Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) (35910 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Coldfeets: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
The man is dumb.

He should have said "Umunne m, bikonu a bukwanu m onye biafra!" wink

2 Likes

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
evans brother,na dia way,get rich by all means or die trying.

3 Likes

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by purem(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebby9z:
That guy in the yellow shirt slapped him with so much vengeance that he ended in a water-filled ditch himself...and why was he saying he was igbo? So the igbos there could plead for him or what. He should be de-balled for even trying to insert tribalism there.

And what's with all these disgusting tribalistic posts about Igbos, Afonjas and co. I think I'll stop visiting this site soon if the mods don't do anything about it

And if u stop wht does it change? Incase u can't reply me lemme help and THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE JOIN
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by sunshineV(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
ah do u support jungle justice?shocked criminals should be handed to the corps we should take laws into our hands what if he dies?

Fvck is u saying

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Humility017(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebby9z:
That guy in the yellow shirt slapped him with so much vengeance that he ended in a water-filled ditch himself...and why was he saying he was igbo? So the igbos there could plead for him or what. He should be de-balled for even trying to insert tribalism there.

And what's with all these disgusting tribalistic posts about Igbos, Afonjas and co. I think I'll stop visiting this site soon if the mods don't do anything about it
Bro...thank you.the tribalism on nairaland and the e-war between ibos and yorubas is getting too much...
I just don't wanna think...that these same youths more tribalised than the crooks who have gone to milk the country's purse dry are the leaders of tomorrow....it means tomoro gonna be worst with these youths...
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Sagay212: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
another ipod miscreant caught. A bu kwam onye ipod. These are the kind of bas.tards supporting kanu and following him around. If Kanu had gone to abuja for his stupi.d rally, I am sure this id.oit would have been hailing him and shouting biafrau.d or death, meanwhile we nor go know say na one chance ritualist animal. I have said it, all you ipod criminals and fraudulent will be arrested one by one and be dealt with mercilessly. Una never chichumchin.

1 Like

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by omofunaab(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
nicegal76:
are you okay? Are you drunk? I know you must be alaye that are well known for agboro,,?what of badoo your elder brother? And you're here comparing Igbo with crime,,better pack well

Lol, see dis potor girl wey be like LAKE rice.. . And na owerri headquarter of Armed Robbery you dey so...

1 Like

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Sirambassador(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Laughing.... One guy on yellow slapped him and found himself in side gutter...
Na jazz

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
fingard02k:
the suspected robber could be heard shouting “A bu kwam onye Igbo” meaning “Am an Igbo”.

nobody dey drag crime with them. Number one all over the world. grin grin
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by osusuallstars: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
you are an idiot, we send you to steal. we Biafrans are solidly behind the just, you were lucky to receive a second chance in life. if na for Aba you for don meet your ancestors siiiiiiiiiince

1 Like

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by bossrillboss: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
abeg dat guy wey slap d guy nd fall inside gutter na celebration e dey do abi wetin na,choi awufu beating too sweet d guy.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by localmovers500(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
This kept me laffing for hours[quote author=cosby02 post=58976292][/quote]1

We can handle both your international and local moves for you with a professional touches that will guarantee you safety contact localmovers today on +2349086188728 or whatapp +2349086188728

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by clovislouis(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
They no beat am well
fool
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by clovislouis(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
They no beat am well
ugly thing
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by ahhdah(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
clovislouis:
ugly thing
Grow up
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by ahhdah(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
clovislouis:
fool
I don't mince words with lunatics..
Am entitled to my own opinion
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by clovislouis(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:

Grow up
so u want ur broda to be killed
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by maxwell767(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy that guy Wey never chop to get stamina to slap cheesy

How person go slap person con fall mercilessly cheesy
That fall no be here ooo..

cheesy cheesy
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Martin0(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
sunshineV:

Fvck is u saying
it a simple statement that she understood am surprise u don't understand,well I never called for ur opinion if u got nothing to saygrin
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
dayleke:
See the guy wearing yellow tee shirt end up in the gutter after slapping the accused.
Very funny...

Na that guy I sorry for pass tbh. grin
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Uzyvicks(f): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
So because u are ibo, u should be committing crime abi, ode
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Kebreal92(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
the suspected robber could be heard shouting “A bu kwam onye Igbo” meaning “Am an Igbo”.

NCAN CHAIRMAN
North Central Chapter
Reporting
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by reuion63933: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
For Guaranteed Fixed Match our beneficiaries yesterday , it's another Great Super Day, Make it count today cause tick says the clock. View won ticket for you delight

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by cytell56: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
fingard02k:
One chance driver has been apprehended, beaten and stripped naked when he ran out of luck in Abuja.

It was a bad day for the robber who who met his Waterloo on Saturday afternoon when mob in Suleja caught him in action.

The man was saved by the intervention of the Nigerian Police when the mob wanted to lynch and burn him. While they were beating him, the suspected robber could be heard shouting “A bu kwam onye Igbo” meaning “Am an Igbo”.

His bus was later set on fire after the Police had whisked him away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7U9_zlvNPQ

http://www.enzyhub.com/one-chance-robber-caught-beaten-and-stripped-unclad-in-abuja-video-pics/

IPOB's in what they know at doing best!!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by rusher14: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
That is a very proud Igbo man...saved by the Nigerian police

A woman who appeared to be Hausa was pleading clemency on his behalf.

The nature of Man is in man and not tribe.

2 Likes

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
cool usual flat head with contour

2 Likes

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by sunshineV(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
it a simple statement that she understood am surprise u don't understand,well I never called for ur opinion if u got nothing to saygrin

It's not my fault u rite like karichikA
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
sunshineV:

It's not my fault u rite like karichikA
good jesus christ never spoke or write in English so am no Mr perfectgrin
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by 2bam: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ipob and crime is like bread and akara.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.