Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (66116 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by MELAA: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
Things has really!really!! fallen apart. now i under better what the time is all about.
it is no more our husband has gone made again it is now our ladies that has lost ther succulent juice in them has gone made again
our ladies (not all ladies) has lost there morals for what i don't really know
a doom generation.!!!
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Thelmabee: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
@topic
If I can, not again,nooo, neverrrrr!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
MELAA:

Things has really!really!! fallen apart. now i under better what the time is all about.
it is no more our husband has gone made again it is now our ladies that has lost ther succulent juice in them has gone made again
a doom generation.!!!
[/color][color=#990000]

phew ibon shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
H2O2:

phew ibon shocked

Really?!? Just ibon?!? Did you actually understand what s/he was going on about?? Would anyone be willing to translate?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
No, I did not understand o. Was too busy dodging the bullets. My dear life.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
Well it has the phrase "succulent juices" in it which means its obviously well. . . a juicy comment. . . tongue tongue Therefore, I'm now really curious and interested and really do want to understand what the poster was trying to say. So honestly, if anyone is inclined to attempt a translation, I would be grateful.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tatase:

Well it has the phrase "succulent juices" in it which means its obviously well. . . a juicy comment. . . tongue tongue Therefore, I'm now really curious and interested and really do want to understand what the poster was trying to say. So honestly, if anyone is inclined to attempt a translation, I would be grateful.
Aside from responder's cryptic entry, what is your own take on being married to a virgin male? Are you one of the supporters of the codswallop that virgin men are incapable performers?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
It's worth a try undecided
MELAA:

a doom generation.!!!
[/color][color=#990000]

Things have REALLY, [emphasis on really] REALLY fallen apart.
Now I understand better what **our time**(obscure) is all about.
(I'm guessing it means "I now understand why/how things have degenerated to this level" )

We no longer hear "our husband has gone mad," it is now our ladies that have lost their "succulent juice" (??) . Our ladies (not all ladies) have lost their morals for reasons that I don't understand.
(I don't get this part)

Their generation is doomed!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
No I already responded to this thread ages ago. I'm too lazy to go and find and quote myself, but I was on Team Virgin men! There are lots of men having gratuitous intimacy. who still don't know anything about it because they're selfish and don't bother to learn.

And there are people who aren't having any but who are educating themselves or if they're not, are willing to when the time comes. It isn't nuclear physics, anyone can learn. I have a lot of respect for the men who eschew peer pressure and abstain, so of course I can happily and proudly marry a virgin!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
H2O2:

It's worth a try undecidedThings have REALLY, [emphasis on really] REALLY fallen apart.
Now I understand better what **our time**(obscure) is all about.
(I'm guessing it means "I now understand why/how things have degenerated to this level" )

We no longer hear "our husband has gone mad," it is now our ladies that have lost their "succulent juice" (??) . Our ladies (not all ladies) have lost their morals for reasons that I don't understand.
(I don't get this part)

Their generation is doomed!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! An attempt! cheesy cheesy You tried! Maybe "succulent juice" is metaphoric for madness or virginity or something. I don't know, I don't understand either. Thanks for the rest though!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tatase:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! An attempt! cheesy cheesy You tried! Maybe "succulent juice" is metaphoric for madness or virginity or something. I don't know, I don't understand either. Thanks for the rest though!

Succulent juice = sangwegwe water na undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
Lol @ Team Virgin Men.  Goofy.

You touched on an important point there btw.  Many of these men end up having sex for their own selfish fulfillment, with no regard to the partner's own state of pleasure.  They could care less whether she climaxes or her sexual appetite was sated in the process.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
H2O2:

You touched on an important point there btw.  Many of these men end up having intimacy for their own selfish fulfillment, with no regard to the partner's own state of pleasure.  They could care less whether she climaxes or her sexual appetite was sated in the process.

Lol. . .what you doing concerning yourself with another man's performance?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2010
doyin13:

Lol. . .what you doing concerning yourself with another man's performance?
Emi ke. My innocent prick minds its own business. Just a few glaring issues picked up from human sexuality class, articles, and of course discussion sessions grin

Tatase:

Succulent juice na palmwine. Emu fun fun. It sets off imaginations of hunger-quenchers that are both succulent and juicy. Can you name any grin grin

I wouldn't even lie sha, first thought that sprung to mind for me was boobs.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2010
doyin13:

Succulent juice = sangwegwe water na  undecided undecided

I think you've further confused the issue. . . what is sangwegwe water? And if it is what I think it is, then how does that work with what MELAA was trying to get across?

H2O2:

You touched on an important point there btw.  Many of these men end up having intimacy for their own selfish fulfillment, with no regard to the partner's own state of pleasure.  They could care less whether she climaxes or her sexual appetite was sated in the process.

About Team Virgin men, I think I'm going to print t-shirts. Then I'll wear them around Lagos. Please NL, contact me for all your Team Virgin men t-shirts and assorted merchandise. We can start a movement. . . for virgin men, so people can stop mocking them. I'm [size=4pt]semi-[/size] serious!  tongue cool cheesy

But on the other note, yeah it's true. People think just because they're sexually active, they're experts and it's like no, there's more to it than that.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

I wouldn't even lie sha, first thought that sprung to mind for me was bosoms.

I think most guys' first thought (about anything) is bosoms. . . and maybe sangwewe (which is the funniest word I've heard this year, how do you pronounce it so I can use it) water if you're doyin13.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2010
Tatase:

I think you've further confused the issue. . . what is sangwegwe water? And if it is what I think it is, then how does that work with what MELAA was trying to get across?

