Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial (6172 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barbed That Made Me 2 Get 5 Nairaland Girls In 1 Week / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Amarabae(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you are lovely too.
thanks dear. Good evening
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
thanks dear. Good evening
Evening sister, how is our baby? grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Me nko? Lols.
emm... Next time, biko wink
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Amarabae(f): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Evening sister, how is our baby? grin
we thank God.
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
we thank God.
Good to know. Are you in PH?
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

well dude if you must know (not like i expect you to give a fvck anyway) i'm a reservoir engineer but i did a 6-months course in hacking and tracking beofre i got into the university (would take a pic of the certificate whenever i find it)

it aiint my specialty per-say and that prompted the request for an exstention of 3-4 days

and i havent estimated how much i get paid in three days (well there have never been a reason to) cos i get paid monthly (and by fvck is it a good pay smiley)..............like i said ama reservoir egineer with average knowledge on drilling egineering, i aiint no tech or IT expert..........i'm basing and placing this whole dare shiiiii on experience of my 6-months training + few other months i practiced..................

Its still a deal right?.........need a yes so i could get to work

and its all the same shiiii and same dork behind bothe monikers so my "welcome back bruv" is still valid

Knock yourself out mate. Yes, It's still a deal so get to work and be ready to provide your bank account when you're successful, if not, do well to avoid me cause ama frustrate you angry

Before you got into university? shocked Can you just read what you wrote down?? So you think the knowledge would still be there even after spending 4-5yrs in the university?! What do you think hacking and programming is? A child's play that you could leave for a month and still remember it all? embarassed

Get my real location and win the sum of 50 thousand Nigerian Naira. grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Good to know. Are you in PH?
No. its like you live in Ph?
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Knock yourself out mate. Yes, It's still a deal so get to work and be ready to provide your bank account when you're successful, if not, do well to avoid me cause ama frustrate you angry

Before you got into university? shocked Can you just read what you wrote down?? So you think the knowledge would still be there even after spending 4-5yrs in the university?! What do you think hacking and programming is? A child's play that you could leave for a month and still remember it all? embarassed

Get my real location and win the sum of 50 thousand Nigerian Naira. grin

lol

check my post again and see where i wrote "6-months training and a few yearss practice"

so yeah its still in me

and dont fret too...........ama sure ama gonna do it and get you 50k less rich cheesy cheesy

about the frustrating part (just in case i dont do it), you dont mean that do you sad sad

c'mon we bros and its just a mere bet sad sad you wouldnt frustrate me now would you

i've seen some dirtbags u've frustrated and it aiint no small shiiiiii.............if u're gonna frustrate i think i might have to call it off angry
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
No. its like you live in Ph?
Yes I'm in PH, would av love to meet you
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Amarabae(f): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes I'm in PH, would av love to meet you
wow. I am in Abuja dear.
Not PH.
How is the always raining city today?
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
wow. I am in Abuja dear.
Not PH.
How is the always raining city today?
No rain todaygrin yesterday was something else.
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Amarabae(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
No rain todaygrin yesterday was something else.
ok. Goodnight
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Oyindidi(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
ok. Goodnight
good night dear
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Apostlenathan1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Its cool to be cool though
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

check my post again and see where i wrote "6-months training and a few yearss practice"

so yeah its still in me

and dont fret too...........ama sure ama gonna do it and get you 50k less rich cheesy cheesy

about the frustrating part (just in case i dont do it), you dont mean that do you sad sad

c'mon we bros and its just a mere bet sad sad you wouldnt frustrate me now would you

Go through my prequel post see where I said if you leave it for a month, you won't be able to remember shit or you might forget some of it.

If I didn't know what I'm getting into and with who I'm getting it into with, I wouldn't have agreed to the bet in the first place. You gave your ignorance out when you told me you could still track down my location even after reading the part where I scripted that I am using a VPN. Not only did you vehemently say you could do it, but you could do it within a day.... That's just a bluff smiley

Oh hell hath no fury like the frustration I'mma hit you with... grin Don't worry, when I hit you, I'll make sure to avoid delicate regions in your intellectual psyche... But I can tell you this... You'll feel spasm at those regions wink

i've seen some dirtbags u've frustrated and it aiint no small shiiiiii.............if u're gonna frustrate i think i might have to call it off angry

Why? Too big of a task? Ain't sure of yourself or you're just plain scared of me? wink Common, you're a boss yourself grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Go through my prequel post see where I said if you leave it for a month, you won't be able to remember shit or you might forget some of it.

If I didn't know what I'm getting into and with who I'm getting it into with, I wouldn't have agreed to the bet in the first place. You gave your ignorance out when you told me you could still track down my location even after reading the part where I scripted that I am using a VPN. Not only did you vehemently say you could do it, but you could do it within a day.... That's just a bluff smiley

Oh hell hath no fury like the frustration I'mma hit you with... grin Don't worry, when I hit you, I'll make sure to avoid delicate regions in your intellectual psyche... But I can tell you this... You'll feel spasm at those regions wink

Why? Too big of a task? Ain't sure of yourself or you're just plain scared of me? wink Common, you're a boss yourself grin

lmfao

okay i admit i was bluffing on that part

but why does it seem you dont believe i've got experience on it............dont worry cos of you i'd search out that certificate tomorrow after work and show it to you......................

How about we bet on something less complex like me doing my stuff to get lalas2.47's ip address for the same amount huh? wink wink...................i wanna show you i aiint bluffing when i said i did the 6-months course on hacking and tracking.......

(damn! Why do i seem so desperate to make you believe me when i could actually not give a fvck about )

and hey c'mon we're niggas and niggas do not in any way frustrate their fellow niggas................i aiint scared of you too...........just dont want to be frustrated by you

joined nl to have fun and not to be frutrated by some random smart dork angry
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao

okay i admit i was bluffing on that part

but why does it seem you dont believe i've got experience on it............dont worry cos of you i'd search out that certificate tomorrow after work and show it to you......................

How about we bet on something less complex like me doing my stuff to get lalas2.47's ip address for the same amount huh? wink wink...................i wanna show you i aiint bluffing when i said i did the 6-months course on hacking and tracking.......

(damn! Why do i seem so desperate to make you believe me when i could actually not give a fvck about )

and hey c'mon we're niggas and niggas do not in any way frustrate their fellow niggas................i aiint scared of you too...........just dont want to be frustrated by you

joined nl to have fun and not to be frutrated by some random smart dork angry
you don jam grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
you don jam grin

no be small thing o

dude's one crazy old nigga............i don see people wey e frustrate dem for here and i no wan enter im list..........

Greetings to you o from the high places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Quit? / Why Do Girls Like Licking Inside The Ear When Making Out? / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.