Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial (6173 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barbed That Made Me 2 Get 5 Nairaland Girls In 1 Week / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrCork:

↑^^^thank God her name is not on the list undecided
bye
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by MrCork: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
bye

^^^^ we ressspet you had a lessssbiannn on nairaland but u too rude!!(no oofeense!! undecided
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ we ressspet you had a lessssbiannn on nairaland but u too rude!!(no oofeense!! undecided
grin grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by SirMichael1: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Puff puff what is it grin u don come

What's popping Mami ?

I thought you was serving ban?

And where's my message na? angry
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

howfa

pardon me asking but errrmm when you did the piercing on your nose was it painful?

I want to put two piercings on my deek and sac of balls but i dont know if it'd be painful

i hate yeye pain sad sad
piercing for deek kwa?

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
lala wan tear my pant for public
who spill d REDBEANS grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
the following girls i will mention, have caught the attention of almost all guys here due to their romantic and friendly nature. You will never see them insult their fellow nairalanders even when pushed to the limit.

if you hear your name, know you are as sweet as honey and i will continue to dream of you. for the rest girls, work hard to make the top 5.. Those who have objection to my list can speak or forever hold their peace.

1) sexybbstar

2) Iamka. shybaby

3) lalas. 247

4) shina. rlaura

5) oyi. ndidi

Awww, thanks dearie! Sorry it's coming late.
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by dipznano: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I agree with you on Lalas247 cool

I think Makydebbie should have made the list too tho' smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:
I agree with you on Lalas247 cool

I think Makydebbie should have made the list too tho' smiley
Baddest grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by dipznano: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Baddest grin

Lool... grin

BTW I hear say dem dey protest for romanceland grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... grin

BTW I hear say dem dey protest for romanceland grin
Protest say wetin happen
Who die shocked
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

I thought you was serving ban?

And where's my message na? angry
I got early release for good behaviour cheesy u too
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
I still don't understand why people make crazy list like this
Walahi undecided
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by dipznano: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Protest say wetin happen
Who die shocked

Dey yaff ban captainnipples grin the gardener grin and remove dah lipsrsealed thread
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

Dey yaff ban captainnipples grin the gardener grin and remove dah lipsrsealed thread

Make I twerk for mods make dem free am abi

So this b ur plan for me sad undecided hian

I wont do it grin let him serve at least 3 days in kirikiri
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by dipznano: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Make I twerk for mods make dem free am abi

So this b ur plan for me sad undecided hian

I wont do it grin let him serve at least 3 days in kirikiri

Lmao grin

If u twerk for here Seun go dash u the entire forum, later federal government go come ban am grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

Lmao grin

If u twerk for here Seun go dash u the entire forum, later federal government go come ban am grin

Haha funny guy ... Yh he broke rule 5
Mods wont budge it was pretty explicit
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by dipznano: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha funny guy ... Yh he broke rule 5
Mods wont budge it was pretty explicit

Ikr... I doubt if ban is a big deal sef, dude already opened another account undecided
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:

piercing for deek kwa?

yes o bro

saw it in a magazine 2weeks and it caught my fancy grin grin

been thinking on it since then

you go advice make i do am cos lalas247 don tell me say e dey sef and girls dey like guys with deek piercing more grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by SirMichael1: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

I got early release for good behaviour cheesy u too

grin
Unlike you, I bribed my way back. NL mods are as corrupt as Nigeria politician. I bribed myñd (a NL police) to release me with just #20 grin and here I stand, free from the shackles that was gonna be holding me till the 30th. Ssh! Don't tell him again oh wink
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Lalas247(f): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

grin
Unlike you, I bribed my way back. NL mods are as corrupt as Nigeria politician. I bribed myñd (a NL police) to release me with just #20 grin and here I stand, free from the shackles that was gonna be holding me till the 30th. Ssh! Don't tell him again oh wink
Lol na so grin
Well u are freed .. how does it feel to be a free man

No find trouble again o grin u be bad influence I swear

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by SirMichael1: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yes o bro

saw it in a magazine 2weeks and it caught my fancy grin grin

been thinking on it since then

you go advice make i do am cos lalas247 don tell me say e dey sef and girls guys dey like guys with deek piercing more grin

She talk say na gay dey do am na. Abi you be one? cry
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by SirMichael1: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol na so grin
Well u are freed .. how does it feel to be a free man

No find trouble again o grin u be bad influence I swear

I feel so glad o. I'll resume my torment on people oh.

Awwn! I feel honored to be an influence on you cheesy I go soon go start fight with one mod and I'll call you to join me.

I like trouble. More trouble. More Trouble cheesy

Gimme trouble. Feed me more! grin

Na myñd I go fight self so that me and you go go oblivion grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by concho(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thanks dear
YOUR dp though.....how i wish i can cast my hungry fingers on it.....Buhari Y
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
concho:
YOUR dp though.....how i wish i can cast my hungry fingers on it.....Buhari Y
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by concho(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Please remove sekxy from that list straight away

She said "no" to you and not to the op.......so dnt victimise him. jst gt ur 30b for akkant n try again
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by concho(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
I know u re fine na,enjoyment all over you,eh eh come ooo,are u a political student or engineering?coz I wonder how you challenge this Igbos topics,you talk more of like a political student
Your pnch line na zero.......
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

She talk say na gay dey do am na. Abi you be one? cry

ah!!! Bros thats a lie na.......

She said and i quote "ladies love guys with deek piercing more"

would i be lying on my personal person lalas247 head again undecided.........i cant na

BTW do you have one?
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by SirMichael1: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!! Bros thats a lie na.......

She said and i quote "ladies love guys with deek piercing more"

would i be lying on my personal person lalas247 head again undecided.........i cant na

BTW do you have one?

Yes because I'm gay. Come and engage your mouth in a throbbing gag na undecided

Trust me. It will give you what you can't treat with your whole money. Cancer, erectile dysfunction coupled with so much diseases cool
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes because I'm gay. Come and engage your mouth in a throbbing gag na undecided

Trust me. It will give you what you can't treat with your whole money. Cancer, erectile dysfunction coupled with so much diseases cool

lol...........why i do feel you really might be gay shocked shocked

and are you serious?
Only new i could get some infections but i also read in a blog that these infections might come and last just a week after its done and there are drugs to prevent it.......

I swear i really thought on it though cos i have this lkove and fetish for piercings......
Would go do a rethink and thorough info findings on it

you do like lala's piercing na or dont you bruv
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by SirMichael1: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol...........why i do feel you really might be gay shocked shocked

and are you serious?
Only new i could get some infections but i also read in a blog that these infections might come and last just a week after its done and there are drugs to prevent it.......

I swear i really thought on it though cos i have this lkove and fetish for piercings......
Would go do a rethink and thorough info findings on it

you do like lala's piercing na or dont you bruv

You want to really know if I'm gay? Just send your sister for test running. wink

I have no holes in my body save for my God-given ones. I'm as stainless as a steel. I dislike tats and any secondary holes punched on a human

Whatever you have for piercings is not fetish, it's just some mundane fantasy and just like some fantasies, it might never be fulfilled just for the facts that its cons outweighs its pros.

Just for the records, I'm very homophobic. I rarely shake my specie for this sole reason. angry If you call me gay again, I'll metamorphose and eat your sister right there before you. angry
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by drezzyx(m): 3:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Just came here to observe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Quit? / Why Do Girls Like Licking Inside The Ear When Making Out? / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.