Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (23099 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
KevinDein:
Wait, where are the females on nairaland? grin
Boss I have being searching for them too o smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
I thought I was the only one that came to read what they have to say on these matter before the honourable judge.
Maybe they had ran out of Mb and suddenly on a reading mode.if u are one of those that had insufficient Mb ,contact me,I will send recharge card to u so that u can buy Mb.You MUST comment on these thread o.
You MUST !! Na by force o,for ur information.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by shinarlaura(f): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
I did not carry my son for 9 months, struggle through his formative years
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how many rejections from employers he received?
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
Who will take care of you? My son ?
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
You stopped talking to him it was heartbreaking to see his distress.
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.
Dear broke women my son is not your ATM.

He owes you nothing, he is not obligated to do
Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.

Wooow. You nailed it. I ve never commented on any thread concerning this broke issue but this one really caught my attention.

Op u re the best
Re: Dear Broke Women by Akalia(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Broke niggas will be hailing OP for taking a stand with them, LOL.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Lalas247(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.

Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.

Nice one . I like this cheesy
Please tell them oh

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this

Well, well, well...

Look who's against broke women - a Slay Mama!
The same MissRaine69 who called men "broke" and "poor" for a whole fuckin' day for puttin' a greedy, gold-diggin' Slay Mama in her place the other day, or is this a different one?

The same MissRaine who insisted that men MUST stupidly foot a lady's bills even if she stomps on his intelligence?

The level of hypocrisy here shatters the Richter Scale walai.
This is dick-hunting at its finest.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Brightgem(f): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Nne5:
Thank you op.
I think your title should read 'Dear broke slay Queen'

To me,a broke man/lady is one that doesn't have financial standing and has no intention of doing anything about it.

Everyday we read articles written by a set of ladies called slayqueens on how they cant date broke men when they themselves are broke.
Personally, I think broke girls should roll with broke guys and vice versa.

Now thing's these girls dont work hard because they believe men should be the saviours that'll liberate them from the chains and shackles of poverty.Now that's not only silly but also embarrassing.

I think its high time ladies learnt to be independent.If you want a comfortable man,you should as well be comfortable.

Same way I wouldn't like a broke man in my life is the same way I wouldn't wish a broke woman on my brother.
Gbam! OP had a nice write up, but even the said son should have better standards than to follow a dumb slay queen.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap come o,these thread gonna be interesting.
Or are u too broke ?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Nice one . I like this cheesy
Please tell them oh
I didn't think ladies will start seeing reasons in her threads

Yesterday when I was supporting one of her threads, one lady who I use to respect called me a ass licker

So sad some ladies don't want to hear the truth grin grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Well, well, well...

The same MissRaine69 who called men "broke" and "poor" for a whole fuckin' day for puttin' a greedy, gold-diggin' Slay Mama in her place the other day, or is this a different one?

The same MissRaine who insisted that men MUST stupidly foot a lady's bills even if she stomps on his intelligence?

so what is your point bro, do you mean her message on this thread is wrong
Don't attack the messenger to discredit a message
That is the lowest of the low of arguing

6 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by nolimit1(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2017
And when you stop giving a broke girl you are in a relationship with money, she starts saying things like "what have you done for me, you haven't done anything for me" bitch, I cloth you, feed you and brought you up to standard!...
Re: Dear Broke Women by KevinDein: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Akalia:
Do you have an intelligent rebuttal to her opinion? Present it so we can all tap into your depth of intelligence. We are eagerly waiting, bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Lalas247(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
sunshineG:
I didn't think ladies will start seeing reasons in her threads

Yesterday when I was supporting one of her threads, one lady who I use to respect called me a ass licker

So sad some ladies don't want to hear the truth grin grin
Lol the thread about wt women do that guys hate ... not acurrate lol mayb that's why u got it

But this grin anyone one knows me I HaTe chics who don't make 6 figures daily shouting about broke guys! Some still on mum n dad allowance chatting crap forming Queen .. I'm like beech you they turnover 250k in pounds every year .. if they did trust me BROKE will not be an issue it's only an issue to lazy jobless females .. So any post suporting that notion I'm all in baby cheesy wink they think it's 17bc

Also only brainless ppl think being broke is a choice undecided their mothers and father where broke at one point .. some contracts take ages to pay especially gov type contracts .. in that moment you can be broke doesn't mean u are not comfortable .. shallow minded little girls up n down making noise yet ask any of them if they own a home undecided they should get a job asap .. their mates been CEO since age of 18 make them sit down they create pointless thread ... I go dey look ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
sunshineG:
so what is your point bro, do you mean her message on this thread is wrong
Don't attack the messenger to discredit a message
That is the lowest of the low of arguing

Her message might be good but her motives otherwise. Besides in this age of internet & social media, any dumbo can copy & paste something to appear "wise" or to please the target audience.

