Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,855 members, 7,933,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:39 PM

1st Thing You Think Of When You Wake Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 1st Thing You Think Of When You Wake Up (978 Views)

A Wake-up Call To Valentine2u(a Fraudster In Phone Section) / If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Thing You Think Of When You Wake Up by 2ceAsNice(f): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2007
We all have ALOT we sleep with every night, to some unfinished projects, some broken relationships, some Peace of a new friendship, Some Food, some sports, others NOTHING.But, whatever the case maybe we wake up THINKING about one thing or another.

I think about my work, What to do to achieve that day
What is yours?
Re: 1st Thing You Think Of When You Wake Up by Rhodalyn(f): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2007
Oh, yet another day again! gotta wake Up and get ma @$$ outta bed!!

(1) (Reply)

I Heard 3g Now Works On Glo Network & That One Has To Buy A Line Worth 6grand & Pay Monthly. / Help With My N72 Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz / Nokia 6230i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.