Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her (659 Views)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Ceoflexygist: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2017
After breaking Up with her Dubia based, Nigerian lover Oriyomi Johnson based, Kenya Socialite, Vera sidika gushes over a new Nigerian man wooing her.

She Reveals that the guy voice makes her wet automatically.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/31/kenya-socialite-vera-sidika-gushes-over-a-new-nigerian-man-wooing-her/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Ezigboune: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Please don't come later to tell us how he is too fetish undecided
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Atiku2019: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Bnaira or Investor BJ wink Ismaila Mompha?
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by pyyxxaro: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2017
K
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Young03(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2017
high class okpoo
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Yeligray(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
That nigga wan collect pass
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Ehiscotch(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Yeah. Yeah. Do remember to come crying back to us when he breaks your heart after banging you and realising that that's all you have to offer.

And please for the perverts out there try not to send him your nudes this time.
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by malificent(f): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Forever olosho undecided
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by Jengem: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
A whole married man

See this glorified side chick

Mumu
Re: Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika Gushes Over A New Nigerian Man Wooing Her by tammyboy1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
people keep following other people's life up and down...ignore these so called celebs and see if they wont stop posting all these craps on social media....bloggers!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy / See Photos As Tekno Shows Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude / Mr Eazi Reply Fan Who Wants Him To Ask Temi Otedola To Buy Him A Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.