Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Questions For 5dmindset - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For 5dmindset (3261 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / Two Questions For NL Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by NairalandSARS: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:

You can, you just believe you are not doing it right. Just keep it up, if you can hold a mental picture of your lover, that is called Visualization. Pray tell me, can't you hold her image on your head ? If you can, then imagine her with a different cloth. UnCloth her bro, touch her, oh my oh mine. You are already imagining, you have visualized.

Now, visualize your lover instead of the ball of light, and when you astral project, you will be with her 'life and direct'. And oh, lets I forget, if her psychic nature is active, then she will call you later to ask if you came to her room.

It does not only work, it is the real true nature of what you are. An omnipresent being caged in flesh, bones, water and blood.

i can't form any images at all. Not even a simple triangle or square.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:

i can't form any images at all. Not even a simple triangle or square.

Then if you are theist, get the image of your religious avatar. if a Christian, get a picture of Jesus. If a Muslim get the picture of Moses. If you are a pagan, the picture of your God. If you are an atheist, do let me know.

Put the picture close to your regular location at your home and look at it often. If you can hold the pictural image on mind for one second, then try to practice 2 seconds until 9 seconds. That is practically how long it requires to hold an image and sing its geometrical formulae into existence by collapsing the waves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by NairalandSARS: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:

Then if you are theist, get the image of your religious avatar. if a Christian, get a picture of Jesus. If a Muslim get the picture of Moses. If you are a pagan, the picture of your God. If you are an atheist, do let me know.

Put the picture close to your regular location at your home and look at it often. If you can hold the pictural image on mind for one second, then try to practice 2 seconds until 9 seconds. That is practically how long it requires to hold an image and sing its geometrical formulae into existence by collapsing the waves.

I have tried image streaming but it didn-t work. The moment I remove the stimulus(image, touch,taste,smell) my mind goes blank.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2017
NairalandSARS:

I have tried image streaming but it didn-t work. The moment I remove the stimulus(image, touch,taste,smell) my mind goes blank.

Your five senses are totally engaged to create your physical reality. There is nothing wrong with you. No one can truly keep a picture for long.

Your environment should be quieted for optimum concentration. Get an incense for the smell, play some astral music in the background with ear piece to eliminate all noises while your background sound should be your meditation song. Light a candle to keep a bright image and fix a particular time of the night or day for your meditation and invite your angels to be with you. The proceed to be in thoughts. Do not bring your thoughts back, let your thought roam to any positive memory of yours, of some place outside your home and maintain that thought while you drift off in sleep. You will be awakened in the Astral body and be where your thoughts are. Your thoughts projects your awareness.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by lollarj(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't understand, what is happening here?
This guy sounds like Billyonaire.

Wow ! you finally solved the equation grin

who else can it be ?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Ranchhoddas: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:

I can hold an image for 9 seconds I think. So how do I proceed to manifesting something like a job appointment?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by NairalandSARS: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:

Your five senses are totally engaged to create your physical reality. There is nothing wrong with you. No one can truly keep a picture for long.

Your environment should be quieted for optimum concentration. Get an incense for the smell, play some astral music in the background with ear piece to eliminate all noises while your background sound should be your meditation song. Light a candle to keep a bright image and fix a particular time of the night or day for your meditation and invite your angels to be with you. The proceed to be in thoughts. Do not bring your thoughts back, let your thought roam to any positive memory of yours, of some place outside your home and maintain that thought while you drift off in sleep. You will be awakened in the Astral body and be where your thoughts are. Your thoughts projects your awareness.

sir please do you know any exercise or drug that can help me to visualize?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
NairalandSARS:

sir please do you know any exercise or drug that can help me to visualize?

Are you sure you are ready for it ?

1 Like

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by NairalandSARS: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
5DMindset:

Yes sir, I am totally ready
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
5DMindset:

The Physical, Ethereal, Causal, Mental, Soul plane and pure spirit worlds are human names given to Dimensions and Densities of Reality for easy understanding of Earth Humans. But note that Planets, Solar Systems, Galaxies, Constellations, Cosmos are physical realities as perceived by the 5 Senses of Humans, but all these planets, solar systems etc physical manifestations of quantum engineering from the Zero Point Field or Quantum Field or Source Field as you may call it.

