Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Questions For 5dmindset - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For 5dmindset (3278 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / Two Questions For NL Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
I promise and pledge myself to learn and master Astra projection..for when I master these, then I will master the world ....thanks for been there...
you sound funny

were you not the one that sent me a link to that bringer of dawn e book
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:
Not on this thread, the Lagos thread. LOL

You are cool here.
is it possible for someone to attain the 12th dimension
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
you sound funny

were you not the one that sent me a link to that bringer of dawn e book
am just a learner like you. Have you read our ultimate reality by andrian cooper?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
is it possible for someone to attain the 12th dimension

Not while you still inhabit a 3D body.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
am just a learner like you. Have you read our ultimate reality by andrian cooper?
yeah but have not read it finish am still at that astral projection part

where you at
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
yeah but have not read it finish am still at that astral projection part

where you at
am doing the best I can to master Astral projection, creative visualization and meditation which is the most important
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

sire we are still waiting for your own summary on the book by andrian cooper

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by coolestchris(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
so why did I resist your philosophy so much but now am addicted to your philosophy
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
am doing the best I can to master Astral projection, creative visualization and meditation which is the most important
mehn that astral projection part hard eh
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

What's the maximum dimension i can attain with this human body
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
mehn that astral projection part hard eh
that's why i decided to hear from uncle billy
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
What's the maximum dimension i can attain with this human body
I think is the 7th to 8th dimensions..which is like the Christ consciousness
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by CooldudeX1: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
This must be Billyionaire. I'm following asap.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
I think is the 7th to 8th dimensions..which is like the Christ consciousness
but do you know there is a 22nd dimension.check this link

http://soulsalight.com/multi-dimensions/
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
CooldudeX1:
This must be Billyionaire. I'm following asap.
i know right,he sounds like billyo.naire but seems he is not
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by obinna58(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
I promise and pledge myself to learn and master Astra projection..for when I master these, then I will master the world ....thanks for been there...
U being deceived
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by coolestchris(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
he is obviously the one,
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
obinna58:

U being deceived
thank you cool cool cool cheesy cheesy grin
grin
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
but do you know there is a 22nd dimension.check this link

http://soulsalight.com/multi-dimensions/
the address no no wan enter
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
just observe..the reasons is best known to him
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
foxe:
the address no no wan enter
it working try it
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
it working try it
maybe its from my browser but 12th dimensions, mehn the feelings cannot be expressed in words...
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Wilgrea7(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

The Pleiadians

I'd be dammed... are you serious?? you're a plaedian? impossible .. plaedians usually communicate with songs.. at least that's what i remember reading.. what of reptilians? are they here on earth?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't do drugs, kids grin

Stay away from crack. Crack and meth. And if you must smoke, smoke weed grin
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'd be dammed... are you serious?? you're a plaedian? impossible .. plaedians usually communicate with songs.. at least that's what i remember reading.. what of reptilians? are they here on earth?

Singing only applies when you write an equation that you want to materialize from wave to matter. You only sing geometric formulae into materialization.

My partner, the Plaedian is not here at the moment, I am typing directly now.

Do you want me to invite a reptilian and channel it ?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Wilgrea7(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:

Singing only applies when you write an equation that you want to materialize from wave to matter. You only sing geometric formulae into materialization.

My partner, the Plaedian is not here at the moment, I am typing directly now.

Do you want me to invite a reptilian and channel it ?

I'm guessing you're human.. and you have a plaedian partner... how did you meet him/her?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by NairalandSARS: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:
You project every night when you sleep, but you do not know it, because your awareness move quickly from Physical body through etheric body to the Astral Body. So you move quickly into the Astral Plane.

The 5 senses is your attachment to the physical reality, so when you are about to sleep, in fact sleep and wake up after 6 hours. Set an alarm, and wake up around 2 hrs before the time you are supposed to wake up. Sit or lie down uncomfortably and allow your body to kind of try to go back to sleep. Then stay alert even though your senses are sleeping off. Keep your awareness by visualizing a bulb of light or anything else you can keep in mind. Visualize the ball of light far away from you while your body sleeps off.

Once your body sleeps off, you will see yourself outside your body as if you are dreaming, and you look back and see the physical body there. Do not be afraid, because this happens every night but you do not know it.

Alternatively, you can allow your body to go to sleep, watch it as soon as your body goes very close to sleeping mode with your senses numbing out, stand up. Keep trying and within a week or more you will realize as you stand up, it is your astral body and you will see your physical body laying there.

Think of where you wanna go, you will be there. Think of your far away girlfriend, you will be with her where ever she is, even if she is with a man, you will see her right there and don't be afraid, you will eventually snap back into your body. No fears.

You can even use that method to witness what anyone is doing in any location in the world. For example, if I have your picture, I could visualize you now and see through your eyes and read what you are typing on your computer and see all that you are doing.

Cool..huh ?

what about me that can't visualize?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by MrMontella(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:
You project every night when you sleep, but you do not know it, because your awareness move quickly from Physical body through etheric body to the Astral Body. So you move quickly into the Astral Plane.

The 5 senses is your attachment to the physical reality, so when you are about to sleep, in fact sleep and wake up after 6 hours. Set an alarm, and wake up around 2 hrs before the time you are supposed to wake up. Sit or lie down uncomfortably and allow your body to kind of try to go back to sleep. Then stay alert even though your senses are sleeping off. Keep your awareness by visualizing a bulb of light or anything else you can keep in mind. Visualize the ball of light far away from you while your body sleeps off.

Once your body sleeps off, you will see yourself outside your body as if you are dreaming, and you look back and see the physical body there. Do not be afraid, because this happens every night but you do not know it.

Alternatively, you can allow your body to go to sleep, watch it as soon as your body goes very close to sleeping mode with your senses numbing out, stand up. Keep trying and within a week or more you will realize as you stand up, it is your astral body and you will see your physical body laying there.

Think of where you wanna go, you will be there. Think of your far away girlfriend, you will be with her where ever she is, even if she is with a man, you will see her right there and don't be afraid, you will eventually snap back into your body. No fears.

You can even use that method to witness what anyone is doing in any location in the world. For example, if I have your picture, I could visualize you now and see through your eyes and read what you are typing on your computer and see all that you are doing.

Cool..huh ?
lol, let me send you my picture, and a few scanty details, so that you'd astral project and tell me what I'm doing

astral projection my a** gringrin
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by MrMontella(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Don't do drugs, kids grin

Stay away from crack. Crack and meth. And if you must smoke, smoke weed grin
grin I swear,, even weed too, kids don't do weed nor drugs or anything, lest you become this delusional grin; D
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by MrMontella(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Wilgrea7:

lol
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:

what about me that can't visualize?

You can, you just believe you are not doing it right. Just keep it up, if you can hold a mental picture of your lover, that is called Visualization. Pray tell me, can't you hold her image on your head ? If you can, then imagine her with a different cloth. UnCloth her bro, touch her, oh my oh mine. You are already imagining, you have visualized.

Now, visualize your lover instead of the ball of light, and when you astral project, you will be with her 'life and direct'. And oh, lets I forget, if her psychic nature is active, then she will call you later to ask if you came to her room.

It does not only work, it is the real true nature of what you are. An omnipresent being caged in flesh, bones, water and blood.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm guessing you're human.. and you have a plaedian partner... how did you meet him/her?

I got an upgrade to 5D. So I am connected to other dimensions while still here with you in flesh and blood. I download information directly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son Supports His Queen By Replicating Her Beautiful Haircut / Snares Of Satan / The Eckankar Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.