Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! (4052 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by AkinPhysicist: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
YungMillionaire:
Woman ramsey noah and timaya are not Igbos. Ramsey Noah is half Yoruba-half white. Timaya is from South-South

Don't mind her. She even includes RMD - can you imagine? Imagine the level of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by meritocrat: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
THE SENATE ANTI-RESTRUCTURING VOTE, BIAFRA AGITATION AND THE REST OF US.

By Charles Ogbu

This is certainly not the best of time for Nigeria. And most certainly not for the advocates of #OneNigeria as Tuesday's "No Devolution Of Power" vote at the floor of the Senate appears to have finally given a very serious form of institutional credence to the assertion by the Nnamdi kanu led Biafran movement that the Nigeria state is unsalvageable.

But beyond the rhetorics and verbal gymnastics, there are some wildly held opinions which the Senate vote has simply elevated to the status of fact. Here are some of them:

1: It is not the Senate as an institution that doesn't want a restructured Nigeria. It is the North as a region. Sadly, long years of military rule championed by mostly northern military officers have succeded in skewing the political equation of Nigeria in favour of the North. As it stands now, the North is in a default position to hold the rest of the country to ransom and that is exactly what is happening. She gets whatever she wants no matter how scandalous such a want might seem and she ensures that what the other region wants doesn't see the light of day no matter how fair and just such a want might be. Even with the combination of the numerical strength of southern lawmakers, the North still has the veto power.

North East Development Commission bill was passed into law almost before it was even presented on the floor of the parliament. But, a bill to "gift" Lagos state with special status was killed. A bill to set up a development commission for the southeast was equally shut down. Before the adulterated version of PIB was allowed to pass 2nd reading, northern lawmakers made sure that Kano and Kaduna were included as beneficiaries of the Host Community fund even when those two northern states do not produce even one litre of oil.

2:No form of re-organization of the political and economic structure of the Nigerian state a.k.a restructuring, can be effected through the existing constitutional structure. The status-quo is terribly skewed in favour of the only region (North) currently benefiting from it.

The Yorubas want true federalism. The south south want to be in charge of their resources. Igbo elders want a well restructured Nigeria where every region will be able to harness her full potentials and develop at her own pace. Igbo youths, under Nnamdi kanu, is agitating for a total separation from Nigeria because they believe the North which holds the numerical advantage in every facets of state institution here would never allow for restructuring.

Under close examination, the aspirations by the aforementioned peoples/groups are not mutually exclusive but the bitter truth is that no amount of sophistry and beautiful poetry robed in flawless grammar will give us restructuring.

It was the height of naivity in the first place to assume that our Northern neighbours will willingly relinquish the undue advantage their military heads of state gifted them with, without a fight.

The North will never allow for a restructured Nigeria UNLESS she is confronted with an alternative such as a determined quest for a referendum by the other component units.

It is at this point that we must all admit that the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has been right all along. The action of the Northern Senate caucus has further legitimised the Biafra struggle. Above all, it has buried the argument that the Biafra strong man, Kanu, should use institutionalized politics to push his quest for a referendum.

Contrary to a very popular Igbo saying, what the young man, Nnamdi Kanu, saw while lying down, the elders have failed to see even while comfortably perched ontop of iroko tree.

Our biggest mistake was antagonizing the IPOB leader rather than seizing the momentous occasion his Biafra agitation gifted us with to demand in practical terms, an end to the grave injustices and institutionalized daylight roquery in the Nigerian system.

How can it be that an "Emeka" from Akpugo-Nkanu in Enugu state must score not less than 120 to get admitted into federal govt unity college while an "Ibrahim" from Daura in Katsina state only needs to score 10 to be admitted into the same unity college......in the same country? And paradoxically funny enough, this same Ibrahim will most likely end up as the president of Nigeria even if he decides not to finish his secondary school education while the more intellectually endowed Emeka has less than 1% chance of even getting a job at the end of his academic sojourn??