In summary, what I mean is, that Earth existence has beings on different dimensions, for example. All that you physically see on Earth and perceive on Earth using the limited 5 senses through which spirit perceive physical reality is not all that there is. On this Earth you walk on, are beings you exist on Ethereal or Etheric, Astral, Causal, Mental, Soul Plane and pure spirit realms or dimensions all interwoven within the spheres of nature. You can only see things on your level of consciousness. To see Astral Beings, you need to vibrate on that frequency. To perceive experience the power of the complete you, then you need to raise your vibration so you can see the beauty of nature beyond physical. There are others who can see beyond the physical senses, humans seem to call these 'Extra-Sensory' perception, meaning you see with the Extra senses that are not on the physical body.

The Answer is Yes, as explained above. Sorry, for my lectures. There are no easy ways to explain things in short sentence using Earth languages which is highly limited. If you were upgraded, you would have just downloaded all these data within a micro-second and understand it all.
there is no doubt you are billyonaire welcome back
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
5DMindset:

i am ready for it
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by oaroloye(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
SHALOM!

NairalandSARS:

I HATE those books whose authors think that everyone is cut out of the same Cookie-Cutter, and can all do exactly the same things.

[See: THE EINSTEIN FACTOR, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe.]
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I HATE those books whose authors think that everyone is cut out of the same Cookie-Cutter, and can all do exactly the same things.

[See: THE EINSTEIN FACTOR, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe.]
do you have the link to the pdf can't find it on Google
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
richardbrandy:
i am ready for it

This decision you are making, will alter the course of your life. You will no longer see value in excessive materialism. You will find joy and happiness but trust me when I say this is a rabbit hole, it changed me, and it will change you, but if you are ready to join me in the rabbit hole, your steps will be directed by the Creator of Creators, not some low level religious Gods, but the Source of All. The journey will activate certain DNA codecs within your so called junk DNA and you will become radiant enough for negative beings to come around to play with you, but then I have crossed that part, and I am a new Human.

I had to explain this, and I am asking you again. Are you ready to be on Earth but connect to other dimensions ?

1 Like

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
5DMindset:

This decision you are making, will alter the course of your life. You will no longer see value in excessive materialism. You will find joy and happiness but trust me when I say this is a rabbit hole, it changed me, and it will change you, but if you are ready to join me in the rabbit hole, your steps will be directed by the Creator of Creators, not some low level religious Gods, but the Source of All. The journey will activate certain DNA codecs within your so called junk DNA and you will become radiant enough for negative beings to come around to play with you, but then I have crossed that part, and I am a new Human.

I had to explain this, and I am asking you again. Are you ready to be on Earth but connect to other dimensions ?
am 100% ready have been seeking for it all my life but no mentor I think i just find myself one am ready so whats the next step?.
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
richardbrandy:
am 100% ready have been seeking for it all my life but no mentor I think i just find myself one am ready so whats the next step?.

It will be a step by step process, because I do not know your present lifestyle, so I will ask questions and understand. No more alcohol for you, and no more cigarette, but if you smoke cannabis, it does not conflict, but all other smoking and alcohol, you must stop and do the following.

The process I am about to expose you to, will do the following;

#Heal your body of all diseases and you will be able to heal others too at the end of it all.
#Will activate the codecs of the DNA and your entire nervous system/endocrine system will pick up the blueprints and heal you of all things.
# All your chakra will be activated and you will see interdimensional beings and download information instantly at speed of thoughts, what ever you ask, you get true responses instantly, even about quantum physics etc.
And many more.

The Second stage takes 9 months, and after 9 months, you do not need food anymore as your body can run on water for the rest of your life and you can live for up to 200yrs if you so desire. You can even disappear and appear, no jazz, just a simple process that you engage on daily without knowing.

Before we begin the first stage, if we start now and you are heavy on low density diet, it might really hurt you a bit as excess blockages in your system might prevent the flow of electrons, so it is best for you and I to go on a eating programme for 3 weeks, when your body is light and online, then we begin;

From today till end of the month;
Be on Fruits, Vegetables, egg for protein, a little fish and no meat. The reason is simple. The sun is the natural source of energy, plants take it and recycle and we eat plants as secondary source of the life energy, then animals eat plants and we eat animals ? Too bad, we are not supposed to eat such dense stuff and with low vibrations, so take atleast 3-4 litres of water a day and eat vegetables and fruits and just little of meat and fish or avoid it if possible. Then in 3 weeks, your body will be ready for the awakening.

