest testimony that i hav now,cos almost some of my mate are not,people taking about experience in what,are you the god that put all those things together,many things coms natural.shame to some off the girls here,may your experienced husband go about to grab more experinced rom other people oh oh oo ho h!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by titirati: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
why not!!! tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by titirati: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
i cant bliv it some ppl say virgin guys are not normal
wowwwww,
can virgin girls be refered 2 as abnormal??

virgin girls are seen as saint while virgin guys are refer to as "jews"
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
Why are guys getting worked up? Have they forgotten it is a man's world. You made the rules, so live with them.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by 49cents(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
Very funny thread; obviously all does gurls who say they rather stay single than marry a Virgin man are simply one of the following:

1.They are justifying their errors of the past and are sad to know that some people are stiill going strong, male or female.
2. Are ignorant of the thrill of having a wholesome view of sex and love, which shouldn't be selfish. IT IS SO SO SAD!

A true virgin, is not the fellow who had not opportunities, or sees sex as dirty or lacks a normal drive; rather it is he or she who has understand that sex is not an end in itself but a means to an end, which is love, a love that will make their very lives more human and less animalistic. Gosh Chastity is sweeter than sex, the orgasms are just too lasting, relaxing you to levels no ejaculations could ever give!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
49cents:

Very funny thread; obviously all does gurls who say they rather stay single than marry a Virgin man are simply one of the following:

1.They are justifying their errors of the past and are sad to know that some people are stiill going strong, male or female.
2. Are ignorant of the thrill of having a wholesome view of intimacy and love, which shouldn't be selfish. IT IS SO SO SAD!

A true virgin, is not the fellow who had not opportunities, or sees intimacy as dirty or lacks a normal drive; rather it is he or she who has understand that intimacy is not an end in itself but a means to an end, which is love, a love that will make their very lives more human and less animalistic. Gosh Chastity is sweeter than intimacy, the heavenly feelings are just too lasting, relaxing you to levels no ejaculations could ever give!

Not all non virgins lost their virginity carelessly. We all love once or twice in our lives. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.