Why should a state like Kano have the right to operate a parallel system of govt with sharia court (judiciary), sharia police known as the Hisbah working under the office of the governor (Executive) plus another very powerful body known as the Sharia commission (legislature) in the same country where Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, was almost crucified for setting up a security outfit to confront the marauding fulani herdsmen??

Institutionalized injustices such as these should be unacceptable even by the lowest moral standard of natural justice.

The enemies of Nigeria are not those pushing for her balkanization due to entrenched injustices in the system. The real enemies are the beneficiaries of the unjust system who have sworn to allow neither restructuring nor a referendum for us to determine our future. It is very important that we always remember this fact.

The fact that the advocates of restructuring are yet to hit the street in protest over the Senate action is a grave indictment on their seriousness and collective resolve as a group.

One thing is certain, the maintainability of the status-quo IS NOT an option.

Eventually, something must give.

The position of not just the Igbos but every southerner today DOES NOT call for political correctness.

By making a comprehensive restructuring of the system impossible, the North is only making the complete balkanization of the country inevitable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I support Biafra whole-heartedly, and i am determined in my own way to ensure that i contribute my quota to her success...ready to offer sacrifices i would never render to Nigeria as she is presently structured to see she is a model country..

..Now i ask you..why do you think Biafra will not 'solve the problem of Igbos'?..I ask because statements like yours is a catalyst that ignites the need to ensure Biafra is better than Nigeria by the average Biafran supporter like me..at least..

...One mistake you lots are making about Igbos is telling them they cant do something or cant succeed...that means you want to get that thing done..I am exactly like that.

Why not contribute your quota to the development of a new Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Kagawa10: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
I really don't know why Laudate is answering these foolish dumb illiterates who don't know the Op is a their fellow potor boy. The way these silly folks love to seek attention.. Hian!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by eunisam: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is a nonsense sence

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
meritocrat:
THE SENATE ANTI-RESTRUCTURING VOTE, BIAFRA AGITATION AND THE REST OF US.

By Charles Ogbu

This is certainly not the best of time for Nigeria. And most certainly not for the advocates of #OneNigeria as Tuesday's "No Devolution Of Power" vote at the floor of the Senate appears to have finally given a very serious form of institutional credence to the assertion by the Nnamdi kanu led Biafran movement that the Nigeria state is unsalvageable.

But beyond the rhetorics and verbal gymnastics, there are some wildly held opinions which the Senate vote has simply elevated to the status of fact. Here are some of them:

1: It is not the Senate as an institution that doesn't want a restructured Nigeria. It is the North as a region. Sadly, long years of military rule championed by mostly northern military officers have succeded in skewing the political equation of Nigeria in favour of the North. As it stands now, the North is in a default position to hold the rest of the country to ransom and that is exactly what is happening. She gets whatever she wants no matter how scandalous such a want might seem and she ensures that what the other region wants doesn't see the light of day no matter how fair and just such a want might be. Even with the combination of the numerical strength of southern lawmakers, the North still has the veto power.

North East Development Commission bill was passed into law almost before it was even presented on the floor of the parliament. But, a bill to "gift" Lagos state with special status was killed. A bill to set up a development commission for the southeast was equally shut down. Before the adulterated version of PIB was allowed to pass 2nd reading, northern lawmakers made sure that Kano and Kaduna were included as beneficiaries of the Host Community fund even when those two northern states do not produce even one litre of oil.

2:No form of re-organization of the political and economic structure of the Nigerian state a.k.a restructuring, can be effected through the existing constitutional structure. The status-quo is terribly skewed in favour of the only region (North) currently benefiting from it.

The Yorubas want true federalism. The south south want to be in charge of their resources. Igbo elders want a well restructured Nigeria where every region will be able to harness her full potentials and develop at her own pace. Igbo youths, under Nnamdi kanu, is agitating for a total separation from Nigeria because they believe the North which holds the numerical advantage in every facets of state institution here would never allow for restructuring.

