Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (66113 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nadoson: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
ayettymama: lol

i didnt say i wont marry him

ill disvirgin him b4 we marry now

theres nothing wrong with bein a virgin

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nadoson: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2013

disvirgind him b4 mareg? Wot abut Gods commandmnt on adultry?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nadoson: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
daylae: The world is in a confuse state that good moral values are been condemed while bad morals are been celebrated. Even virgins that should be bold and proud are ashame of themselves while sexually defilled ones are been celebrated. Sad!
im confused o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Hollyb(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lepasharon(f): 2:11am On Apr 11, 2013
wat if the girl is a virgin herself? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nawaooh!!!what is wrong with a man being a virgin??Does that mean a woman can't fall in love with a virgin man??Anyway,I won't mind a virgin man,nothing wrong with a male tear rubber,lol.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan: Nawaooh!!!what is wrong with a man being a virgin??Does that mean a woman can't fall in love with a virgin man??Anyway,I won't mind a virgin man,nothing wrong with a male tear rubber,lol.
hmmm
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by jmoore(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
lepasharon: wat if the girl is a virgin herself? undecided
There is nothing more beautiful than two virgins who got married and are exploring their bodies for the very first time. Sex is not rocket science, you don't need an experience for it. It is an instinct

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Oxytocin712: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na wa o. so, does that mean something is wrong with virgin man; no we are still right in our mind and senses.... Not even ready to give it out now; sorry lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by xyoung: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Frank0010: 2012 PDTF oversea master degree program scholarship shortlisted candidates for test is out. Date 18th february
What is the relationship between ptdf and virginity
Confused poster
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by xyoung: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2013
I will like to view from this angle
The world today is in a confused state where vice and crimes are celebrated while good virtues are criticized..Evil is being promoted everywhere..Take a look - Corruption in public office, married men having loads of GFs outside matrimonial homes, Niggaz turning church(house of God) into selfish interest (buys private jet), adultery, fornication, kidnapping for a ransom, killing your opposition etc
These vices are promoted everywhere and guys not indulging in them are tagged abnormal people..
I will like to stand different and state here that - we are created in this world to love, obey, serve and follow all God commandment..our existence on this earth is to promote good virtues and turn people to God..any1 here who is encouraging fornication either by word or action should check himself/herself properly because I'm 100percent positive you are not in your right senses.. If you are brought up properly together with a proper home training, you will know it is good and wise to remain a virgin as long as you can b4 marriage..
Trust me ladies who keep saying they won't marry virgin are irresponsible and devilish in spirit..these same woman are the type that will poison their husband when he cheats tomorrow..I am not surprised by huge population in favour of promiscuity afterall the ruler of this world is satan..before I forget never ever trust or rely completely on what women/girls say because mostimes they don't know what they say and what they want
All virgin dudes, stand firm and hold ur head high because nothing de happen

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by xyoung: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2013
Any matured guy will know that you don't have to roll with public opinion or what every1 perceive. You are who you are

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by sparko1(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2013
xyoung: Any matured guy will know that you don't have to roll with public opinion or what every1 perceive. You are who you are
Just what i had in mind, you don't have to follow all public theory. Be who you are and you will be supprise how easy life can be, without everyday drama.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Nadoson][/quote]
Am here pls!!! 08065710676
waiting....
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2013

@ Ayettymama: Am here pls!!! 08065710676
waiting....
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Oxytocin712: 1:50am On Apr 19, 2013
xyoung: I will like to view from this angle
The world today is in a confused state where vice and crimes are celebrated while good virtues are criticized..Evil is being promoted everywhere..Take a look - Corruption in public office, married men having loads of GFs outside matrimonial homes, Niggaz turning church(house of God) into selfish interest (buys private jet), adultery, fornication, kidnapping for a ransom, killing your opposition etc
These vices are promoted everywhere and guys not indulging in them are tagged abnormal people..
I will like to stand different and state here that - we are created in this world to love, obey, serve and follow all God commandment..our existence on this earth is to promote good virtues and turn people to God..any1 here who is encouraging fornication either by word or action should check himself/herself properly because I'm 100percent positive you are not in your right senses.. If you are brought up properly together with a proper home training, you will know it is good and wise to remain a virgin as long as you can b4 marriage..
Trust me ladies who keep saying they won't marry virgin are irresponsible and devilish in spirit..these same woman are the type that will poison their husband when he cheats tomorrow..I am not surprised by huge population in favour of promiscuity afterall the ruler of this world is satan..before I forget never ever trust or rely completely on what women/girls say because mostimes they don't know what they say and what they want
All virgin dudes, stand firm and hold ur head high because nothing de happen
God bless you, i knw God is preparing for us someone that will value that VIRTUE!.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by onila(f): 2:38am On Apr 19, 2013
nop

