Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 (14615 Views)

Best Global Soap And Detergent Market Report From 2020 To 2024 / How Payoneer Is Giving Paypal A Run For Their Money In Nigeria / With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

Another one

Lol. What you don't realize is you all are the architect of your own misfortunes. Una go suffer die for Nigeria. Carry on.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Ok. Out of all the ignorant fools in nigeria, the Yorubas a the biggest and the best grin

Did you go to school?

If you did, did you pass?

How did you pass when you are too stupid to give an answer that is right for the question asked? grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

Did you go to school?

If you did, did you pass?

How did you pass when you are too stupid to give an answer that is right for the question asked? grin

Lol. You, your future and the present can never afford the college I went to. Fact.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Lol. You, your future and the present can never afford the college I went to. Fact.

Which cheap, fake college did you go where you were taught to answer questions not asked? grin

And you were dumb enough to overpay for it? grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by ernieboy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Your inferiority complex get grade undecided
see below.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by ernieboy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Your inferiority complex get grade undecided
why not counter him by pointing out a majority black nation that is doing well, even in the US any area dominated by blacks often becomes a ghetto even though it wasn't so before black population increased. there is something seriously wrong with the way Blacks think.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

Which cheap, fake college did you go where you were taught to answer questions not asked? grin

And you were dumb enough to overpay for it? grin

Well if you consider MSU to be cheap and fake well then it is. Lol. Una go suffer die for Nigeria no be lie grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Well if you consider MSU to be cheap and fake well then it is. Lol. Una go suffer die for Nigeria no be lie grin

Mushin School of Uselessness?

Surely that must be ridiculously cheap. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Koleman(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I don't know about you but the price of Garri is now N20 per cup here in Benue you could even get it for a cheaper price in some parts.
By 2018 the price would have stabilized to N10 per cup.
While the rest of you are waiting for some magic to happen others are actually making it happen.

We can't depend on importation of Garri & Oil when we can produce locally and improve the standard of living of the average farmer.
pls o where in Benue? because I never buy garri since it turned N50.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

Mushin School of Uselessness?

Surely that must be ridiculously cheap. grin

Now you are just behaving like the usual brain dead nairalander. Anyway, you can never afford the "mushing school of uselessness". Fact.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Litmus: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Your family is of which species of great Apes ? shocked

You probably mean, species of Porkers
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by dacovajnr: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Litmus:

You probably mean, species of Porkers

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Now you are just behaving like the usual brain dead nairalander. Anyway, you can never afford the "mushing school of uselessness". Fact.

I wouldn't pay for such education nor would I take it if it was offered for free, you overpaid for it, hence why I can answer questions confidently with an appropriate answer and you can't. grin

Whose brain is dead then? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Shortyy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

I think you need to go back to school.
Mr "educated" what have you achieved so far with your "education" and where did you school? In Nigeria? Where the education system is as sick as your president? Boy if you don't STFU. And don't quote me again! Dumb assholes claiming educated. School my shinny ass.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gamesmart:

I wouldn't pay for such education nor would I take it if it was offered for free, you overpaid for it, hence why I can answer questions confidently with an appropriate answer and you can't. grin

Whose brain is dead then? cheesy

Lol. Of course you wouldn't. Who dash monkey banana? You wouldn't be able to afford it even if you sold your life and freedom in exchange for it. You aren't worth that much. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by R0LL0N(m): 3:56am On Jul 28, 2017
please am currently undergoing a msc project on stock exchange. can anyone connect me to someone working in the IT department of Nigeria Stock Exchange Market in Lagos.I will really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 28, 2017
It seems to be that there are foreign elements on nairaland posting hate comments everywhere, our secret service needs to up their game.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Shortyy:

Mr "educated" what have you achieved so far with your "education" and where did you school? In Nigeria? Where the education system is as sick as your president? Boy if you don't STFU. And don't quote me again! Dumb assholes claiming educated. School my shinny ass.

No, dumbo. I schooled abroad and they taught me basic economics so that I don't make such dumbarse statements as you made about stock markets and impact on the population.

Where did you school? Mushin School of Uselessness too? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Of course you wouldn't. Who dash monkey banana? You wouldn't be able to afford it even if you sold your life and freedom in exchange for it. You aren't worth that much. cool

I can afford far more than Mushin School of Uselessness, I am just not dumb like that to pay and even overpay for Mushin School of Uselessness. grin

Do you want me to test your brain again? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Jaqenhghar: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
banmee:

He doesnt know Michigan State University? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Dollabiz: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Oh
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

To Gamesmart it's in Mushin. grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by banmee(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Gamesmart:

I can afford far more than Mushin School of Uselessness, I am just not dumb like that to pay and even overpay for Mushin School of Uselessness. grin

Do you want me to test your brain again? cheesy

Haven't we concluded that that can't even pay for your daily meal? So how can you pay for that? cool
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Shortyy(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Gamesmart:

No, dumbo. I schooled abroad and they taught me basic economics so that I don't make such dumbarse statements as you made about stock markets and impact on the population.