Under close examination, the aspirations by the aforementioned peoples/groups are not mutually exclusive but the bitter truth is that no amount of sophistry and beautiful poetry robed in flawless grammar will give us restructuring.

It was the height of naivity in the first place to assume that our Northern neighbours will willingly relinquish the undue advantage their military heads of state gifted them with, without a fight.

The North will never allow for a restructured Nigeria UNLESS she is confronted with an alternative such as a determined quest for a referendum by the other component units.

It is at this point that we must all admit that the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has been right all along. The action of the Northern Senate caucus has further legitimised the Biafra struggle. Above all, it has buried the argument that the Biafra strong man, Kanu, should use institutionalized politics to push his quest for a referendum.

Contrary to a very popular Igbo saying, what the young man, Nnamdi Kanu, saw while lying down, the elders have failed to see even while comfortably perched ontop of iroko tree.

Our biggest mistake was antagonizing the IPOB leader rather than seizing the momentous occasion his Biafra agitation gifted us with to demand in practical terms, an end to the grave injustices and institutionalized daylight roquery in the Nigerian system.

How can it be that an "Emeka" from Akpugo-Nkanu in Enugu state must score not less than 120 to get admitted into federal govt unity college while an "Ibrahim" from Daura in Katsina state only needs to score 10 to be admitted into the same unity college......in the same country? And paradoxically funny enough, this same Ibrahim will most likely end up as the president of Nigeria even if he decides not to finish his secondary school education while the more intellectually endowed Emeka has less than 1% chance of even getting a job at the end of his academic sojourn??

Why should a state like Kano have the right to operate a parallel system of govt with sharia court (judiciary), sharia police known as the Hisbah working under the office of the governor (Executive) plus another very powerful body known as the Sharia commission (legislature) in the same country where Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, was almost crucified for setting up a security outfit to confront the marauding fulani herdsmen??

Institutionalized injustices such as these should be unacceptable even by the lowest moral standard of natural justice.

The enemies of Nigeria are not those pushing for her balkanization due to entrenched injustices in the system. The real enemies are the beneficiaries of the unjust system who have sworn to allow neither restructuring nor a referendum for us to determine our future. It is very important that we always remember this fact.

The fact that the advocates of restructuring are yet to hit the street in protest over the Senate action is a grave indictment on their seriousness and collective resolve as a group.

One thing is certain, the maintainability of the status-quo IS NOT an option.

Eventually, something must give.

The position of not just the Igbos but every southerner today DOES NOT call for political correctness.

By making a comprehensive restructuring of the system impossible, the North is only making the complete balkanization of the country inevitable.
Charles Ogbu really made sense. The same thing I was saying. We should fight our common enemy as a people. I Love my Igbo people and would support Biafra if only it will solve their problems.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
moninuola65:

haa!
damilola, oto leleri yanrin, oto leleri gaari.
Igbo ee seleri gari.
boo ki won dola, eri won o le huu!

read this quote:-
It seems you people didn't really know who is Igbo
Igbo is Jew, it can never board the train of peace, from East to West return back to East it's always war, genocide and holocaust!
here in Nigeria from first coup to pogrom to civil war to agitation heading towards the 2nd civil war! it will continue in circle!
Igbo didn't love peace!
If I were the president of Nigeria I will send them packing from Nigeria to Israel!....for Nigeria to know peace!
otherwise it will be war!
Igbo Nation is a blessing to Africa... Nigeria can't afford to lose them.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by moninuola65: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

Igbo Nation is a blessing to Africa... Nigeria can't afford to lose them.
don't deceived yourself igbo is a curse to Africa and Nigeria!
No African will tarnish image of Africa like igbo.
No Nigerian can damage the image of Nigeria like igbo
the bitter true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
moninuola65:
don't deceived yourself igbo is a curse to Africa and Nigeria! No African will tarnish image of Africa like igbo. No Nigerian can damage the image of Nigeria like igbo the bitter true
I won't agree with you!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by moninuola65: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Africlegend:

