Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London (29434 Views)

Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Mrjaz(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2017
Aburi001:
I will not return your curse. You don't know me neither do I know you. It's never your duty to dictate to God who he blesses or otherwise.

I might want Buhari to rule till 2023 for reasons best known to me, you might NOT want Buhari to continue till 2023 for reasons best known to you.

We both have right to our different opinions while God has the final say. I am already blessed with my household so your prayer/curse makes no sense to my life.

Wise up nigga, learn how to fetch water without splashing on people. Everyone is here to make comments, share ideas and opinions not to abuse people.

May God bless you and your household in Jesus name!
. Amen I am sorry for the abusive words just that this government has so frustrated my plans and I am very angry when people want him to continue please accept my apology

1 Like

Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by aolawale025: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2017
That's why a progressive governor like Fayose wasn't on the jamboree. He would have come back and told the truth. Isn't that what Nigerians want? The truth?
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by obailala(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Sterix10:

The pix buhari is standing,Ortom is the last man from the right with glasses,white clothes n a black/white/green cap
Yeah my bad... I somehow didnt notice him earlier.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by tonguengineer(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They were administered an oath of secrecy before seeing Buhari.

The Governors have forgotten that their loyalty should lie with the people and not with the Cabal.

To them, talking about Buhari is divulging secrets..
It's information confidentiality.
Your thought is as good as mine
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Harrisonwo(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
abeg make una no chop me oo, take a closer look at the pix. zoom in on the hand of the president and then the neck up. spot the difference compared with the background of the others in the pix.
conspiracy theory: maybe a double with same physique as the president then a doctored pix cropping the face off.

address the people for just 5mins. that's not too much to ask
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2017
I can understand the visitors' inability to talk because shock/disbelief makes someone speechless. "Their eyes must have seen their ears" as the saying goes. shocked
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Most people that hate Buhari are confused. Monitoring postings on threads concerning Buhari since the first visit & this last visit of governors,

I found the same people contradicting themselves, exposing their naivety, foolishness & confusion. What they posted on Channels TV announcement was different from their reactions to FFK posting on the picture, Fayose aide's observation, etc. Later, somebody said no meeting ever held with governors using picture of a car as if he is a gateman at the Abuja house .

Now, another said they (governors) spent only 15 minutes having been ushered into boys quarters . The same people still make contradicting observations. If tomorrow a president or ambassador of a country visit him, they will also have another observation.

This shows they are not happy that he is alive. God is more than them.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by awa(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Infact that picture with the Govs na photoshop
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Innocent112(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They were administered an oath of secrecy before seeing Buhari.

The Governors have forgotten that their loyalty should lie with the people and not with the Cabal.

To them, talking about Buhari is divulging secrets..
It's information confidentiality.

You revealed the raw truth
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by merits(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:
lolzz

naija so una no go greet them welcome before una go they ask questions...
you mean we should be saying baba oyoyo

na pikin suppose say daddy wetin you bring come from journey na,and that's what Nigerian are asking but rather they refuse.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by isahsalee: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pray not to be old or sick if aging or old age is a curse
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Innocenty1love(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
*** PRESIDENCY RELEASES TIMETABLE FOR VISIT TO BUHARI IN
LONDON *** 1. APC governors (Visited) 2. PDP governors (26 july) 3. UPP, APGA, NDP, HDP, ADPA, SDP, AC AND OTHERS
(31st July). 4. NIGERIAN STUDENTS (3rd August). 4. FARMERS(5th
August) 5. MEDICAL DOCTORS (10th August). 6. LECTURERS(12th
August). 7. APC online Zombies (15th August). 8. PDP WAILING
WAILERS (18th August) 9. OTHER WORKERS NOT MENTIONED
ABOVE(20th August). 10. CRIPPLES AND OTHER DISABLED
PEOPLE(23rd August). 11. IPOB BIAFRANS (25th August). 12.
NIGER DELTA MILITANTS (27th August). 13. OPC MEMBERS (28th
August). 14. BOKO HARAM MEMBERS (30th August). 15. AYO
FAYOSE, WIKE AND FFK (2nd September) Na waaaaaa Ooooooo.
Buhari is now In London museum abi?
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by me69: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
absolutely all praise be to ALLAH SWT. My Lord you show your signs to whom you will
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Annie939(f): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
FearGodinall:
nobody's life is more important than Nigeria. What matters now is our progress as a Nation not idiots holding the Nation in the name of power.
calm down dear. it's well
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Annie939(f): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
MrMoney007:
Were you trained well enough?
no sir, I'm sorry if i offended you.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Annie939(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
OversightTM:

Are you kidding me, most important huh!? smh
sorry sweetie just correct me if am wrong
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Annie939(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
poseidon12:

Are you sure?
dear, what do you want me to say?
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by OversightTM(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Annie939:
sorry sweetie just correct me if am wrong
I will rather pass since you obviously have resorted to acting obliviously to real national issues..
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Annie939(f): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
OversightTM:

I will rather pass since you obviously have resorted to acting obliviously to real national issues..
OK
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by Ehinmola(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Honestly nigerian are not happy over the darkness resulting from the state of health of PMB and again the apparent silence on the part of the state governors that represented nigerians to visit him. We need an explanation to this effect
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by chernest2002: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2017
modsfucker:

Go and tell this to those who attempted to murder him
murder a 75 years old man? Abeg stop displaying this kind mentality, you are too old for that.That man is too old and weak to lead equatorial guinea not to talk of Nigeria.
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by modsfucker: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2017
chernest2002:
murder a 75 years old man? Abeg stop displaying this kind mentality, you are too old for that.That man is too old and weak to lead equatorial guinea not to talk of Nigeria.

I see, can you tell me how old Mugabe is currently?
Re: Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London by chernest2002: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

I see, can you tell me how old Mugabe is currently?
health and life is a gift from God, as for Mugabe, did you know how many times he have failed in a function even though Zimbabwe is by far smaller than Nigeria. A man of forty can be very sick and weak, should we hand Nigeria over to such person to govern? Why can't the sick and weak just retire and go manage his health? Must he be a president? My friend we all are suffering his absence from asorock and more will happen if he don't come back strong or resign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport / Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months / Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.