Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) (35912 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
THE FUNNY PART IS THE GUY IN YELLOW SHIRT FALLING IN THE GUTTER.LOL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by rasco2000me: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
THAT IS WHY NIGERIAN AND NIGERIA SHOULD LET. THE IGBO TO GO THAT'S IGBO BUSINESS THEY HAVE EVEN KOBALISE OUR PEOPLE BY ENGAGING THEM. IN THIS NOTORIOUS ACTIVITIES
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
One guy slapped him.... the rebound pushed him into the gutter.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Rahym001(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
there is somethin fishy here, only one driver no amcomplices, how are we sure he is not being setup,

cos i know one person can not carryout the act

or did others escape
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by planetx: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Race of savages all they know how to do is steal kill with their low iq.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by gambus007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
fingard02k:
One chance driver has been apprehended, beaten and stripped naked when he ran out of luck in Abuja.

It was a bad day for the robber who who met his Waterloo on Saturday afternoon when mob in Suleja caught him in action.

The man was saved by the intervention of the Nigerian Police when the mob wanted to lynch and burn him. While they were beating him, the suspected robber could be heard shouting “A bu kwam onye Igbo” meaning “Am an Igbo”.

His bus was later set on fire after the Police had whisked him away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7U9_zlvNPQ

http://www.enzyhub.com/one-chance-robber-caught-beaten-and-stripped-unclad-in-abuja-video-pics/

Point of correction it was on monday morning around 9am. I drove pass on that particular day. Along Zuba- Kaduna Road opposite Total Filling Station
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by gambus007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rahym001:
there is somethin fishy here, only one driver no amcomplices, how are we sure he is not being setup,

cos i know one person can not carryout the act

or did others escape

They were three in number, Two escaped.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Decryptor(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
While Northern youths are busy disrespecting Osinbajo and ordering him anyhow like their houseboy, the Yoruba youths are busy insulting Igbos, IPOB, Kanu & Biafra. What shameless stupidity! grin grin
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Dagoma: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Only by Igbo man
This is how Biafra will be if granted them their agitation.
Pls give them so that we'll get rid of their criminality.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Dagoma: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
"I am an IBO man"?
Imagine him revealing his criminal identity.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Low IQ subhuman niggers don't understand the meaning of 'rule of law'
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by waledeji(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Decryptor:
While Northern youths are busy disrespecting Osinbajo and ordering him anyhow like their houseboy, the Yoruba youths are busy insulting Igbos, IPOB, Kanu & Biafra. What shameless stupidity! grin grin

That doesn't change the fact that another Biafrian criminal was caught in the act at suleja Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by julietm123: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:
Ofcourse you are igbo., who else could it be if not an igbo man

We know crime is synonymous to you guys
And yorubads are synonymous with what. Let me guess rituals.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by ebby9z(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ikpa mbok come dey go, we sef no want u..
Igbos want to single themselves out, we will help in making them stand out.. In everything they are known for.. good and bad.

Well, FYI I'm Yoruba, and a well brought up one who understands the importance of civility and propriety
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by ebby9z(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Humility017:

Bro...thank you.the tribalism on nairaland and the e-war between ibos and yorubas is getting too much...
I just don't wanna think...that these same youths more tribalised than the crooks who have gone to milk the country's purse dry are the leaders of tomorrow....it means tomoro gonna be worst with these youths...
Its visible to the deaf and audible to the blind that majority of the current crops of Nigerian youths are gonna make worse leaders in the nearest future. Majority are puppets, pawns and tools swaying to the whims and caprice of their Lords who control their emotions by compounding them with tribalism, religious intolerance and politicking while they (political) are more united than imagined

1 Like

Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Dcholeric: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:

Na so..
I didn't say they should be burned or killed
They should be beaten well so that next time, they won't think twice about commitmiting any crime...

Don't forget, the Nigerian law is an ASS
watch this one scream "why was she stripped naked, she is a woman?"
"why was she beaten , they should have handed her to the police?"
"men are such perverts ".
suddenly she knows Nigerian law is an ass.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Munchen1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm. finally a wise igbo man who sees the real picture. these fools think crime will stop as soon as biafra is achieved lmao. but to be honest with you i think these peon pawn agitators people are just being used and the intention is never for biafra. nnamdi kanu is working for the government. i think the intention is to carve out a 37th state in the SE so as to fulfill the 7 7 7 and bring an end to the tribulation. a 37th state is being demanded by NATO and UNITED NATIONS

Bro, I disagree with you. The bad governance, injustice, marginalization and discrimination of the poor, weak democratic institutions gave birth to different agitations in the nation. No matter how bad the action of boko haram may look, there are some atom of truth in their struggle, likewise Niger delta militant or ipob. My only anger is that most time, we channel our anger to another innocent Nigerians who are also discriminated. There are some truth in what nnamdi kanu is saying. Though I don't support or want a divided Nigeria but if there is a way the people will get rid of all our Present and past leaders who have destroyed this nation. I wish nnamdi kanu can desist from his hate speech, from his propaganda and carry on only the honest massage. Nigerians both Hausa and Yoruba should come together and support him so we can save Nigeria. It a fight between the people and the corrupt rich leaders. It is not a fight between igbo and Yoruba or a fight between igbo and Hausa. The last time I checked the 36 governors love themselves, all the senators love themselves. It is only we the poor masses of Nigeria that hate ourselves. Poverty has no tribe and corruption has no tribe also. "Biafra is a philosophy " woke Soyinka. "Biafra is the only proof that black man can reason " Nnamdi kanu.
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by realsamibiz(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
ah do u support jungle justice?shocked criminals should be handed to the corps we should take laws into our hands what if he dies?

We don't have police in this country, we only have business men in black with guns
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by Martin0(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2017
realsamibiz:

We don't have police in this country, we only have business men in black with guns
chai it a pity,,
Re: One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) by awuf2008: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Those one chance robber don't deserve pity but jungle justice. Never pray to have an encounter with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.