You will never be the same again. After the awakening, you can go back to your diet, but I can assure you, you will not want to go back. Cos for me, if I even eat much carbs, I do not feel alright, my body runs on liquid fruits and green vegs and I am even having weight issues. Can you believe that ?

We will exchange notes after wards, cos you are about to help us save the planet soon with truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
5DMindset:

It will be a step by step process, because I do not know your present lifestyle, so I will ask questions and understand. No more alcohol for you, and no more cigarette, but if you smoke cannabis, it does not conflict, but all other smoking and alcohol, you must stop and do the following.

#Heal your body of all diseases and you will be able to heal others too at the end of it all.
#Will activate the codecs of the DNA and your entire nervous system/endocrine system will pick up the blueprints and heal you of all things.
# All your chakra will be activated and you will see interdimensional beings and download information instantly at speed of thoughts, what ever you ask, you get true responses instantly, even about quantum physics etc.
And many more.

The Second stage takes 9 months, and after 9 months, you do not need food anymore as your body can run on water for the rest of your life and you can live for up to 200yrs if you so desire. You can even disappear and appear, no jazz, just a simple process that you engage on daily without knowing.

Before we begin the first stage, if we start now and you are heavy on low density diet, it might really hurt you a bit as excess blockages in your system might prevent the flow of electrons, so it is best for you and I to go on a eating programme for 3 weeks, when your body is light and online, then we begin;

Be on Fruits, Vegetables, egg for protein, a little fish and no meat. The reason is simple. The sun is the natural source of energy, plants take it and recycle and we eat plants as secondary source of the life energy , then animals eat plants and we eat animals ? Too bad, we are not supposed to eat such dense stuff and with low vibrations, so take atleast 3-4 litres of water a day and eat vegetables and fruits and just little of meat and fish or avoid it if possible. Then in 3 weeks, your body will be ready for the awakening.

You will never be the same again. After the awakening, you can go back to your diet, but I can assure you, you will not want to go back. Cos for me, if I even eat much carbs, I do not feel alright, my body runs on liquid fruits and green vegs and I am even having weight issues. Can you believe that ?

We will exchange notes after wards, cos you are about to help us save the planet soon with truth.

i dont smoke or drink b the vegetables and fruits part is y
gonna be the problem is there no other alternatives i can do without meat or fish i dont even eat em anyway waiting for your response sir

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
richardbrandy:
i dont smoke or drink b the vegetables and fruits part is y
gonna be the problem is there no other alternatives i can do without meat or fish i dont even eat em anyway waiting for your response sir

I didnt understand the b and y parts. Can you do me a favour and explain that again ?

1 Like

Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
the b and y are typing errors what am trying to say is that the vegetable and fruit is the whats gonna be difficult
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
5DMindset:

I didnt understand the b and y parts. Can you do me a favour and explain that again ?
pardon my errors am on mobile
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
hello sir 5D mindset
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by foxe(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:

And many more.

Be on Fruits, Vegetables, egg for protein, a little fish and no meat. The reason is simple. The sun is the natural source of energy, plants take it and recycle and we eat plants as secondary source of the life energy, then animals eat plants and we eat animals ? Too bad, we are not supposed to eat such dense stuff and with low vibrations, so take atleast 3-4 litres of water a day and eat vegetables and fruits and just little of meat and fish or avoid it if possible. Then in 3 weeks, your body will be ready for the awakening.

you mean vegetarians?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by richardbrandy: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
sir 5D mindset I've been waiting for your reply is there way i can reach you online or otherwise?
Re: Questions For 5dmindset by Iamsheye(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset
so you​ made a post like this a while, please can you explain what you meant..

https://www.nairaland.com/3989264/accident-caused-overload-ihiala-anambra/1#59496813

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koinonia School Of Ministry 2022 Application Form + Registration Guide / Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince / The Man Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.