I judge people by their ideologies and principles and one article cannot change my opinion about her. I would have respected her if she stuck to her guns.

When she switches from defending broke, dependent women to bashing broke, dependent women in less than 4 days, then I have to question her credibility.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol the thread about wt women do that guys hate ... not acurrate lol mayb that's why u got it

But this grin anyone one knows me I HaTe chics who don't make 6 figures daily shouting about broke guys! Some still on mum n dad allowance chatting crap forming Queen .. I'm like beech you they turnover 250k in pounds every year .. if they did trust me BROKE will not be an issue it's only an issue to lazy jobless females .. So any post suporting that notion I'm all in baby cheesy wink they think it's 17bc

Also only brainless ppl think being broke is a choice undecided their mothers and father where broke at one point .. some contracts take ages to pay especially gov type contracts .. in that moment you can be broke doesn't mean u are not comfortable .. shallow minded little girls up n down making noise yet ask any of them if they own a home undecided they should get a job asap .. their mates been CEO since age of 18 make them sit down they create pointless thread ... I go dey look ni
grin grin
Even her thread about nigerian ladies was 90% accurate
Only in Nigeria do girls view sex as leverage I swear

Now back to the broke guy issue, the only thing I can say is, I wish to meet your parents

I have to give them my life savings for raising a child with so much beauty and independent mind
Re: Dear Broke Women by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

No it's not safe to say that. I am not a feminist in the way most Nigerians try to understand what feminism is.Credit goes to my parents especially my father and grandfathers who always told us ( sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters alike)to learn how to stand on your own two feet first that's your first goal in life as an adult. Improve yourself, read a book, be open minded no one owes you anything.
Don't put your whole existence in the hands of someone else bring something to the table. Above all I was taught to survive as nothing in life is guaranteed.
Good one. This is your type of feminism and I like it. http://www.mortalpoet.com/men-chill-feminism-not-think/

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by dipznano: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Please where is Amarabae na?? grin grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Her message might be good but her motives otherwise. Besides in this age of internet & social media, any gumbo can copy & paste something to appear "wise" or to please the target audience.

I judge people by their ideologies and principles and one article cannot change my opinion about her. I would have respected her if she stuck to her guns.

When she switches from defending broke, dependent women to bashing broke, dependent women in less than 4 days, then I have to question her credibility.
Bro I get your point
You dont have to support her
But you should know this a faceless forum and understanding a person's ideology may be as hard as guessing when Nigeria will come out of recession
Plus people are complex like that
I don't usually support her most times my self, but I am objective enough to recognize when she makes a good point

Your view, your opinion though
Everyone is entitled to one
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Thanks MissRaine69, you beat me to creating this topic.

Be with a guy because you love him, not just because he can foot your bill biko

Re: Dear Broke Women by FTrebirth(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Well, well, well...

it's a new dawn, bra!

at least she spoke the truth this time...meaning she's beginning to see and accept the bitter facts on this same "broke" topic the slay girls have been using as a foothold to deride guys. so, let's give it to her.
Re: Dear Broke Women by chukagates(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Akalia:
its either ur a broke bitch or one of this shameless guys trying to impress a chick here..what Op said is the TRUTH ..its only in nigeria u see a broke bitch calling a broke nigga broke....especially when she cant even buy tissue for her self unless she bleeps a man
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
This nonsense is getting boring already...Enough of all this broke broke threads and women-criticizing threads. is that what romance section is about now angry .Leave us alone and let's us live. Ewo loriburuku gann.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
broke guyz are not suppose to have erection (Na u get him d*ck for him ni ? )
....that quote again grin grin

Re: Dear Broke Women by Yonce(f): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Her message might be good but her motives otherwise. Besides in this age of internet & social media, any dumbo can copy & paste something to appear "wise" or to please the target audience.

