Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help Me Renew My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Renew My Marriage (1114 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,
I got married to this very close friend of mine last year.
Before the marriage, I always take her out to places, have nice times together and all sorts, you know-those dating times moves. But now, its close to one year of marriage with a baby and all seems to have grounded, no more going outs, not anyone's fault anyway, no thanks to the kind of life in Lagos and to crown it all up, both of us work Monday-Friday, leave the house at 5am and get back at 10pm. We hardly think of those outings because we always want to rest well on Saturdays and after Church on Sundays.
Soon we started to have some problems and after due consultation and much talking to each other, we discovered that something we used to do before is unavoidably absent in our lives, so we intend to resucitate it.

I have promised to always take her out as before and that's why I have come to source for your help on where to take her.
Pls don't mention the following places cos we've been there on several occasions;
Galleria
CityMall
Shoprite
Kuramo Beach
Oniru Beach
All Eateries in Lagos.

Counting on you guys for your usual support.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by deluxecad(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2010
She should take u out this time.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2010
Take a day or two to travel to Calabar's Obudu cattle Ranch. The Serenity and change of environment will help you both. trust me. ere are pictures of the place for you to see.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by teebla(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
I have the useful tips that can help you renew the marriage.
Check them out at www.happyfamilykeys..com
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
Here are some pictures as promised.

Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
@chipmunkey
Thanks a lot for the pics. I spent my honeymoon on the Ranch.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

@chipmunkey
Thanks a lot for the pics. I spent my honeymoon on the Ranch.
I'm sure you guys enjoyed yourselves out there. Naija people should consider exploring other parts of this country that have great tourism potentials.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
Enjoy is an understatement when you talk of Obudu cattle ranch
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

Enjoy is an understatement when you talk of Obudu cattle ranch
So what word is the most appropriate to use?
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by sondejohn: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
God ordained marriage for the joy, happiness, peace and fulfilment of man. However, conflicts do occur in it but they are for the growth of the marriage if properly handled. For more insights on conflict resolution in marriage visit www.delightarena..com
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
Al the eateries in lagos? Hmm. Why not try all  the eateries in Abuja? grin grin
Arrange for a vacation in Sheraton resorts The Gambia.
Its been nicknamed paradise barracuda and indeed could pass for paradise on earth.
Its a perfect spot for a second honeymoon.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Amigoz(f): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2010
chipmunkey:

Here are some pictures as promised.

wow that is nice. . . I would check that out
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by coolier(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
chipmunkey:

So what word is the most appropriate to use?

Paradise on earth!
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 14, 2010
@chaircover
Thanks so much for the advice.
we've been to the whispering Palms in Badagry-twice.
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by jumie(f): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
What about right inside your home! You could also spend quality time in your home. Think about playing romantic games eg. dropping of small numbered tags in different places and asking her to follow the instructions on the tags etc. You can always add spice to your home.

It's not until you spend time and money visiting places that you enjoy each other.

You both need to be innovative and think of more interesting things you could do together, when it comes to enjoying your marriage!

Who says you can't have a nice time visiting family members or friends too? wink
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
Amigoz:

wow that is nice. . . I would check that out
you guys want more?
Re: Help Me Renew My Marriage by GEW: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
chaircover:

Dating is very different to married life and you will soon find that you will exhaust all the “lovers locations” and then what next?

As you both work very hard, you are better off spending quality time together irrespective of where this is; Even if it’s a case of you gisting in the kitchen, washing the car etc.

Don’t let location stop you from enjoying each others company; even if it is placing a chair in the bathroom for your wife to sit on and chat to her while shaving etc.

My husband and I send messages via YIM when one of us is in a different room in the same house. We also send each other text messages when we are in the same room and I want to tell him something privately without anyone else in the room knowing. Communication & having fun whilst enjoying each others company is most important.

Another alternative is making good use of trusted family members and friends & then leaving the baby with them for a couple of hours or overnight and then you and your wife can spend good quality time together . . . even if you end up staying in bed all day.

Of course once in a while pull all the stops out and spend a nice day at a 4 or 5 star hotel or any other romantic location.

P.s you don’t have Whispering palms on your list 

madam, you are always a breath of fresh air. well done

(1) (Reply)

Her Sister Lost Her Husband's Money / Family Of 8, Friend Die In Sleep / I Dont Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.