Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

How You Can Make Real Money With Paid Membership Site In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Real Money With Paid Membership Site In Nigeria (615 Views)

Make Real Easy Cash This Lockdown. / FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo / Make Money Online With Paid Survey Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Real Money With Paid Membership Site In Nigeria by dontro(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
To make money is not easy. I am just like millions of other Nigerians who venture into one business or the other to explore opportunities, to survive. But, one thing I have learnt so far is that how successful you can become or how high you'll go largely depends on how much you know. You can't go beyond what you know.

Well, enough of that... This post is to discuss what PAID membership site is and how you can make money from it.

What is paid membership site?
A paid membership site is a subscription based website where users pay monthly or yearly subscription to have access to the contents of the website.

There two key points in the sentence above: "paid" and "content"

The question now is, how can you get those members that can pay? Secondly, what kind of content are we talking about.

A number of things comes into play, and these include

>> Your reputation
>> Your content
>> Your marketing strategies
>> Your network
>> More...

As you know, "the bush does not sway unless there is wind."

What I intended to do here is what I have done: do a quick intro to what Paid Membership Site is and get interested individuals who wants to go for it detailed explanations and success factors of paid membership site. For the later part, read my post;

How to create a successful membership sites, success tips, including those from people who have been running paid membership site: Read in details here: http://www.dontro.com/make-money-paid-membership-website-online-business-nigeria/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

100 Scam-free Companies To Find Part-time Jobs Online / I Need A Researcher / Earn Money From Your Bank Refer A Friend To ALAT And Earn N1,000 When They Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.