Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (853707 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Themechanic: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lake56:
@jnyuwa @Themechanic and other Usask students and prospective students.

Please, have applied for usask masters program for the past three weeks and paid the processing fee and have uploaded the required documents. One of my recommenders has uploaded his letter, one mailed it to the graduate coordinator because she was unable to receive the mail from school and was asked to send it through email. I only have one recommendation letter left to be sent, but my admission status is still displaying 'Some items outstanding.
My question is,will they start my admission review or is it possible that they have started working on it since have paid and uploaded my documents. Even after the last recommendation letter is sent,some items will still be outstanding because one of my letters was sent through email so it didn't reflect on my page. I need answers please, thank you. Its up to three weeks now

Send an email to the depertment for clarification on your issue. They are the ones to know if your app is complete or not. You have done well by raising such issues.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by unapologetic: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good day everyone. I lost my original waec cerfiticate and statement of result on an international flight after my bag was misplaced. My company wants to send me on a training in Canada urgently... is it advisable to submit my application without my O'level?

Good suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by nikenry(f): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Slik07:

Use GTB.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by nikenry(f): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2018
valenti12:

Please dont answer anybody that sends you a private message offering to help you with the app fee payment, DIY
Just use an access bank or gtb bank card. Abeg no do same mistake wey me and some other members here don do before

Gurus pls advise

I quite appreciate your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Spatialcol: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello everyone,

Happy New year. This year will end in praise for us all. kindly assist your own to criticise this Canadian study permit SOP before is submit my application. I have attached. In case of difficulty downloading kindly see below:
Pls take this off to avoid plagiarism. Pm some gurus here for assistance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Spatialcol: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2018
belle94:
Pls dear were you sent an email for medicals?each time I track my application it keeps saying no result
Yes, i was sent an email to check my online acct for update. I guess yours is paper route, really don't know how your route work.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by IstandWitBuhari: 1:45am On Jan 07, 2018
GlitteringStar:
I've just got an offer of admission for Fall 2018.

The funding decision will be made in February by the school.

To God Alone Be The Glory.

#ShilohBlessing
#MyNewDawnIsHere
#TeamFall2018

congratulations bro. which school and which course are you going to study?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chibreezy: 1:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Good day house , please I need clarification on how to proceed with my admission, I just gained admission for masc environmental system engineering and management at memorial university for fall 2018 and was told to make a deposit of 2000cad in a royal bank in Canada there. Want to know how to proceed with that from Nigeria here. And I also want to know which is most preferable making the payment with my acount or sponsor account coz I read in previous thread that that may influence visa application or so.please ur kind reply will be appreciated. And the admission letter sent to me is it the one I will use for my application for visa. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Lake56:
@jnyuwa @Themechanic and other Usask students and prospective students.

Please, have applied for usask masters program for the past three weeks and paid the processing fee and have uploaded the required documents. One of my recommenders has uploaded his letter, one mailed it to the graduate coordinator because she was unable to receive the mail from school and was asked to send it through email. I only have one recommendation letter left to be sent, but my admission status is still displaying 'Some items outstanding.
My question is,will they start my admission review or is it possible that they have started working on it since have paid and uploaded my documents. Even after the last recommendation letter is sent,some items will still be outstanding because one of my letters was sent through email so it didn't reflect on my page. I need answers please, thank you. Its up to three weeks now

Admission files are not looked into until after the deadline has closed. It's paramount that all your recommendation and letters and every other document be received before the deadline, otherwise you would be sidelined. Because a day after the deadline, admission and scholarship considerations are started and made in earnest. Mailed recommendations takes time to reach Canada from Nigeria, so I will advice the person send it by UPS or Fedex or DHL. Allow for time for the recommendation and every other document to be received before deadline and that nothing is outstanding a day after the deadline. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by unapologetic: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2018
unapologetic:
Good day everyone. I lost my original waec cerfiticate and statement of result on an international flight after my bag was misplaced. My company wants to send me on a training in Canada urgently... is it advisable to submit my application without my O'level?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by temmy1056: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2018
temmy1056:
Good morning all,

My Visa was refused Dec 6 base on;
1.Purpose of Visit
2.Current employment status in my home country

I have deferred d admission when I was serving.

I am thinking of reapplying to the sch
Also to attend some canada edu fair to apply to other sch
Any advice please.

