Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home (29996 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ughh angry what a beautiful mind. Will u marry me angry
MissRaine69:
You are frustrated that's understandable but you cannot judge the children because their father made a mistake. I am actually appalled that you have resorted to violence. No one would chose to be in the situation of these two children. You cannot afford to look after them that's clearly established. If there is an orphanage take them there and explain that they were abandoned by their father.

They are unwanted by you and they are unwanted by their kin. If you do manage to get then to an orphanage maintain some contact you don't know what might happen tomorrow. No child should be born to be abandoned.

Maybe this is what their father does move from place to place relative to relative.
Never begrudge anyone of food, that's one of the pinnacle elements of African society regardless of the situation.
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by MissRaine69(f): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
romeorails:
Ughh angry what a beautiful mind. Will u marry me angry
Just like that?
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Pelebabaagba(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
OP

Take good care of those boys.. This is a very small world

No one knows Tomorrow shocked
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yup. I will light up your world and 'll always make u happy. U will make a good mother. embarassed cry
MissRaine69:

Just like that?
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
elektra:
Ah! Return them to the village or bundle them to an orphanage.
It is like your village people do not want you to have peace. First your friend chase you from his house because of milk. You moved to your own place only for your neighbor's kid to start treating you anyhow, now your relative has dumped his kids on you.
HAHAHAHAHA

so is dsame guy.........lol

2 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by 400billionman: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
stressedout:
I am a hustling young nigerian and although i am comfortable, i cant afford to cater for another. One of my relation from the village visited me last 3 weeks here in calabar. I dont really know him well but i have met him just once in a meeting back in the village.

He came with his 2 boys of 7 and 11 years, begging me to take one and school him while he helps me with house duty. As i am a bachelor i declined and said i did not have money and also did not need a help. He begged that they cant even see food to eat and such things but i still refused. I dont even know how he got my address. I allowed them to sleep over since it was late and told him to go back the next day.

When the next day came (a saturday) he said let him go to the atm to get money to transport them back to the village. He left the boys and went out. Afternoon came and i started getting worried as he had not returned. He wasnt picking calls until 10pm when he called me and said i should not be angry that let the boys just do holiday in my house, that he will pick them the next day and then switched off his phone.

i havent been able to reach him since then. He just disappeared and abandoned his sons with me. Its more than 15 days now. I have called people, nobody knows his wearabouts. Nobody in the village agreed to collect the boys. They said he and the family moved to PH years ago. The boys are finishing my food and they are not telling me where they live. I even threatened to throw them out but they still refused to talk. I am just confused and angry. What do i do? this man has disorganized my life

Lmaoo..

Just report to police in case any thing happens, you will go scot free.

That is the first step.
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by elektra(f): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2017
ojdollars:

And God read your post... People like you make me scared of ever returning back to Nigeria. Shuooo, see a wicked female for that matter. WOW

Don't return na, how is it my concern?
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by BigBrother9ja: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
stressedout:
I am a hustling young nigerian and although i am comfortable, i cant afford to cater for another. One of my relation from the village visited me last 3 weeks here in calabar. I dont really know him well but i have met him just once in a meeting back in the village.

He came with his 2 boys of 7 and 11 years, begging me to take one and school him while he helps me with house duty. As i am a bachelor i declined and said i did not have money and also did not need a help. He begged that they cant even see food to eat and such things but i still refused. I dont even know how he got my address. I allowed them to sleep over since it was late and told him to go back the next day.

When the next day came (a saturday) he said let him go to the atm to get money to transport them back to the village. He left the boys and went out. Afternoon came and i started getting worried as he had not returned. He wasnt picking calls until 10pm when he called me and said i should not be angry that let the boys just do holiday in my house, that he will pick them the next day and then switched off his phone.

i havent been able to reach him since then. He just disappeared and abandoned his sons with me. Its more than 15 days now. I have called people, nobody knows his wearabouts. Nobody in the village agreed to collect the boys. They said he and the family moved to PH years ago. The boys are finishing my food and they are not telling me where they live. I even threatened to throw them out but they still refused to talk. I am just confused and angry. What do i do? this man has disorganized my life
U dis calabar boy with ur useless life story.

YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF THE BOYS!

