Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 (14613 Views)

Best Global Soap And Detergent Market Report From 2020 To 2024 / How Payoneer Is Giving Paypal A Run For Their Money In Nigeria / With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by sankky: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hard to differentiate truth from propaganda these days.
But I pray this is true
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by LexngtonSteele: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Your inferiority complex get grade undecided

No...it's factory fitted grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
What a dry thread just because it says something good about the economy of Nigeria while their sworn enemies are still at the helms of affairs.

I'm dead sure the pages of this thread will have extended to 10 pages will hate filled comments if it was a bad news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by ChinonsoDike2: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Chinonso Dike? It's okay it's okay.

What?!
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by daneni1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shortyy:
So? How will this change this price of garri and red oil in the mkt?

Well here in Ife, a cup of garri is 25 naira and in some other places its 20 naira.

U sure say u dey buy garri at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na scam angry
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by lonelydora: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

What?!
Shebi you are black?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by ChinonsoDike2: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Shebi you are black?

Nah. I'm not black. I never consented to being a member of a subhuman race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Nword22: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
realnas:
they are busy moving drugs and exporting ugu leaves

But still richer than your skull mining association of low life blackies.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by DonVikings: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Potor Jewish Primates right now.. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Shortyy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I don't know about you but the price of Garri is now N20 per cup here in Benue you could even get it for a cheaper price in some parts.
By 2018 the price would have stabilized to N10 per cup.
While the rest of you are waiting for some magic to happen others are actually making it happen.

We can't depend on importation of Garri & Oil when we can produce locally and improve the standard of living of the average farmer.
BORING. Every damn thing in the market is costly. So stop bringing
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Shortyy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I don't know about you but the price of Garri is now N20 per cup here in Benue you could even get it for a cheaper price in some parts.
By 2018 the price would have stabilized to N10 per cup.
While the rest of you are waiting for some magic to happen others are actually making it happen.

We can't depend on importation of Garri & Oil when we can produce locally and improve the standard of living of the average farmer.
BORING. Every damn thing in the market is costly. So stop bringing these boring posts about stocks running up or down. It won't help nobody.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:
The handiwork of Yoruba people.

While flat head Jews are shutting down elections and protesting here and there, Yorubas are trying to salvage the economy.

Watch Namdi Cownu bots quote me with nonsense.

You guys wonder why you are not moving forward. Why you keep taking one step forward and a thousand back. It is not by magic that for over half a century you all are still running around in circles. Guy, the problem is obvious. Your mentality as a people needs serious and urgent refining. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
CHI spare parts deliver quality genuine parts to you wherever you are in the city of lagos.

We are adding more car parts to our collection so order today.

Call +2348121069256 to order.

Chi spare parts quality parts for your cars wherever you are
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Winning123: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
IPOB nonentity. The facts are their for you to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by cao(f): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are incapable of running countries. Point out a majority black country that is doing well.
Blacks are apes pretending to be human. They are subhuman.
You really need to let go of your self hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Smooyis(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Very beneficial write up. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by kn23h(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

You guys wonder why you are not moving forward. Why you keep taking one step forward and a thousand back. It is not by magic that for over half a century you all are still running around in circles. Guy, the problem is obvious. Your mentality as a people needs serious and urgent refining. Smh.
m

Ohhh Yorubalabd is moving forward. Wonder why everything good happens in the SW? I don't need to wonder.

Nigeria is moving backwards because of Ibos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by nextprince: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Potor Jewish Primates right now.. grin

The way you dey panel beat these wawa people, be carefulU with dem, dem fit carry ur name go Shuku okuko abiama sha o.
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:
m

Ohhh Yorubalabd is moving forward. Wonder why everything good happens in the SW? I don't need to wonder.

Nigeria is moving backwards because of Ibos

Everything in life is all about experiences and exposure. Define "moving forward". Are yoruba people not living in Nigeria? Which kain yeye moving forward. You need to travel and experience what "moving forward" means.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by GavelSlam: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Best performing stock and the thread is barely a second page.

I know some of those detractors and naysayers have actually seen the good news but God knows they can only develop whitlow and leprosy If they contribute to this thread hence their backing off.

The others are waiting for Reno Omokri, Fayose and FFK to find a spin to the story as it is the only sedative that can put them to sleep tonight.

There are still a few of them not totally registered as full fledged interlopers but very much aligned to inveighing any positive news associated with this great nation. They attempt to ridicule the minister of finance for her tribe and show scorn and derision to any of her suggestions, yet stocks have rallied, the foreign exchange rate has stabilised and mostly risen in favour of the Naira.

The stock market suggests people are buying into the future of the nation, staking into the strength of their various portfolios whilst suggesting that the policies of the government are viewed in a positive light.

Kudos to the Federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shortyy:

BORING. Every damn thing in the market is costly. So stop bringing these boring posts about stocks running up or down. It won't help nobody.

I think you need to go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by kn23h(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Everything in life is all about experiences and exposure. Define "moving forward". Are yoruba people not living in Nigeria? Which kain yeye moving forward. You need to travel and experience what "moving forward" means.

Please shut the Bleep up. Every time someone posts pro-Yoruba comments, you neo-retards come with your nonsense.

If na anti-Yoruba comment now, you'll dash am likes.

Useless morafukers.

Look at this fuckktard telling someone to travel. You think say traveling to Lagos is exposure. Retarded fanyogo noisemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Which tribe is moving forward the most in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by ProWalker: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
sankky:
Hard to differentiate truth from propaganda these days.
But I pray this is true

Well your doubts are understable, but in this case, the growth is real. I know what I'm talking about as a major beneficiary of the stock appreciation. E.g the Access Bank stock I got at N6.9/share is now trading at N10.30/share as at today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

Which tribe is moving forward the most in Nigeria?

It is just saying out of all the ignorant fools in nigeria, which is the best of them all. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

Please shut the Bleep up. Every time someone posts pro-Yoruba comments, you neo-retards come with your nonsense.

If na anti-Yoruba comment now, you'll dash am likes.

Useless morafukers.

Look at this fuckktard telling someone to travel. You think say traveling to Lagos is exposure. Retarded fanyogo noisemaker.

That is where your exposure and intellect ends and your idiocy begins. Who said anything about traveling to Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria for that matter to get exposure? Lol. He said Lagos. You people will not kill me with your s.tupididty.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by kn23h(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

That is where your exposure and intellect ends and your idiocy begins. Who said anything about traveling to Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria for that matter to get exposure? Lol. He said Lagos. You people will not kill me with your s.tupididty.

You sound like a frustrated flat head goat. Se ko si? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

It is just saying out of all the ignorant fools in nigeria, which is the best of them all. Lol.

Yes. Answer, which one?
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

Yes. Answer, which one?

Ok. Out of all the ignorant fools in nigeria, the Yorubas a the biggest and the best grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

You sound like a frustrated flat head goat. Se ko si? embarassed

Lol. I'm not even originally from the east. Keep probing.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by kn23h(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Lol. I'm not even originally from the east. Keep probing.

Another one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / Update On Nationwide Implementation Of Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.