Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,833 members, 7,918,681 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Nigeria Of Our Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Of Our Dream (306 Views)

The Akwa Ibom Of Our Dream! / We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari / Is The Nigeria Of Our Dream Still Possible? Can It Ever Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Dove1998(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
many things has happened over the years ,both of negative and positive, it is now time for us to unite ,put our heads together and think of how to build the Nigeria of our dream .
it is time to forget our differences, put our aside our religion, ethnic group, tribes , education, languages, and do something for once as a country.
Don't forget the labour of our heroes in the past who fought tirelessly for our independence, heroes who don't speak the same language, different in the ways of religion and ethnic group, yet could understand the power of unity and harmony ,they were not afraid to die for our sake, they were epitome of humility and love.
they fought hard for this country and now they are gone ,we equally used our hand to kill
some of them, in our quest to seek power.
Brethren let us not be deceived any more by the rich whose children are studying in the best universities oversees, the stimulate us to raise swords against ourselves while they sit back in their well furnished and lucrative building and watch us kill ourselves , they are playing games with our lives, we invest in their pockets to buy useless but costly materials for their appraisal, these ungrateful politicians who uses every single opportunity to loot our sweats..
it is now time for us to stand on our feet and say no to oppression and inhumane treatment..I alone can't do it but with you on my side we can build the Nigeria of our dream
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nicheey(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
I support the revolution ,when the killing starts I dunno who you'll kill first ,buh as for me ,I'm hunting obj down!!!
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by Dove1998(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
many of them will go down
Re: The Nigeria Of Our Dream by vanbonattel: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
There will never be a Nigeria again. Too much innocent blood will keep haunting the name Nigeria till eternity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: My Son Not Interested In Governorship – Saraki / You Can't Stop Anambra Governorship Election, MASSOB Warns Ipob / The Chronicles Of A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.