Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her (11503 Views)

The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by positivelord: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na waoo

Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
celebritygists:
Her name is Moesha Babiinoti Boduong, she is a Ghanaian actress.
In an interview last year, Moesha revealed she lost her virgnity at age 21 when she started dating after Senior High School. According to her, she had her first s3xual encounter at age 21 and broke up with the guy later in her third year in the university.
In her third year in the University of Ghana, she decided to break up with her boyfriend when she realized she had needs that needed to be met; but couldn’t be met by her boyfriend at the time.
She reportedly met another guy, Kwaku, who could cater for her needs. Moesha noted that she needed a guy who would take care of her father’s medical bills, provide money for her education, upkeep, hostel accommodation and money for her brother’s school fees.needs became more, she had to break up with Kwaku to date a much older guy, Lardi. According to her, at that time when the interview was done, she was still dating Lardi, who got her a car and pays for her dad’s medical bills, as well as her bills and accommodation.
When asked by Delay Show how she would cope if the Lardi broke up with her, Moesha revealed that she has a luck where no guy can ever break up with her, unless she decided to break it off with that guy.

lalasticlala

read from source:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/07/omg-curves-on-this-lady-tho-people-wont.html
Slay queen is synonymous to olosho. Na only curve, arc nko
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by absool(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
She's sexy but not fine, I prefer fine gals
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
We don tire Yansh is every where I'm not moved any longer even if its bigger than Man diesel truck. Just pass me my cold beer and life moves on jejely.
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by Maxcollins042(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is definitely a modernized tramp. She will prolly switch allegiance when the highest bidder comes knocking.

Some ladies will be subliminally programmed to follow her footpath merely reading up her story above.
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by fourcraftmen: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by Huee(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Modragon:

Frustrated lol,u tink poo holes like u give me joy..not even close..choke on that
Eeehhhh!! Oga you better chill...
I'm sure I didn't insult you...
You better don't start it.
Unam Ikot !!!
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by Modragon(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Huee:

Eeehhhh!! Oga you better chill...
I'm sure I didn't insult you...
You better don't start it.
Unam Ikot !!!

OK fuckgly
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by chigoizie7(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
She is facially too ugly for my liking.
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by farem: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gate of hell
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by okwabayi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
...and yet men should never objectify women. LOL. It's the biggest joke of life time.
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by meobizy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
In real life she looks no different from Iya Adura who sells fufu in the market. Her pictures are impressive because they go through many hours of photoshop.
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by biddostandard: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
julietkcee:
Nice shape.... kiss

sumbori shud summarize dah tine... E long wella lipsrsealed
let me summarize it for you in camera
Re: Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nonsense n bum bum... She no get shape pass the girl wey dey sell beans for my street upon say the girl dey always tie wrapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.