Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,893 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Cabal Is Behind Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cabal Is Behind Kanu (1029 Views)

Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by NuclearWinter: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2017
I am 101% for the total dissolution of this neocolonial plantation and a staunch supporter of both IPOB, Biafra and Kanu but the truth be told Kanu's brazen confidence and the surprising unwillingness of the Nigerian security forces to illegally re-arrest him over his flouting of his bail conditions points to the fact that either Kanu is on a suicidal mission or he has the guarantee and backing of the shadow govt.

They have resurrected BH and false flag ND militants and have given Kanu free reign to agitate for Biafra. Their goal is to frustrate that fake pastor and manservant and to instigate widespread anarchy to justify a coup.

Kanu will be going to Lagos and Kaduna and this will eventually draw the almajiri mob to set off another round of sectarian riots from where a coup will overthrow the fake lame duck manlet osunbade.

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by chinoxstock: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2017
NuclearWinter:
I am 101% for the total dissolution of this neocolonial plantation and a staunch supporter of both IPOB, Biafra and Kanu but the truth be told Kanu's brazen confidence and the surprising unwillingness of the Nigerian security forces to illegally re-arrest him over his flouting of his bail conditions points to the fact that either Kanu is on a suicidal mission or he has the guarantee and backing of the shadow govt.

You support Nnamdi kanu...yet, you want he re-arrested? A man that is fighting for your freedom is on suicidal mission? Don't let me curse you o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by skillful10(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Even if am not in support of how the country is been run, the Nnamdi guy is over acting, let him settle for real work and stop this show biz.
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by chinoxstock: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2017
skillful10:
Even if am not in support of how the country is been run, the Nnamdi guy is over acting, let him settle for real work and stop this show biz.

How do you expect him to act? Graduates are littered all over Nigeria and Nnamdi kanu is overacting?
The foolish elites are packing our common patrimony and chopping our future and you have the guts to say kanu is over acting? No electricity in this country..No good roads...instead of you fools to join Nnamdi kanu, you are talking about over acting...

The elite deserve no pity and they shall see the wrath of the people very soon. Enough is Enough!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by NuclearWinter: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

You support Nnamdi kanu...yet, you want he re-arrested? A man that is fighting for your freedom is on suicidal mission? Don't let me curse you o

Don't be daft.

Kanu has balls of steel and he isn't in anyway showing any fear of being killed or re-arrested and no where in my original post did I call for his arrest but rather stated that it appears very bizzare that the same Sunni jihadist in power will some how release Kanu and then ignore his Biafran crusade across most of the SS and SE.

I don't believe that the core despots in this boko govt will suddenly become reformed overnight and allow Biafrans free reign.

Think!
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by chinoxstock: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Don't be daft.

Kanu has balls of steel and he isn't in anyway showing any fear of being killed or re-arrested and no where in my original post did I call for his arrest but rather stated that it appears very bizzare that the same Sunni jihadist in power will some how release Kanu and then ignore his Biafran crusade across most of the SS and SE.

I don't believe that the core despots in this boko govt will suddenly become reformed overnight and allow Biafrans free reign.

Think!

No court in Nigeria can order kanu's rearrest. No court. Andnobody can kill kanu. We IPOB are more deadly than Bokoharam, and everybody knows it.

Kill kanu and there shall be no living thing left in Nigeria...interestingly the zoo knows that. Understand this very well.

2 Likes

Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by NuclearWinter: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

No court in Nigeria can order kanu's rearrest. No court. Andnobody can kill kanu. We IPOB are more deadly than Bokoharam, and everybody knows it.

Kill kanu and there shall be no living thing left in Nigeria...interestingly the zoo knows that. Understand this very well.

The bokos in power have ignored all court rulings concerning the release of El Zacky and Dasuki.

These people will never be reasonable or subject themselves to any court.

What we are witnessing with IPOB and Kanu is unprecedented and it appears the shadow govt is using Kanu indirectly without his knowing to justify a coup in the nearest future.
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by NuclearWinter: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

How do you expect him to act? Graduates are littered all over Nigeria and Nnamdi kanu is overacting?
The foolish elites are packing our common patrimony and chopping our future and you have the guts to say kanu is over acting? No electricity in this country..No good roads...instead of you fools to join Nnamdi kanu, you are talking about over acting...

The elite deserve no pity and they shall see the wrath of the people very soon. Enough is Enough!!

Slow down for just one minute...

Kanu is definitely MI5 and his latest Jewish conversion was something I promoted here on this forum with my Shmitta threads long before Kanu began doning Jewish attires to court.

Kanu's adoption of Judaism into his Biafran struggle has elicited more hatred from the Ab0ki boko North and afonja Muslim SW and this has made Igbos to be associated with Zionism and the state of Israel.

The Judaism move has also made the Igbos more United than when they were under the confusion of christianity.

