Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,128 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (66102 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by jenibayo(f): 1:54am On Feb 11, 2010
I dey talk bout moni while u dey talk bout heart abi.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by 9japikin: 2:09am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

I dey talk bout moni while u dey talk bout heart abi.

is the heart not more valuable than money?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 2:10am On Feb 11, 2010
see people dey buy heart for here oo, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

jankara market tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by teddydonny: 2:30am On Feb 11, 2010

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 11, 2010
I don't think the men would be less pissed if the women agreed to marry virgins. That would be another excuse to abuse them.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Krayola(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2010
@ Topic. I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for the special one. I hope she will be a virgin too because I think sex before marriage is very very bad. Infact anyone that does such should kneel down hands up and close his eyes.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40am On Feb 11, 2010
^^^
[size=20pt]DADDY!!! [/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
welcome.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
[size=20pt]DADDY!!! [/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
welcome.

The man don born and he is claiming virgin. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chic2pimp(m): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2010
Krayola:

@ Topic. I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for the special one. I hope she will be a virgin too because I think intimacy before marriage is very very bad. Infact anyone that does such should kneel down hands up and close his eyes.

Krayish so you still dey alive sha?  undecided
Nah you agbero talk say you be virgin\? Wonders shall never end sha undecided grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2010
but he just might be, who knows.
i miss Krayola.
 embarassed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i miss Krayola.
 embarassed

he's always on barca thread, was never missing tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Feb 11, 2010
well i want him with [size=19pt]ME!!! [/size] angry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 2:55am On Feb 11, 2010
impossicant

that means you need to scrap barca off the earth to have him with you all the time.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chic2pimp(m): 3:02am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i miss Krayola.
embarassed
Nah lie jor. Virgin ko Saint ni
If the dude is a virgin, then I am Jesus Christ grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Krayola(m): 3:04am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i miss Krayola.
 embarassed
THE AMAKA:

well i want him with [size=19pt]ME!!! [/size]  angry

shocked shocked OMG. . . I'm going to buy lottery tickets. Tonight is my lucky night.  

I miss u too boo boo .   grin

chic2pimp:

Krayish so you still dey alive sha?  undecided
Nah you agbero talk say you be virgin\? Wonders shall never end sha undecided grin

I'm saving "it" for Amaka. BTW not just any ordinary Amaka. . .but THE AMAKA. U betta recognize . . .   I have exquisite taste.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:05am On Feb 11, 2010
i love you daddy!!!
don't worry, I still have my v-card, so i can be your virgin wife.
  kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chic2pimp(m): 3:11am On Feb 11, 2010
Krayola:

I'm saving "it" for Amaka. BTW not just any ordinary Amaka. . .but THE AMAKA. U betta recognize . . .   I have exquisite taste.
  Comot dia jare. Which Amaka? undecided Is the same Amaka that has four husbands shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin on NL

THE AMAKA:

i love you daddy!!!
  kiss
Stop deceiving the dude jor undecided cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

Comot dia jare. Which Amaka? undecided Is the same Amaka that has four husbands shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin on NL
4 husbands wetin?  undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
[size=1pt]*shhhhh!!!*[/size]  angry

and i'm not deceiving him, okay? 100% truth.
still have my v-card.
  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Krayola(m): 3:22am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i love you daddy!!!
  kiss

Yes babe. Me and you forever and ever and ever.

Altho as soon as we make our wedding vows, we're goin to the closest corner or empty room available to "unwrap" our presents.  kiss kiss
chic2pimp:

Never. I can trust her with my life, and my lollipop. Especially my lollipop. She  never ever lets me "down". wink

THE AMAKA:

4 husbands wetin?  undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
[size=1pt]*shhhhh!!!*[/size]  angry

still have my v-card.
  cheesy

Don't mind him  jare. Jealousy jealousy na him dey worry am. That his girlfriend that sells bolli and epa ain't got s.h.it on u.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Krayola(m): 3:23am On Feb 11, 2010
honeric01:

impossicant

that means you need to scrap barca off the earth to have him with you all the time.

