Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! (8921 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by CheedyJ(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Perfect combo, bae is a hoe & boo Is a digger...perfect match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

dating ke grin
me na free chop i dey o grin

lol

na im make me say you no they DATE hoe-losho na................you only CHOP all of them and go base on the boss wey you be......

U no dey sleep...2mao na shursh o
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

na im make me say you no they DATE hoe-losho na................you only CHOP all of them and go base on the boss wey you be......

U no dey sleep...2mao na shursh o
i don almost close eye cheesy
gudnight cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2017
My advise goes thus:¥€£π>*#~•©£¢√•€^π÷ cheesy
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by CaraJewel(f): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2017
you are not better than her.. your own even worse pass
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by shege45: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2017
TrapHedges:
OK, good afternoon guys, so it's not been 1 week I left pH,so yesterday my man hit me up, said he got something going on he wanted me to be around, a house party, since he was my real man I touched down pH.. Didn't go home.. I went to his place (uniport) I got there.. The arrangements was lit, I tweeted it.. And some couple pictures, later deleted the tweets didn't want bae to think shiiit .. Home girl saw the tweet(my bae's close friend) she slide in my DM, said since she was free.. If she could come around,(the party) remember the plans was to finish in U.P and leave pH today smooth! Am cool with her coming.. But her friend shouldn't know, last night after everything... We was wasted but I wasn't really all that high, my boy took his bae to his parents house.. Since they was not in town.. I had his school house free,. I asked home girl if she gon sleep over since it's late... She agreed, We fucked_ so like around 2am she was asleep, I decided to check on my bae.. She was on another call.. Like for 20mins I tried my calls was on waiting.. I chilled, she called back later and hit me with.. She was with her friend on phone.. Same girl sleeping behind ME SMH, I laughed and told her my battery was low, I ended the call.. Since we ain't talked.

The question is, who was she with on phone, I can't tell her I was with her friend that night, what should I do?? I like her, she loves me so much.. She shows it, but this scenario got me confused guys!
firstly, i must commend u for sleeping with her frnd...no be everybody get dat strength

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by sinaj(f): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I think sey na only me notice
lol grin

Happy sunday dear.
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

Happy sunday dear.
Same to you sweetheart...

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by MrHighSea: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. You don't have any right to ask questions. Shebi you spent the night with her friend while she was on the phone with another dude?. You two are playing yourselves.
as in eh, hate such affairs. Op, its Trust Issues. We all have it.
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Traphedges though grin grin
I like your bae grin
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Medunah: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2017
lol, a hoe is exactly what you deserve

2 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Mariinee:
Traphedges though grin grin
I like your bae grin

undecided

For real? Like for curving me??
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
chigoizie7:

There is only one way to find out.

Use her friend as a detective.

If she is guilty of what she did( betray her friend) , then leverage on it and get what u want

LOL this is prolly the best shlt I av read on here.. Thanks fam
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2017
TrapHedges:

undecided

For real? Like for curving me??
Yeah grin
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Mariinee:
Yeah grin

LOL sad like lol sad
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
TrapHedges:

LOL sad like lol sad
Duhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
are you based in lagos?
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by MrCork: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:

angry
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by MrCork: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:

..will u replace that ugly parrrramofolikk picture on yorrr profile with the old one showering yorrrr nyansh n booooobsi plis...we hate that $hit !! angry
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

..will u replace that ugly parrrramofolikk picture on yorrr profile with the old one showering yorrrr nyansh n booooobsi plis...we hate that $hit !! angry
Perv, my laps dey give u erection abi? I won't put it
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
are you based in lagos?
Nah, why ask?
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by MrCork: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Perv, my laps dey give u erection abi? I won't put it

.. actually yes..I mistakenly cummmm on yorrr lap 3 weeks ago. It wazzz am accident thou..if u don't wantttto put it up..putttttit up for your country..Ghana!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by SmartyPants(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
TrapHedges:

Think we should end everything right? But am not the type to break up with girls.. I just stop talking to them.. Secondly: she will demand a reason for the sudden break up if I do.. Her friend doesn't want me to ruin their friendship too.. Her friend still don't know ah called her.

So ask her friend. Her friend will surely know who the other guy is.
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

.. actually yes..I mistakenly cummmm on yorrr lap 3 weeks ago. It wazzz am accident thou..if u don't wantttto put it up..putttttit up for your country..Ghana!!! cheesy
gringrin I'm exhausted Corky, did you go to Church today?
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by MrCork: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin I'm exhausted Corky, did you go to Church today?

......went to a disco parrrry last nite, drank 5 bottles of Corrrrecttion..woke up late & missed first service. I plannnnto replace my alarm clock thou angry
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nah, why ask?
Do you stay in UK then?
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Do you stay in UK then?
No, I'm in PH
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, I'm in PH
oh shh... Looking for a date in UK
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

......went to a disco parrrry last nite, drank 5 bottles of Corrrrecttion..woke up late & missed first service. I plannnnto replace my alarm clock thou angry
I'm still in Church, tired angry
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Angy55(f): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
TrapHedges:

Think we should end everything right? But am not the type to break up with girls.. I just stop talking to them.. Secondly: she will demand a reason for the sudden break up if I do.. Her friend doesn't want me to ruin their friendship too.. Her friend still don't know ah called her.
See reason why I keep my friends outta my relationships? please don't even know my boos name. what de Bleep??
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by MrCork: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm still in Church, tired angry

..ok..so u on nairaland in church... correct... sweeery, u going to hell(no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Oyindidi(f): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

..ok..so u on nairaland in church... correct... sweeery, u going to hell(no oofeense) undecided
we closed since 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / 7 Types Of Prayers For Change And Healing / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.