Thank you.
please help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Excuse me Mr Abiodunne have they given your visa ? If not the. It’s high time you took it to the next level angry
How can they seize someone’s national identity for two years
You need that passport for other things not just the visa
Oga you might have missed millions of opportunities and businesses, they go pay all that money oo angry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Hi guys, good morning from here. And happy new year.
@abiodunne, have you been approved? If No..
I’ll advice you to sue CIC, they’re with your passport, meaning you can’t travel out of Nigeria to any other country of your choice. Withholding your National Identity for 2 fucking years do you know what that means Sue their ass please, its not just fair. File a suit of at least $500M(USD) against them...these guys has punished you enough. Get a reasonable lawyer. And be serious about it.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2018
maralina:
I’ll advice you to sue CIC, they’re with your passport, meaning you can’t travel out of Nigeria to any other country of your choice. Withholding your National Identity for 2 fucking years do you know what that means Sue their ass please, its not just fair. File a suit of at least $500M(USD) against them...these guys has punished you enough. Get a reasonable lawyer. And be serious about it.
Thanks.
Fellow Nigerian he already got it! Lol...God is good! cool

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by unapologetic: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2018
unapologetic:
Good day everyone. I lost my original waec cerfiticate and statement of result on an international flight after my bag was misplaced. My company wants to send me on a training in Canada urgently ( aviation related) is it advisable to submit my application without my O'level?

Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
maralina:
Thanks.

Sue them is rather novel. You can't. They have diplomatic immunity. At any length, it's a moot point because relief has been granted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ibeli0: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2018
If your company is sending you on training you need your employment documents and cv, certificate and show reason why you need the training in your letter of explanation ,travel itinerary and statement of account. [quote author=unapologetic post=63966793][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ibeli0: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2018
If your company is sending you on training you need your employment documents and cv, certificate and show reason why you need the training in your letter of explanation ,travel itinerary and statement of account.
unapologetic:
[ quote author=unapologetic post=63969088]

Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Salinity: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
chibreezy:
Good day house , please I need clarification on how to proceed with my admission, I just gained admission for masc environmental system engineering and management at memorial university for fall 2018 and was told to make a deposit of 2000cad in a royal bank in Canada there. Want to know how to proceed with that from Nigeria here. And I also want to know which is most preferable making the payment with my acount or sponsor account coz I read in previous thread that that may influence visa application or so.please ur kind reply will be appreciated. And the admission letter sent to me is it the one I will use for my application for visa. Thank you

Congratulations on your admission offer. Please when did you receive the offer?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chibreezy: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Got the admission on the 22nd of December 2017
Salinity:

Congratulations on your admission offer. Please when did you receive the offer?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by unapologetic: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
ibeli0:
If your company is sending you on training you need your employment documents and cv, certificate and show reason why you need the training in your letter of explanation ,travel itinerary and statement of account.

Thank you for your response, i really appreciate it.

I have every documents needed aside my O'Level result which i saw as part of the requirements for study visa. Do you suggest i find a way to get it( i doubt if i still have time to) or can i just go ahead to submit the other documents?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
unapologetic:

Thank you for your response, i really appreciate it.

I have every documents needed aside my O'Level result which i saw as part of the requirements for study visa. Do you suggest i find a way to get it( i doubt if i still have time to) or can i just go ahead to submit the other documents?

Thank you

Submission of O levels is not necessary and won't prevent you from a getting a visa if you are qualified.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Lake56: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Themechanic:

Send an email to the depertment for clarification on your issue. They are the ones to know if your app is complete or not. You have done well by raising such issues.

Thanks for your response..I appreciate it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Lake56: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Admission files are not looked into until after the deadline has closed. It's paramount that all your recommendation and letters and every other document be received before the deadline, otherwise you would be sidelined. Because a day after the deadline, admission and scholarship considerations are started and made in earnest. Mailed recommendations takes time to reach Canada from Nigeria, so I will advice the person send it by UPS or Fedex or DHL. Allow for time for the recommendation and every other document to be received before deadline and that nothing is outstanding a day after the deadline. Good luck!

Thanks for your response.. I will put a call through to the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Oben209(f): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
anybody attending uguelph here please?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello House!

I applied to Seneca college for a graduate certificate program and also to university of Saskatchewan for masters in public administration program for fall 2018. My question goes thus if admitted to both. Which do you guys feel I go for? Also I am not willing to pay tution before applying for a student visa but I intending attaching my sponsors bank statement of about 42milliom naira and supporting documents. What are my chances of getting visa without paying tution for the college in advance? And please do anyone know what chances of getting funding in USASK seem like ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by unapologetic: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Submission of O levels is not necessary and won't prevent you from a getting a visa if you are qualified.

What a sense of relief...God bless you and happy Sunday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lake56:

Thanks for your response..I appreciate it

Hey bro! @Themechanic please did your admission to USASK come with a tution waiver and stipends? Which program were you admitted into?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
IstandWitBuhari:

Good evening Boss. please I need clarification from you.

I just received half funding through graduate assistanship from a Prof for PhD. please is there any organization that can complete this funding for me and possibly cover my living expenses?

please is it possible to apply for VISA with half PhD funding ? Thanks

PhD with half funding? Which kin Yeye PhD b that. Baba, migrate with express entry I beg. You half funding can do small it, although I will never allow my enemy to accept such admission.

4 your questions; it is possible to get other funding but difficult to find. Your school is meant to provide enough funding for your PhD. You are not meant to suffer and research at the same time.
You can apply for visa with tge funding but you will have to look for sponsor. Half funding is similar to no funding.

All are just my opinion. I claim no expertise or liability for the advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (501)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.