Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,225 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

She Lied To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me (642 Views)

She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied To Me by Peterwilliams(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
I have known these girl for a year and three months now,i deflowed her.I loved her with all my heart, And i believed she do loved me back, It happens that she meet a guy on her way when she was coming back from the market.The guy stoped her and their exchanged numbers,she only told me that a guy is disturbing her, Untill yesterday to my presence a call came in on her phone.Thats when i began to ask her some questions and she confess to me that the guy asked her for a date on monday at mr biggs that she is sorry for lieing to me, And the worst part of it is that she just got admitted into higher institution.Please fellas can i still trust her?
Re: She Lied To Me by omega25red(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Peterwilliams:

And the worst part of it is that she just got admitted into higher institution.
^ what about her being addmitted to school is bothering you? you should be happy for her and yes be ready to break up because new enviroments and new experiences usually grows new love.

Never ever try to carry high school love into university because someone would always get hurt due to all the new girls when it comes to the guy or all the new dudes when it comes to the girl
Re: She Lied To Me by djakarta(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
ask her whether she is still worthy of ur trust. then from her answer u will know where she places u. there is no room for u to drop her entirely because she even told u someone was asking her out. dont u think she will seek ur permission before she goes to bed with any man?
Re: She Lied To Me by ojust4real(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
she confess to me that the guy asked her for a date on monday at mr biggs that she is sorry for lieing to me,

Now listen to me.YOU ARE LUCKY TO FIND A VIRGIN IN DIS TIME AND AGE.So many post will start pouring in now and most of them will not give u any good advise.D truth is she confess and said she was sorry 4 liying to u.And since u deflowed her she will fear u more dan any other man dat comes her way.And d only way for her to fear u is 4 u to be a little strict with her.Tell her u love her but u are not happy she is turning her selve to a slut by giving another man her number(virgins hate it when u call them that)tell her dat losing her virginity to u is not enough 4 u,she must prove it to her selve that she can stay away from all dis temptation out there and tell her u love her so much but she should not disapoint u.Then take her to mr Biggs urselve after all d scolding.Dat waY she will see dat u realy care 4 her.And about her school all u need to do is scare her u have friends there dat is watching her.REMMEMBER D PROVERB THAT SAYS WHEN U LOVE SOMETHING. winkSET IT FREE IF IT COMES BACK TO U THEN IT IS URS FOREVER BUT IT DOSENT COME BACK IT IS NOT URS.
Re: She Lied To Me by ayettymama(f): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
lolling at mr biggs

is that where they take the girls now??
Re: She Lied To Me by CyberG: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

lolling at mr biggs

is that where they take the girls now??

London woman. . .c'mon don't be so condescending! So because you have McDonalds in your backyard. . .Mr. Biggs and the ladies who are going there are now the butt of your joke! Take time o. . .
Re: She Lied To Me by r231(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
omega25red:

^ what about her being addmitted to school is bothering you? you should be happy for her and yes be ready to break up because new enviroments and new experiences usually grows new love.

Never ever try to carry high school love into university because someone would always get hurt due to all the new girls when it comes to the guy or all the new dudes when it comes to the girl

gbam cheesy
Re: She Lied To Me by factorv: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
Well frnd,she was even nice by telling u d truth,u just have to prove to her dat u are worth more than d other guy.and as for d admission,it's normal i.e the probability of her leaving is high but meanwhile,if your love is strong enough,she wont have a reason to leave u![color=#000099][/color]
Re: She Lied To Me by ayettymama(f): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2010
loool

but mr biggs is no equivalent
is it??

o well

i didnt meant to be rude

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. / Valentine / Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.