Where did you school? Mushin School of Uselessness too? cheesy
Impact on population? I don't remember typing anything about population. But that's BTW, so Mr "I schooled abroad" what have achieved with your "abroad education"? Apart from quoting every Tom Dick and Harry who is against this clueless govt?
Psst schooled abroad my shinny ass. So if they're calling for those who schooled abroad to come out, an irrelevant thing like you will come out? LMAO even if they go to Somalia to school they'll call it "schooling abroad" boy please. Go somewhere else and showcase your foolishness por favor.
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
banmee:

Haven't we concluded that that can't even pay for your daily meal? So how can you pay for that? cool

No.

We have only concluded you went to a shiiit school where you overpaid for an education that only taught you how not to be able to answer a simple question. And now you know we have concluded that, you are scared of other questions to follow. grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I know that is what he wants to claim, but:

1) Every riff-raff with the brains of a baboon, can claim anything online.

2) Michigan State University is not impressive at all. That is a joke for any idiot to come online and boast about that. grin grin grin grin grin

3) Your question is quite reetarded because Michigan State University is not popular enough or internationally renowned for even most of the top intellectuals to know it. One has to google MSU to even find out. The way you asked your question, one would think you thought it was MIT. grin grin grin

When he can enter a Top 30 US university for undergrad, then he can open his stupid mouth and boast. Not with Michigan State University. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Shortyy:

Impact on population? I don't remember typing anything about population. But that's BTW, so Mr "I schooled abroad" what have achieved with your "abroad education"? Apart from quoting every Tom Dick and Harry who is against this clueless govt?
Psst schooled abroad my shinny ass. So if they're calling for those who schooled abroad to come out, an irrelevant thing like you will come out? LMAO even if they go to Somalia to school they'll call it "schooling abroad" boy please. Go somewhere else and showcase your foolishness por favor.

Well, dumbo, if you type about 'everything in the market being "costly" (sic)' grin, then your dumb arse should know you are referring to the population.

I know how capital market activities can change the price of garri and red oil in the market.

From my education abroad, I have at least achieved knowing these. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Shortyy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Gamesmart:

Well, dumbo, if you type about everything in the marketly being "costly" (sic), then your dumb arse should know you are referring to the population.

From my education abroad, I have at least achieved knowing that. grin grin grin grin grin
Marketly being costly? Why is this thing still quoting me? GTFOH with your half baked "abroad education"
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Gamesmart: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shortyy:

Marketly being costly? Why is this thing still quoting me? GTFOH with your half baked "abroad education"

How far did you go with your schooling?
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Jaqenhghar: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Gamesmart:

I know that is what he wants to claim, but:

1) Every riff-raff with the brains of a baboon, can claim anything online.

2) Michigan State University is not impressive at all. That is a joke for any idiot to come online and boast about that. grin grin grin grin grin

3) Your question is quite reetarded because Michigan State University is not popular enough or internationally renowned for even most of the top intellectuals to know it. One has to google MSU to even find out. The way you asked your question, one would think you thought it was MIT. grin grin grin

When he can enter a Top 30 US university for undergrad, then he can open his stupid mouth and boast. Not with Michigan State University. grin grin grin grin grin
You willl burst a vein over nothing if you carry on this way. I know things are tough but ranting doesnt help either
Re: Nigerian Stocks The Best Global Performer,haven't Had A Run This Good Since 2001 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
ernieboy:

why not counter him by pointing out a majority black nation that is doing well, even in the US any area dominated by blacks often becomes a ghetto even though it wasn't so before black population increased. there is something seriously wrong with the way Blacks think.
You must be his vice. There's no distress we're going through (political, economic, social and so on) that developed countries didn't go through. Jungle justice, electoral violence, racism, tribalism, recession, Civil Wars, just name it.

It hurts me when I see blacks saying things like "Oyinbos wouldn't do this, oyinbos wouldn't do that". If you watched the latest Beauty and the beast movie, there's this scene where a baker told Belle "Here you are teaching another girl how to read, like one isn't enough". That's the harsh reality of how things were with white people back then. Humans are all the same.

And if you're so convinced that black nations are never-do-goods. Georgia nko? South Africa nko? Nigeria sef nko? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / Update On Nationwide Implementation Of Cashless Policy / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.