That was how u were finishing those couple's food too when they were squatting u in Lagos before they threw you out.

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by aribisala0(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Gerrard59:

Question is: Why give birth to children one cannot take ADEQUATE and PROPER care of?

Raising children is expensive and no one should be saddled with the responsibility of raising another's children unless for philanthropic reasons.
People are programmed biologically to have children. Those children that can survive one way or another will survive and those that cannot will die and life goes on that is Biology 101. There is nothing so special about any particular human life . It is either the child survives and thrives or dies and the cycle of life continues.
Some children were kidnapped from school the other day .One might ask in extension of your logic.Why have children if you cannot protect them from kidnappers. Just reaalize that no matter how good your ideas seem to you there is always another perspective
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by temmym4(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Oga, your case weak me o.
Firstly, i feel u are too gentle to a fault, in such a way that your words doesn't even hold water in other people's presence, then you have a problem.

U are a man, if u are already living on your own, then by now the words coming out of your mouth should be far from being sluggish. U told someone NO and they insisted on what they wish for, your own life? Am sorry bro but are u a Concentrated mumu?

Lets take it one after the other...
U still dey hustle, u explained to them and you rejected their plan, they didnt count you as bn serious so they brought you TWO Healthy-eating human for holiday,

..U don feed yourself finish before you feed a pet not even to talk of human? U no fit go borrow transport money give them and lock door immediately them show? Abi Make u assist them back to park cos u dey go mountain to pray and e go reach 6 months before you come?

U allowed them stay and the next morning, Mr Smart talk say hin wan go collect money for tfare at the ATM.. ur sense no suppose don tell you how e dey go? U no suppose tell him make e kuku hold his boys or u assist them so u go take them to an ATM that is working best in your vicinity?

Trust me bros, you will have a solution when your kitchen dry and hunger wan commot eyes from socket.
No one will teach u what exactly to do. Experience is the best teacher. Next time u will grow out of sluggishness.

U have just been duped and cheated on your own right. If this can happen to you, then your properties and even more can be taken from you easily.

Make sure u marry someone very sharp so she could defend you in some aspect later in life.
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by 1Sharon(f): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2017
stressedout:
insult me very well sir. it is not your fault.

Mr 3 spoons of milk, we are waiting on a new story brah!
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

U dis calabar boy with ur useless life story.

YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF THE BOYS!

That was how u were finishing those couple's food too when they were squatting u in Lagos before they threw you out.
Rotfl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by temmym4(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
aribisala0:
People are programmed biologically to have children. Those children that can survive one way or another will survive and those that cannot will die and life goes on that is Biology 101. There is nothing so special about any particular human life . It is either the child survives and thrives or dies and the cycle of life continues.
Some children were kidnapped from school the other day .One might ask in extension of your logic.Why have children if you cannot protect them from kidnappers. Just reaalize that no matter how good your ideas seem to you there is always another perspective

What is this one saying?
Why will u bring a child to life just to suffer or die?
Is it a must to have children at a period when u cant even cater for your own mouth.
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by stressedout: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
1Sharon:

Mr 3 spoons of milk, we are waiting on a new story brah!
a lot has happened since then. maybe i will write about one soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by robotix: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
wapu:
Stressedout please stop flogging the boys. It's not their fault they are just kids.

If you can't feed them I can take the one of 11 years old to stay with my mum.
She'll take care of him and send him to school.
PM me if you are intrested.

But you'll have to come with him to ph to know where my parents stay.
smh... Send your own kid to your mum
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by robotix: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
stressedout:
a lot has happened since then. maybe i will write about one soon.
it is not everything that happens offline that you bring online oga
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Robotix Kindly unquote me.
I know it's alien to be kind to Nigerians.

Please do me a favor and modify your post by not quoting me. Thanks.
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by robotix: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2017
wapu:
Robotix Kindly unquote me.
I know it's alien to be kind to Nigerians.

Please do me a favor and modify your post by not quoting me. Thanks.
kind? WTF are you talking about kindness here or you were trying to take advantage of the kids' condition. Make we hear word abeg. They haven't seen their father whether he is alive or not., you want to take one away all in the name of kindness. Send your kids to help your mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.