Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Efcc's Twitter Handler Debunk Report Of Being A Corp Member, Served 10 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efcc's Twitter Handler Debunk Report Of Being A Corp Member, Served 10 Years Ago (499 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc's Twitter Handler Debunk Report Of Being A Corp Member, Served 10 Years Ago by ebusfav: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
EFCC's Twitter handle yesterday revealed its handler who gave us savage replies to laugh at and also ponder on, as fast rising rapper, Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi a.k.a Fshaw.

Now every one has been asking why the Fshaw was unmasked yesterday. However Fshaw has debunked report of being with the EFCC for the past year as a corp member.

According to him, he served 10 years ago, and decided to move on from the job to pursue a career in music. In just a few hours after his identity was unvelied, his twitter followers increased from barely 2,000 to over 17,000.

Fraudsters are already setting up a fake account with his name, and he has tweeted a disclaimer.

http://www.lailasblog.com/wollup-efccs-twitter-handler-was-a-corp-member-and-heres-why-they-unmasked-him/

Lalasticlala

Re: Efcc's Twitter Handler Debunk Report Of Being A Corp Member, Served 10 Years Ago by ken19: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Efcc's Twitter Handler Debunk Report Of Being A Corp Member, Served 10 Years Ago by Brown14: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
EFCC handler now trending
Re: Efcc's Twitter Handler Debunk Report Of Being A Corp Member, Served 10 Years Ago by NOC1(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
this news might keep us busy till the other six PDP governors visit London for picnic abi house warming ceremony.

Nigeria i Hail Una, but aunty Linda can sale fake news, i am ashamed that i bought it and have currently distributed it to my colleagues in the office, i am sure some have....

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Goes Hard Colleagues / The Princess From Rivers State, Be Looking Like Legendary Warrior Princess, Xena / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.