I won't agree with you!
you can't agree because you had agreement with igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Daewang: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
There is nothing you can do to stop Biafra just keep that in mind.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
moninuola65:
don't deceived yourself igbo is a curse to Africa and Nigeria! No African will tarnish image of Africa like igbo. No Nigerian can damage the image of Nigeria like igbo the bitter true
I won't agree with you!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by edkai: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Restructuring, call for true Federalism is the right thing for us to do as citizens of this country right now. Its the only way forward. Biafra agitation should be be channelled towards the above stated goal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by edkai: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Meanwhile, fellow citizens of Nigeria. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
edkai:
Restructuring, call for true Federalism is the right thing for us to do as citizens of this country right now. Its the only way forward. Biafra agitation should be be channelled towards the above stated goal.
U've spoken well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kagawa10:
I really don't know why Laudate is answering these foolish dumb illiterates who don't know the Op is a their fellow potor boy. The way these silly folks love to seek attention.. Hian!
Don't worry bros'. I'm done exposing their folly! wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kagawa10:
Can't you do without insults?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by dudebuck: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Do whatever you like. Nothing stops your Igbo businessman who are involved in importation, from using Onne seaport and Enugu International Airport. End of story!
Ignorance is a bliss. Have you ever seen any big ship dock at Onne seaport? Can you go from Enugu directly to say London, Beijing or Hong Kong? You don't know what you are talking about. You are just like Marie Antoinette of imperial France, when people complained about the rising cost of bread, she told to start eating cakes instead. You people are very wicked and heartless.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Don't mind her. She even includes RMD - can you imagine? Imagine the level of ignorance.
If you may have a say on Ramsey Nouah, Do you really know where RMD is from?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
dudebuck:
Ignorance is a bliss. Have you ever seen any big ship dock at Onne seaport? Can you go from Enugu directly to say London, Beijing or Hong Kong? You don't know what you are talking about. You are just like Marie Antoinette of imperial France, when people complained about the rising cost of bread, she told to start eating cakes instead. You people are very wicked and heartless.

The only wicked and heartless person here is you. angry Why? shocked You have failed to address the source of your problem, instead you are looking for ways to blame others. Na una way be dat. sad

How many people from your region were made Ministers of Transport and Aviation within the last 15 years? Name them. From Kema Chikwe, to Ojo Maduekwe, to Stella Oduah and now to Rotimi Amaechi. Why didn't they do something about it? shocked Flying from Enugu direct to London or America, is a function of which type of airlines operate direct flights between Enugu, and those places. Last time I checked, Ethiopian Airlines operated international flights from Enugu to foreign countries, but with a stop over in Addis Ababa. What have your SE ministers done to ask other airlines to operate direct international flights from that airport?

As for Onne, when was the last time you visited the port? The draft in Onne port is deeper than Apapa port, so what do you mean by large ships cannot berth there?

There are two major Terminal facilities at Onne Port Complex. These are the Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT ) and the Federal Lighter Terminal ( FLT ).

FEDERAL OCEAN TERMINAL (FOT)
The Federal Ocean Terminal has a total quay length of 2890 meters. This terminal which is deep and large was designed to accommodate and anchor bigger and ocean going vessels and to berth vessels of 40,100 to 50,000 DWT capacity. It was envisaged to be the largest, deepest most modern Port in the West and Central African sub-regions and has potential for expansion to serve both local and international investors. The Port which also serves as a hub for the west and central Africa Sub – regions in Oil and Gas has an advantage of accessibility, proximity to the Eastern commercial centres like Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba etc, adequate depth to accommodate heavy ocean going vessels and adequate security. www.nigerianports.org/AboutUsOnnePort.aspx ; http://www.nigerianports.org/defaultOnnePort.aspx
NPA Receives WAFMAX Vessel At Onne Port |
About five months after she made a trial call, a West Africa Max (WAFMAX) vessel is set to call at Onne port next week, in what the management of Nigerian Ports Authourity described as an affirmation of the deepening of the channel in the Bonny Pilotage District.