There are very powerful forces that want Nigeria to sink into another brutal long drawn civil war over China making inroads and the huge reserves of recently unannounced discovery of Rare Earth Metals (REM) in the SE conservatively estimated to be at least worth $12 trillion dollars.

I am all for Kanu's Biafran struggle and I admire his courage and determination but we must not fool ourselves over his meteoric rise and those behind him.

For the northern jihadist to release him and then allow him free reign reminds me of how Nzeagwu was used and dumped by the British to form a unitary govt which they (Brits) intended to hand over to the north after the huge discovery of oil.

Think!
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by NuclearWinter: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
I have not bothered to do an independent research on Igbo claims to Jewry as that is not my concern. Besides, most narratives of virtually all tribes in Nigeria (apart from the sky people) claimed to have migrated from other distant lands.

The efficacy of Igbo links to Judah will lead to a dead end as long as no tangible written records of Igbo antiquity exists.

This is not to say that I dismiss the Igbo claim to Jewry, rather it presents a case of indifference on the part of this author to not bother about the mythology of other cultures.

Having said that, it is important to note how Nnamdi Kanu transformed himself from a core Biafran agitator to a Jewish convert in the space of two years of his incarceration and what he hoped to achieve with this.

If there was any trigger to set off red flags in your average Muslim brain, it will have to be Israel and Jews.

Nnamdi Kanu trolled the hell out of Nigerian Muslims when he wore his jewish garb to court and that was exactly the reaction he wanted. The Jewish heritage on the Igbos I have always suspected was planted by the British colonialists who during the early 20th century had been filled with antisemites.

The British colonialists in their ever divisive nature spread the rumour about Igbo Jewry in order to prevent any form of solidarity between the Awusa populace and the successful Igbo expatriates in the north.

Many Igbos residing in the north before the civil war knew nothing of their homeland as most were either second or third generation Igbos.

The reverence and love of the north was displayed by the likes of Zik, Nzeagwu and Ojukwu who were all born in the north.

Azikiwe's pro one Nigeria and nationalists stance is borne out of his inherent love of his birth place - the north.

Nzeagwu was born and bred in the north and in his spare time dressed in Awusa attire. His love for Kaduna was the reason he was nicknamed after the latter.

Even Ojukwu was a staunch nationalists who after the pogroms (plus the discovery of huge quantities of oil in the then eastern region) decided to declare Biafra.

The Igbo Jewry to my own limited understanding may actually be a British invention to keep the Arab Muslim north naturally at bay with the Igbo migrants.

Nnamdi Kanu's Jewry is thus doing same i.e. to trigger Hausa Fulani and Muslim hatred of the Igbo over the mystical Igbo jewry.

And by God it is working as most anti Biafrans naturally agreed to Biafran secession after seeing Jewry being presented alongside Biafran agitation.

It is by far the most brilliant move by Kanu.

Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by defashan: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

You are more deadly than a poultry of chicken.

Stop chest beating you are nothing but colourful parrots.
Can you throw punches much less carry catapult?

Even if you were given slingshots, you won't have the courage to pull it and shoot.

IPOB that shut their mouths when Kanu was arrested, your only reaction was converging at venues of meetings of Nigerian government officials to shout and foam in the mouth, then yell that Trump, putin and Netanyahu would provide you weapons to fight!!

When Kanu was released, there was wild jubilation across your towns. Your coward and selfish politicians all came out to welcome him.

You people are big jokes.
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by defashan: 2:43am On Jul 31, 2017
NuclearWinter:

The bokos in power have ignored all court rulings concerning the release of El Zacky and Dasuki.

These people will never be reasonable or subject themselves to any court.

What we are witnessing with IPOB and Kanu is unprecedented and it appears the shadow govt is using Kanu indirectly without his knowing to justify a coup in the nearest future.

Stop your conspiracy theory. We are waited he for Kanu to 'shut down' kaduna and Lagos.

Pls who knows the dates? Let him man up and prove himself a man of his words.
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 31, 2017
OP, I agree with you that Kanu has the support of the cabal.

However the cabal is headed by snake Osinbajo and his secret colloborator Saraki and it is run and controlled by the same imperialists globalists that are behind Kanu

The imperialists are running Nigeria through their stooges Osinbajo and Saraki.

If you doubt imperialists are supporting Kanu, ask yourself who is facilitating the broadcast of Radio Biafra?
UK who facilitates Radio Biafra and IPOB agitation, is the country where PMB was lured to in January to be poisoned.

Do you think any imperialist country will tolerate another country facilitating a radio broadcast into the imperialist country agitating for break up of the imperialist country?
Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by plessis: 4:15am On Jul 31, 2017
This man from the region of SKULLarship, you couldn't sleep again after you dreamt that ipob had a successful rally in lagos....

There's no peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: The Cabal Is Behind Kanu by Vicotex(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Niggas be having sleepless night cos of Ipob
hahahhs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest. / Chibok Girls Were Used To Destroy Jonathan’s Image - Labour Party / What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.