Chairman. . .How nah. . how body?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25am On Feb 11, 2010
Krayola:

Altho as soon as we make our wedding vows, we're goin to the closest corner or empty room available to "unwrap" our presents.  kiss kiss

Never. I can trust her with my life, and my lollipop. Especially my lollipop. She  never ever lets me "down". wink

Don't mind him  jare. Jealousy jealousy na him dey worry am. That his girlfriend that sells bolli and epa ain't got s.h.it on u.
it sounds so cute the way you say that. kiss kiss kiss
and LMFAO!!! @ the rest grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chic2pimp(m): 3:31am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

4 husbands wetin? undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
[size=1pt]*shhhhh!!!*[/size] angry

still have my v-card.
cheesy

Berra stop faking emoticons and tell him the truth tongue grin

Krayola:

Altho as soon as we make our wedding vows, we're goin to the closest corner or empty room available to "unwrap" our presents. kiss kiss
Never. I can trust her with my life, and my lollipop. Especially my lollipop. She never ever lets me "down". wink

Don't mind him jare. Jealousy jealousy na him dey worry am. That his girlfriend that sells bolli and epa ain't got s.h.it on u.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Are you sure? undecided
Don't be suprised when you wake up and find out it has been chopped off cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35am On Feb 11, 2010
I'm being honest sha. . .
those other ones are just boy-toys (things to play with) cause i have been missing him so much.
too bad he lives in the sports section.
embarassed cry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Krayola(m): 3:45am On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

Berra stop faking emoticons and tell him the truth tongue grin

I know the truth. . . The truth is that on our wedding night I'm gonna sample heaven, and then move in for the rest of my life. U'll me at home eating watching Antaab and Dhramendra with that ur bolli and epa house girl.

chic2pimp:

Don't be suprised when you wake up and find out it has been chopped off cheesy cheesy

As long as it is in her custody I'm sure it'll be treated very very well. Our love strong pass all that one.

THE AMAKA:

I'm being honest sha. . .
those other ones are just boy-toys (things to play with) cause i have been missing him so much.
too bad he lives in the sports section.
embarassed cry

It's all good boo boo. I know how it is. . . They are for ur amusement. . . I'm for your enjoyment. mmmuuuaaahh!! kiss

Actually I haven't been posting much on NL recently. Busy workin on some music. .
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05am On Feb 11, 2010
Krayola:

It's all good boo boo. I know how it is. . . They are for your amusement. . . I'm for your enjoyment. mmmuuuaaahh!! kiss

Actually I haven't been posting much on NL recently. Busy workin on some music. .

been busy ehh?? cool
mmuuuaaaahhhh x10 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
*keep making those beats, lol*
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayakata: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2010
VirginCould sm1 pls chng d topic, it's nt wof discusn'_lyk all ya gals shld tlk*discusn' guys*LWKM!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by mikkyrazzy: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2010
The choice is yours to make.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by idstar(f): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2010
But wait o. Come to think of it, how do u know a man is a virgin? Just cos he says he is? Is there some way to prove? Like women have their hymen and stuff.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

been busy ehh?? cool
mmuuuaaaahhhh x10 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
*keep making those beats, lol*

na wa oooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

idstar:

But wait o. Come to think of it, how do u know a man is a virgin? Just cos he says he is? Is there some way to prove? Like women have their hymen and stuff.

come see me and i will give u practical details on how to know the difference, ok wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by sammyjay4: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2010
Nigerian babes! i hail o! if una see real man, UNA GO FIT WAIT?Only God knows wat girls want. if u are not complaining dat d guy is a horse u ll be saying otherwise. HABA!! I tire o! Guys, if u are a virgin abeg keep it up.!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by onmyown(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2010
i had sex for the first time at age 27. not cos i was a moral bigot but both parents pointed us, my siblings and i, in a dierction that we actually did stand the peer presure while growing up. after my youth service i was retained at an international job in jos where i had the luxury to stay in any hotel while my org picked up the tab. as far as the hotel supervisors were concerned, i was gay. meanwhile all the unijos babes where winking at the slightest glance.

so one day i decided it was time ti kill ali baba. my companion was disapointed as it was obvious i was no more than an apprentice. i found out as well that orgasms dont last for an hour. so i kept to myself for three more months untill we had to bring to bring in some corpers. one of them moved in with me and thot me the secrets of the ancient tribesmen for two years and ten months. she moved abroad afterwards. but she comes in to reap where she ahd sown once in a while.

so marry a virgin man. its all to your gain.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by sley4life(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
thats y we hardly see virgin girls since most of the girls have decided not to marry a virgin man. Remember sex b4 marriage is out of the christian dom

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.