About Team Virgin men, I think I'm going to print t-shirts. Then I'll wear them around Lagos. Please NL, contact me for all your Team Virgin men t-shirts and assorted merchandise. We can start a movement. . . for virgin men, so people can stop mocking them. I'm [size=4pt]semi-[/size] serious!  tongue cool cheesy

But on the other note, yeah it's true. People think just because they're sexually active, they're experts and it's like no, there's more to it than that.

hehehehe. . .this my rubbish one track mind sha. Tends to associate anything juice with err. . . Hmm, I don talk enuff sef

On the T-shirts and tings, be careful o, Richard Branson has some good lawyers.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2010
Just link the shirts on ebay and send me a referral, I'll be sure to shyly take one for Doyin's team grin

Tatase:

I think most guys' first thought (about anything) is bosoms. . . and maybe sangwewe (which is the funniest word I've heard this year, how do you pronounce it so I can use it) water if you're doyin13.
Free us o please, we aren't all gutter-minded dogs.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

Just link the shirts on ebay and send me a referral, I'll be sure to shyly take one for Doyin's team grin

Haaa. . .me I am not embarrassed at all. I AM A VIRGIN. Don't believe in pre-marital sex. undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2010
Ay good point about Branson. . . Hmmmm. . . Ok my line "Team Firgin Men" or "Team Vahgin Men". . . haven't decided yet, should be available  soon! So support the movement o NL!! [size=4pt]Also coming soon "Eau de Sangwewe" Perfume for men[/size].

doyin13:

Haaa. . .me I am not embarrassed at all. I AM A VIRGIN. Don't believe in pre-marital intimacy. undecided undecided

Good for you jare!! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2010
doyin13:

Haaa. . .me I am not embarrassed at all. I AM A VIRGIN. Don't believe in pre-marital intimacy. undecided undecided
Seconded.  great!  A pioneer for the ages.  We are no longer afraid  tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2010
Hehehehehe. . . . Tatase, I think you should make one for ''MISFIRING MEN''.

We don't want to leave H202 outta the parry now do we. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2010
grin grin what a joker. When I haven't once fired?

The ersatz experiments conducted individually don't count.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2010
doyin13:

Hehehehehe. . . . Tatase, I think you should make one for ''MISFIRING MEN''.

We don't want to leave H202 outta the parry now do we.  grin grin grin

sad LOL!!!!!! cheesy That's mean o. . . But will be taken into consideration.

H2O2:

grin  grin what a joker.  When I haven't once fired?

No I agree, they don't count.  wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 1:05am On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

Eewooo. . .The revelations here are fit for a classic News of the World front page.

So tell me. . .Your preferred solvent during these experiments inspired your ID abi? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 1:09am On Feb 19, 2010
Lol you two are jiving and pulling my pants. I never imagined my little entry would be interpreted in that way.

This is fast becoming a schadenfreude at my expense.  Although I must say I don't consider it a misfortune.

doyin13:

Eewooo. . .The revelations here are fit for a classic News of the World front page.

So tell me. . .Your preferred solvent during these experiments inspired your ID abi? grin grin grin
LOL grin grin grin
I pleade the 5th.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2010
Come guy man. . your english don dey reach Igodo Megodo proportions o.

Ersatz, schadenfreude. . .I don tire to dey open dico abeg.

Soffry soffry shake monkey na.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Tatase(f): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

Lol you two are jiving and pulling my pants. I never imagined my little entry would be interpreted in that way.

This is fast becoming a schadenfreude at my expense.  Although I must say I don't consider it a misfortune.
LOL grin grin grin
I pleade the 5th.

Um. . . what other interpretation is there? cheesy Please clarify, by all means purify our dirty minds! cool tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 1:29am On Feb 19, 2010
doyin13:

Come guy man. . your english don dey reach Igodo Megodo proportions o.

Ersatz, schadenfreude. . .I don tire to dey open dico abeg.

Soffry soffry shake monkey na.
Lol don't take umbrage at my inclusion and usage of those words. They are byproducts of useless, expensive standardized tests. Just inculcating for purposes of GRE preparations.

Tatase:

Um. . . what other interpretation is there? cheesy Please clarify, by all means purify our dirty minds! cool tongue

Dear, through mere observation. But of course I don't expect you to believe that tarradiddle.
you caught me lol
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2010
I think the widely held perspective and belief() has always been that men MUST sow their oats before marriage.

I don't know if encouraging indulgence in these practices is expected to liberate, prevent and restrain them from cheating afterwards.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 1:44am On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

Lol don't take umbrage at my inclusion and usage of those words. They are byproducts of useless, expensive standardized tests. Just inculcating for purposes of GRE preparations.
Dear, through mere observation. But of course I don't expect you to believe that tarradiddle.
you caught me lol

Umbrage ke. . . Far from it.

I think your penchant for bombast though is a symptom of
the peripatetic state the Nigerian phenomenon has transformed
our teeming youths into. (Me sef I try na)

Now back to matters of a virginal nature grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 1:46am On Feb 19, 2010
I was watching Judge Mathis or Judge Joe or whichever on channel 2 earlier and was amazed to hear a pastor, who was suing his wife for their honeymoon expenses, proclaim himself an avid supporter of pre-marital sex.  In his words, he belives in "test driving" and would never marry a woman he has not slept with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.