Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) (50359 Views)

Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheeww...

Is it supposed to be news??
go and give us updates on your stories abeg.. What are u even doing here
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Narldon: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
No space to even faint
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
The car was parked
even if you no get sense, you no fit observe the distance between the pavements with the first and other pictures ?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
The car was parked

Even if its parked there should be support because of the missing tyre.

Abi na devil dey hold am up?

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
H
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Compliant(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is very very possible and have seen such before on the Highway
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by malificent(f): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
The car doesn't look like its parked o. Height of risk taking.

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
I see its moving truely. big risk, but how is this possible?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
After thoroughly scrutinizing the pics, I can conclude that the car isn't moving

You nor dey see

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
GabdelandAgro:
@op: u are a fucking bloody liar. how can a car be on high speed with 3 tires? bloody lies. am 100% sure the car was parked, it wasnt moving. you ain't saying the truth.

I am also amazed that some people believed you here. No wonder politicians can easily deceive them with promises to get Votes.

It's moving. Look how close it was to the pavement in the pictures
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Alitair(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
generaluthman:
I grin
Jungle
Flintstone06:
H

Humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by chibykephoenix: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
how is that even possible? can somebody please explain
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by project2018: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

They will try but Biafra will fail
we are happy as long as you are having sleepless night over biafra lol
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by HyDef(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some people think this isn't possible. It actually is.

In this case, the car is moving, look at the median in both pictures. It's different.

Due to the particular tire missing, the driver would shift the center of gravity more towards his side. He would probably be unsafe making right turns.

Here's a link for other opinions.
https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-you-drove-a-car-with-only-3-wheels-Missing-wheel-is-a-rear-wheel
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Tman007: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
How is this possible? There is no way this car can move on three wheels.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by 1metre: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol this can never happen in a sane environment. The driver will be taking to psychiatric hospital for instant checkup

It's difficult to video such vehicle on top speed ma'm
very much on point, look like the car is stationary
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
moving ?? where is the video?

damn...tell me you're joking!! u cant be that d**b
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
The car was parked

you're right!! i know you're joking abi? you can't be that d**b
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Draei: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
After thoroughly scrutinizing the pics, I can conclude that the car isn't moving
MrMan, open your eyes and check out
the distance of the rear tire to the left.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by hellohgy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
u see this is simple physics....

Due to the fast movement of the car coupled with the weight of the driver on the balanced side...the car will tilt a little bit which may allow for continued movement...

Physics student will understand.....

2 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Draei:

MrMan, open your eyes and check out
the distance of the rear tire to the left.
I have checked it.... Beware of optical illusion and projection....
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
TrapHedges:
Wait are u guys saying u didn't #otice the tire went off in motion... Aw can that even possibly take d car far.. What about the law of gravity... TIRED
law of gravity bawo
since there is amissing tyre definitely the car will try to settle at an equilibrium position to balance the mass

An expert driver can drive it an keep it in equilibrium even when it is in motion
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
hellohgy:
u see this is simple physics....

Due to the fast movement of the car coupled with the weight of the driver on the balanced side...the car will tilt a little bit which may allow for continued movement...

Physics student will understand.....
ur head too correct.... But safety first,
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
swiz123:
go and give us updates on your stories abeg.. What are u even doing here

lol... update go drop now!!
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by kcijc: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
d car doesn't hv plate number sef
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by banme1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
no mark on the road. op if I slap u
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
WebSurfer:
even if you no get sense, you no fit observe the distance between the pavements with the first and other pictures ?
mod
Abeg ban this guy

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't understand, how come its balanced?
Someone should explain this with a little physics to me biko...
Am a geographer
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mightyraw:
mod
Abeg ban this guy
grin grin them no born the mod well
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by demefa(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017

Please all those admins or mods dat only knw hw to ban users. I registered on nairaland on October 22, 2010 if ur an admin nd ur nt older to me on diz forum dnt ever ban me. All ma mates ve left diz site pls respect ma old age on diz forum tnx.

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
WebSurfer:
don't fall for optical illusion... The moving vehicle is the photographer is deceiving u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.