In less than 4 days? After all the claims her father, grandfather and whatnot thought her to stand on her two feet? grin grin

When I see women depend on men for scraps, it scares me because that's exactly the same thing they'll teach their daughters. And before you know. . . . .we've struck a chain reaction with air-heads who invade social media to flaunt their lifestyle in our faces while our intellectual, artistic and creative sector as a country dwindles more everyday. It's just sad. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by FakoMaybach1: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2017
I keep saying it any woman that calls a man broke is an idiot and a bastard. The word broke has no defined line. A girl dating dangote will call davido broke, cus many of the things dangote can buy davido with his 30 billion for akant wont be able to afford em.

Making money is difficult even Yahoo boys barely sleep. Ladies that work know the value of money and they make better mates
I blame the men, i have always made it a personal duty to run away from slay queens. not as if i dont have congy too but i have always known that if you are patient you will see a reasonable girl to date, and if na sex you need "Pekas" Ocean blue etc dem dey wait. some of the girls there are even more beautiful than that woman loading you with problems.
Relationship is a two way street, give and take. sex is not a gift cus you both enjoy it.

Slay mamas should be left alone, let married men and ritualists pursue them, if you are a young man and you saddle yourself with a money loving, hungry woman; then na your grave you dey dig. Na susanna love she go give u i.e money go love go.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Yonce(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
This nonsense is getting boring already...Enough of all this broke broke threads and women-criticizing threads. is that what romance section is about now angry .Leave us alone and let's us live. Ewo loriburuku gann.

Truth is bitter, it's even harder to swallow. The Op spoke cold hard truths.

Put yourself in the shoes of the mothers of these men you keep calling "broke" would you like the same treatment for your son? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by bencarson007(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Aha!

Here comes...

The way I'm enjoying this nairaland... Didn't know twas this interesting...

Welcome dear
You have no idea how funny and sometimes intense it can be in here...
You will meet crazy and sensible people...
People who will help you and others who might almost make you go mad...LOL.
But all in all, we are one big family...
We fight e-wars, we give opinions, we proffer solutions to issues where we can... And some people here can abuse you up to the point of committing suicide...
But its is just pure fun.

Try this.
Enter google and type 'Tradition - a story by chumzypinky on nairaland' and just enjoy the story. That writer is surely amazing.
Have fun dear.
Welcome
Re: Dear Broke Women by Augustap(f): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
Augustap come o,these thread gonna be interesting.
Or are u too broke ?
Nna men i no broke o. I don't depend on anybody biko.
Re: Dear Broke Women by enoch273: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I am a different type of woman.

I love this you, you stand out
Re: Dear Broke Women by 4rty(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?
chaiii!!! I love this, am a lady but seriously the way some ladies turn their boyfriends into their ATM baffles me it makes them look stupid but to them they r the smart n wisest girl in town. Ladies pls lets try n be independent n a helper to our men not the other way round. It will earn us more respect from our men.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Well, well, well...

Don't come here to make noise
Show me this thread that
1. I spent a whole "fuckin" day calling men broke and poor. The whole day you say?
2. The thread that i insisted that men must foot the bill .
Don't misconstrue my words because you have nothing of substance to use as a rebuff.
This is the best you can do "This is dick-hunting at its finest?" Why should I hunt dick? Women like me don't hunt for dick that might come as surprise to you considering what you might be accustomed to. I don't blame you though it must be hard for your to understand class and style if you have never experienced it.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Don't come here to make noise
Show me this thread that
1. I spent a whole "fuckin" day calling men broke and poor. The whole day you say?
2. The thread that i insisted that men must foot the bill .
Don't misconstrue my words because you have nothing of substance to use as a rebuff.
This is the best you can do "This is dick-hunting at its finest?" Why should I hunt dick? Women like me don't hunt for dick that might come as surprise to you considering what you might be accustomed to. I don't blame you though it must be hard for your to understand class and style if you have never experienced it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3941232/how-taught-slay-queen-lesson

Come to think of it... it was actually TWO DAYS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.