Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London (29426 Views)

Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Jerryojozy(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Iamsammy:
atleast today is d 77th day, d 90 days go elapse na. Let's keep our fingers crossed
Exactly. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Genius J
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by koning: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Until BUBU speaks to us live, all na wash. These visits are a complete waste of public funds. He has to address the nation on live TV holding up a newspaper with date of the broadcast.

He is a very public figure. Nigerians have a right to know what is wrong with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by poseidon12: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
spongeisback:
The pathetic thing is not that our president who is the figure head of the nation is in another but it's the youths supporting insanity that I feel for...after they finish selling their selves here they go to travel section to hustle for visa.

Don't mind the knuckle head hypocrites.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by PqsMike: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Iamsammy:
atleast today is d 77th day, d 90 days go elapse na. Let's keep our fingers crossed

That's if the constitution is not amended before then ...
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by modsfucker: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
gohzieh:
im am sure they are hiding something from us Nigerians. could it be he is condition is fatal which is as we can imagine or he is dead?

Yeah he's dead.... That was his corpse cheesy
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2017
My household and I, have decided not to support the government with our votes any longer, nor profess to be Nigerians. We have decided that our country is the world and our religion is 'doing good'.

There is no country here. I feel ashamed to share same space with Nigerians. As long as the idiots are in power and the men of intelligence hate politics, then all hope is lost as a country. We must understand that we are on our own, we have always been on our own. I will never pay tax to anyone from today onward.

This shame is too much.

1 Like

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by poseidon12: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Annie939:
at least bubu is alive that's the most important thing for now

Are you sure?
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by austin2all: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2017
PLS SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON, IS THE VEGETABLE IN A LONDON MUSEUM NOW?
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by gbagyiza: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2017
spongeisback:
It's only in AFRICA that this can happen. A whole president spending more time and money in a country that's not his home country. No one is saying anything. People are actually supporting this and cooking up excuses for him. sad

I am speechless, sometime I asked myself why am I a Nigerian but God that created me knows best….
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by supereagle(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
escodotman:
Everything is shrouded in secrecy with a president voted by millions of people. They are running Nigeria like a private business. Na wa o.... Chai chai chai #in mama Peace's voice

You forgot to add there is God ooo.

1 Like

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by modsfucker: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2017
izombie:
Why nigerians cannot be told of what is really happening with their president is still baffling to me. Why all this secrecy? Who are they hiding buhari's condition from? Is it america, UK, pdp or nigerians that voted for this man? I don't understand.

After condemning the first pic as Photoshop, now the new song is everything is shrouded in secrecy abi?

Kuku go to LONDON yourself.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by AntiWailer: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by oyienootieno: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

Yoruba man spotted,even though I said I am waiting for fulanis slaves to qoute me you couldn't even pass by.
Must you defend northerners everytime,yoruba man.
I don't have time for slaves these morning grin

You just fall my hand. How can you conclude that the person behind my moniker is a yoruba? Well am not disappointed you guys are full of imaginations than reality. Since your kings men can see fayoisewu as an igbo man juat because he displays his lunatic talent professionally how can you be any different.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Unbreakable007: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by poseidon12: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Lescalier:
We all shouldn't worry. Very soon the cat will come out of the bag.

I advice we all just wait for 2019 elections. If Buhari doesn't come out to campaign around the 36 states and FCT, then he is not fit to be president.

Vote ATIKU

So if he comes out to campaign in 2019, after all these games, you will still consider him? I don't think any reasonable Nigerian voter should still consider Buhari a viable candidate at this time.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by OnowuOra(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2017
That's why they select dumbstruck as delegate
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Bestbeelieve: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2017
Our kwantry people in London owe us a duty to march to Abuja house and demand an answer on the president's whereabout!Haba.

1 Like

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by santopelele(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2017
So you guys didn't know dat Mr president has a brain turmoil, his brain is no more working and when he speaks, he talks out of sense
goodnyt Mr Bail Observer
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by nrexzy: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

The lunatic is speechless. Nothing to talk about that is why picture of his sick looking family surfaced.
I feel sad we have a miscreant as the governor of the most elite state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by poseidon12: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Flyingngel:
If the southsouth, southwest, southeast and middle belt can bury their hatred and come together, i believe this northern hegemony will never be the same.

Of course. But the moro$s don't know that. They will be busy sabotaging each other.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by modsfucker: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2017
spongeisback:
It's only in AFRICA that this can happen. A whole president spending more time and money in a country that's not his home country. No one is saying anything. People are actually supporting this and cooking up excuses for him. sad

He's dead, the govs were there for a funeral preparation.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by modsfucker: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
chernest2002:
So this will be our song for the whole four year term, Nigeria sorry oo.

Go and tell this to those who attempted to murder him
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by joenor(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Shu see pres ooo, he don almost enter ghost mood.... pls can someone tell me what's left of him? see he finger phalanges , he be like that guy for ghost rider.... shu shu shu!!!
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by mywells: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
if one governor would have told the media practitioners that the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh blessed be the name of the Lord, the hyenas and Jakals would have been unsettle.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Freddonance(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
If i say let's protest against this injustice, people will start their usual criticism. The few who will agree to join in the remonstration, 70% of them will be bribed & 25% will back down. Only 5% will show some level of solidarity.
This is the mess we find ourselves in in this country.

1 Like

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by modsfucker: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Jengem:
They are mourning

Sorrowful

The president is in a sorrowful state

Not on life support again?

The last time I checked, people on life support don't laugh.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by technicallyrich(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

You just fall my hand. How can you conclude that the person behind my moniker is a yoruba? Well am not disappointed you guys are full of imaginations than reality. Since your kings men can see fayoisewu as an igbo man juat because he displays his lunatic talent professionally how can you be any different.
Some people were born and told they were. From igbo or ss but practically they were from yoruba and their mother liared to them.
No true biafra ss and se have anything to do with the dead frog. tongue
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Themandator: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
SELFmade7:
Rather, they all went into the adjacent building, the staff quarters. They were there for about 15 minutes before proceeding to see the president in the main building.

Probably waiting for them to bring out pmb and fix him in the chair not bad

Fayose ought to have been a member of the visiting team ... All this govs 5hst went don't have the balls to tell it as it is ... I am sure he would have want to know why the wait when the president and his team was well aware they were on their way

1 Like

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by FLYFIRE(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Flyingngel:
If the southsouth, southwest, southeast and middle belt can bury their hatred and come together, i believe this northern hegemony will never be the same.
The YELLOW BARS will STIL betray the rest
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

Of what importance is it to you as an individual? Stoo typing poo here if you are truly patriotic then go on a one man protest to aso vila.

I cry for Nigeria if you a still a youth
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by TolaniLuv: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2017
I swear Bihari! If you haven't stole any money belonging to Nigeria . I pray for ur quick recovery. But, if you and ur family don chop our country money and that's place weh you run go hide you go die.. stupid old soldier who no wan die .. just resign it's simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP / FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.