He said that the ship would be sailing in with the maximum 4,500 containers, which he described as the biggest of such in West Africa so far. “We have had a test run last year; it came into Onne port successfully last December”.

“All these are testimonies to the dredging that has been going on in Lagos and Bonny, the draft of the channels have increased when compared to what obtained before the NPA entered into joint venture agreement with Lagos Channel Management and Bonny Channel Management”. The duo are the two dredging companies that currently carry out capital and maintenance dredging of approaches to the two pilotage districts in Nigeria.

Buttressing his point, he said that Bonny Access Chanel has deepened from 12.5metres in 2005 to about 15 metres as at September 2013. He also added that the depth of the channel from Bonny to Onne junction and from Onne junction to the Federal Ocean Terminal has increased from 7 metres in 2005 to 11.7 and 11.3metres respectively as at September 2013. http://shippingposition.com.ng/content/npa-receives-wafmax-vessel-onne-port

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Hehehe...... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe...... cheesy
Where is RMD from?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by AkinPhysicist: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Africlegend:

Where is RMD from?

Guy RMD is not Igbo. He is either Urhobo or Itshekiri.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by rainylad(f): 1:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I support Biafra whole-heartedly, and i am determined in my own way to ensure that i contribute my quota to her success...ready to offer sacrifices i would never render to Nigeria as she is presently structured to see she is a model country..

..Now i ask you..why do you think Biafra will not 'solve the problem of Igbos'?..I ask because statements like yours is a catalyst that ignites the need to ensure Biafra is better than Nigeria by the average Biafran supporter like me..at least..

...One mistake you lots are making about Igbos is telling them they cant do something or cant succeed...that means you want to get that thing done..I am exactly like that.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 3:11am On Jul 30, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Guy RMD is not Igbo. He is either Urhobo or Itshekiri.
He is an Urhobo man(going by my research), but, won't Urhobo people go with Biafra? I think Biafra is not limited to Igbo People.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by StarPlayer: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Warship:
Which kind of unity begging is this for Christ's sake

So degrading and irritating.

Respect peoples choice

Don't mind that dundee of a guy angry

But just a quick reminder: Nigeria did not loose its soldiers defending its boundries in 1967 to 1970 only to freely hand over biafra to one albino bonobo monkey from UK in 2017.
If you want to achieve your phantom criminal biafra, you will have to do more than beating your chest under the sun in the in the streets of aba or onitcha cheesy
Pick up arms and fight a proper war and win this time, so that you can conviniently carve out any part of zoogeria you want to attach to your criminal Biafra land, if not all this online masturbation will only waste your useless time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Masterclass32: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Op, calm down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Masterclass32:
Op, calm down.
Abi o...Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by Africlegend: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2017
eunisam:
This is a nonsense sence
How?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by laudate: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Africlegend:
He is an Urhobo man(going by my research), but, won't Urhobo people go with Biafra? I think Biafra is not limited to Igbo People.
Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Which Urhobo man will ever agree to join Biafra? shocked

cc:Fratermathy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by CltrAltDel: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

And u are askin them to use onne sea port?.
Do u know what importation is?.

Wait i will post a few video for u to watch...?
Waiting for the videos undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:i Don't Want To Lose My Friends To Biafra! by PenisCaP: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Waiting for the videos undecided undecided

I couldnt find the video anymore, i searched for it.
But since person i was arguing with said he dont care abt the video so i gave up searching. Bcoz i know he is avoiding know the truth,
So even ifhe knw the truth it wount change everythin on his already corrupted mind.

Well U can read this.. it contains few of the facts detailed in the video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Wishes From Igba Otun (babtunde Adedotun Taiwo) To Oluiwo Of Iwo Land / John Bosco Shares Pictures Of Empty Lagos Roads Captured During This Christmas / Buhari’s Convoy Consists Of 59 Cars Worth Enough To Build 20 Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.