Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,288 members, 7,920,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:01 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (66287 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
OH PLEASE!!! *rolls eyes*
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
honeric01:

grin

ok, i hope u both would remember to trace your lost loves oo

that is why i bought the all new tracer from init-tracer, the world leader in tracing grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
na2day?:

that is why i bought the all new tracer from init-tracer, the world leader in tracing grin grin grin grin

lol, did you test it before paying? and how did it fair?

THE AMAKA:

OH PLEASE!!! *rolls eyes*

undecided undecided undecided, something dey bite u? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
honeric01:

lol, did you test it before paying? and how did it fair?

undecided undecided undecided, something dey bite u? undecided

in my best spanish accent, [size=30pt]excelente![/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2010
ok bro, enjoy. cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2010
honeric01:

ok bro, enjoy. cool

thank u wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2010
cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ow11(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2010
cintia:

can you imagine i have one as a friend,in his mind am his girlfriend, while in school he knew i had a date and thinks i don't sleep with the guy. You see how virgins thinks.
He still takes me as girlfriend while am planning my wedding.hahahahahaha
Virgin, NO WAY

In your thoughts, you are one smart lady toying with the emotions of someone that probably genuinely cares about you. In truth, your virgin friend doesn't deserve you at all (either as a partner or as a friend).

Why are you not honest enough to tell him the truth? What could you possibly gain from leading him on?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vivaladiva(f): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2010
i repeat nooooooo===all the endless tutorial====hmmm but then i cld turn him into my s=e=x slave since he is a jjc
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2010
vivaladiva:

i repeat nooooooo===all the endless tutorial====hmmm but then i cld turn him into my s=e=x slave since he is a jjc

dont worry, God will answer ur prayer, he will give u a non-virgin and he will continue to explore all other sources of perfection
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2010
vivaladiva:

no need for tutorials. emancipate your perspectives from primitive ways of thinking. if a man's gonna know how to Bleep you good he will, irrespective of his status as a virgin entering marriage lol.

i'm a freak so i would know.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2010
Quote from: cintia on February 12, 2010, 09:33 PM
can you imagine i have one as a friend,in his mind am his girlfriend, while in school he knew i had a date and thinks i don't sleep with the guy. You see how virgins thinks.
Virgin, NO WAY
I think this is quite mean-spirited why lead him on like this? Karma is a helluva thing.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I think this is quite mean-spirited why lead him on like this? Karma is a helluva thing.

to say the least! anywayz, i am still waiting for ur lovely self on yim wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2010
cintia:

Virgin, NO WAY
mufuckinidiot. no worry, you go pay. your own time dey come lol
i watch movies about girls like you all the time.  

igbeyin lo loku ada as the yoruba say
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

to say the least! anywayz, i am still waiting for your lovely self on yim  wink wink wink
Now what now? when did you start being dare I say it, Nice? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Now what now? when did you start being dare I say it, Nice? shocked shocked

after i found out u love cats kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2010
So r u a kitty cat? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vivaladiva(f): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2010
trust me fkcuing comes wiv experience===so r u telling me ur bedroom skills r still the same as wen u started
n just cos u add lol to a sentence doesnt make it funny lol
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So r u a kitty cat? grin grin

lets find out on yim shall we wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by royalicon(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2010
If a lady cant marry a virgin, is she a virgin? If No, who disvergin her?  When and where? Out of wedlock?
If by anyway a lady is disvergined out of wedlock and has the experience, its nothing to be brag with. In fact, she should keep mute about it. 'Cos its a pride to be disvergin by your husband, but nowadays riverse is the case.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2010
vivaladiva what did i start ? hmm
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vivaladiva(f): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2010
h2o2 u sud know u started it----freak

i swear some pips r still living in 1644---a woman sld remain mute----who r u to say what people can or cnt be proud off
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2010
I'm not a freak. I'm supposedly a freak
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vivaladiva(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2010
but u called ur self a freak---wat do i bliv now---plus u didnt aswer my ques about learning new stuff as u fkcu along
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2010
lol that's why it's called experiencing. experience it as you go along. lack of experience is no synonym for cluelessness lol.

i'm supposedly a freak i was told
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2010
Abeg, this thing don do self, haba. angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Petosh(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
What does it matter?
And I think I think it's wrong to sneer at people who want to maintain their virginity til marriage.
Virginity has absolutely nothing to do with a successful marriage.
It would only matter if you let it.
As well I think all this judgmental attitude towards non virgins should stop.Not all of us believe in religion.
There should be freedom of expression.After all is so called salvation not by grace?The way some folks sound on some of the posts you would think either condition is a disease!
Men abound who are players, with virgin scalps under their belts yet they are lousy lovers.
And you have men who were virgin before marriage who have never dropped the ball when it comes to satisfying their spouses.To every man his own.All are welcome at the table.Virginity or the lack of it, only matters if you mind.If you don't mind it doesn't matter!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Chykason(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
Vivacious diva vivaladiva.
Madre'ta que sera sera.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by babzito(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
no lady ever likes an amateur, lol!!! :d
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Pharoh: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
babzito:

no lady ever likes an amateur, lol!!! :d

Why they are what? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vislabraye(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
Being a virgin male may not imply lack of opportunity as some ladies do think.

If someone is virgin and is planning for marriage I think it is important for him to know how to turn on his wife, et al. Rally, experience is a thing of the mind.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by jeron1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
all of una dey mad up to 19n pages, it shows that nigerians are Jobless. leave Virgins alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.