FYI: Am a virgin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2013
onila: nop

FYI: Am a virgin
..........wayray of nairaland.....i c uuuuuuuuu
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Coolie89(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Choi,society don spoil finish,make woman dey talk say she no fit marry virgin man. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by iykololo(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2013
Abekeade08:
I second this emotion. tongue

@Op,
A virgin what?? Hell to the NO. I don't want a fumbling idiot on my wedding night. I want him very experienced to he can keep wowing me with his bedroom acrobatics. A virgin guy is a huge turn off--Mba No.
as if u would not ve had s€x b4 marriage. The so called wedding nyt experience z a myth,it hardly is a couples first time. Gone are those days when sex was reserved,it has now gone wild.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2013
This thread has left me laughing nd thinking... As 4 me i'll joyfully be greatful 2 have a virgin man as a husband. He must be a man of strong will 2 hav escaped pre-marital sex in dis pervert generation. Nothing wrong in learning 2geda nd bcoming masters gradually. Besides God wil be d originator of it all,so whatever He gives me i'll take {dats me dou}

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Oxytocin712: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Omo Daddy354: This thread has left me laughing nd thinking... As 4 me i'll joyfully be greatful 2 have a virgin man as a husband. He must be a man of strong will 2 hav escaped pre-marital sex in dis pervert generation. Nothing wrong in learning 2geda nd bcoming masters gradually. Besides God wil be d originator of it all,so whatever He gives me i'll take {dats me dou}
You are bless jare.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by hectorswag(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
The.King:

hehehe grin grin grin LWKMD!!!!! U neva see anytin!!! lolszz grin

ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE APPALLING. DONT YOU LADIES HAVE ANY FEAR OF GOD?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Hupomone: 12:37am On May 07, 2013
All non-virgin men, without exception sure have an issue with that most-needed virtue in a relationship called trust. Ladies, just don't be sensuous, be sensible also.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by michtob(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2013
Abekeade08:
My dear bawomolo, I never said a "lifetime commitment based on intimacy". It would be stupid for anyone to marry somebody based on the sole reason of great intimacy. The point i am trying to make is that Intimacy is a huge part of marriage and thus i cannot trust my sexual satisfaction to a virgin. I need proof that a man can satisfy me before I take that lifetime plunge. grin

and how many guys will you taste b4 ur satisfaction will be met. STRANGE
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by michtob(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2013
No wonder we have extra-marital affairs all around. To be a virgin now look lyk sth wrong. Go for experience.... He won't stop experiencing. If you think marriage is just about wowing you on bed..., you must be a learner.

As for the virgin guys, God is not unfaithful. He won't give you an already digged well to manage. He will give you what befits you. Its an honour to be a virgin till marriage. As for me, I pray I'll only know my wife aloneeeeee

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by shegosay: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hmm my guy his a virgin at 37 but the painful part of it his that his manhood stopped working two years ago after he was diagonise of Diabete
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by shegosay: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Althouh he was told there isa solution but that wil be when he get married.We are hoping by next year we settle down.My guy had being on drugs evryday,just wish this cup can pass over .
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
The.King:

ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE APPALLING. DONT YOU LADIES HAVE ANY FEAR OF GOD?
That shows the huge decline of wife materials in this country #heading to Egypt
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
shegosay: Hmm my guy his a virgin at 37 but the painful part of it his that his manhood stopped working two years ago after he was diagonise of Diabete

37 years old virgin??*picks race* grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by shegosay: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2013
@petra,this is when he needs me most and I shall stick to him.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Michelle55: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
i jst cant imagine myself getn marid to a virgin guy sha cos they r nt my type

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.