Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,837 members, 7,848,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC (34925 Views)

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Where's Liability? come and access this babe for me
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Chizmickey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence giving this small girl all this money?

When she will give it to her roadside boyfriend to use it and buy IPhone 7plus
Or her dad will take the whole money from her to pay for his sidechick's hostel rent.

I'd rather use my money and buy bluefilms than waste it on this girl whose pants I will never see...

How her 9As take epp me?

Which day you go get brain?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by exynos(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
not in Shalom academy sir!
how are you sure sire?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by obataokenwa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
favour
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by mazizitonene(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
I hope this is genuine.....and not someone trying to reap from d situation......evil pipu too much undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by LUGBE: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am really happy for her wink
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let us give God all the glory; what was her JAMB score again?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by obataokenwa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Flashh:

Hang on! Did I even say anything? Off course, no!

I doubt if 5 A's are from her hardwork.
is possible dear. my school mate made it in 2003 and dude is a lecturer today at ABU Zaria under medicine and surgery. That guy is something else.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by debris: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
exynos:
after all the expos abi?

why you no get 9A parrarel?
you for go write another waec with expo whether you go even see one...mtchewww undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Macgabe(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
She's lucky

But people that have been getting A's all tru before this nko
sad

That's the problem with Nigeria, a country that has misplaced her priority. Such brains are suppose to be on FG's scholarship scheme to study in a reputable University across the globe. But I doubt if even the chairman of her LG will commend and encourage her, talk more of her state governor. If it's something related to beauty contest now, she would be on the plane to tour the whole of Africa. We now celebrate beauty in place of brain.... God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by popsyleo1: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
She made it for her self why disturbing us here? Allow her to go on with her academics please.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
exynos:
how are you sure sire?
very sure bro.
One of few collages I can vouch for!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by ikombe: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
exynos:
after all the expos abi?

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by fapcrook(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
The girl get plenty of what you see here whereas others don't have any at all

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Flashh: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
obataokenwa:
is possible dear. my school mate made it in 2003 and dude is a lecturer today at ABU Zaria under medicine and surgery. That guy is something else.
That was when secondary students were fervent about education, not these days that social media/films and games have been their source of distraction.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by exynos(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
very sure bro.
One of few collages I can vouch for!
quite impressive... but you should at least consider the fact that education is overhyped.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
She's lucky

sad

So no 9A's in North with all the malpractice too
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by EmekaBlue(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
GOOD....encourage others upcoming
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
exynos:
quite impressive... but you should at least consider the fact that education is overhyped.
it depends the way u conceive education especially we Africans.
Education itself I think is not over hype rather our tertiary institutions
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by claremont(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think Seun should think about having a philanthropy section of Nairaland, where Nigerians can donate to specific causes/projects involving their fellow Nigerians. Nigerians are, in general, good people, but the scammers and tribalists amongst us give us a bad name globally. I believe there are lots of well-to-do Nairalanders who are keen to help indigent Nigerians financially, but cannot do so due to lack of verified causes to fund.

I know of at least one Nairalander who wouldn't mind funding the tuition fees and maintenance stipend of this young lady for at least her first year at university, but he/she lacks the avenue to do so. An investment in education is never wasted, an intelligent person like this young lady shouldn't be distracted by lack of finance when studying for her degree in medicine.

I might kickstart the project here and hope other likeminded Nigerians will join in.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by supereagle(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
When will Nairaland donate to her? Forget about Biafra/IPOB
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by NicoBaba(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
thickminaj:
Nice one seems sumppl still value education... I hope her good grades continue this way in the University..
damn, baby u hot.... u got my mind blown....
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Ddaji(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

So no 9A's in North with all the malpractice too
Daughter of Aboki made it 2016 before the daughter of Indian and Malaysian developer made it.As for exams malpractices ibo land is the headquarters, I am sure if this ipob girl exams centre in the north or west the result would have been different

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Ddaji(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
supereagle:
When will Nairaland donate to her? Forget about Biafra/IPOB
Donate to Hausa girl that made A1 all round in 2016 first if is not about Biafra/Ipob

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ddaji:
Daughter of Aboki made it 2016 before the daughter of Indian and Malaysian developer made it.As for exams malpractices ibo land is the headquarters, I am sure if this ipob girl exams centre in the north or west the result would have been different

It is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by lonelydora: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
She's lucky

sad

A's is different from A1's
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
dreamwords:
She's greater than awolowo

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by bensowe(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
i love this this is one of tge reasons i must make money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by oruma19: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
E don tey wey i see A1 parallel. God bless you slay queen.

Meanwhile, NCAN must check this name.
the real slay queen...chichi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by zynzyn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Driftingking:
Recall Cynthia Chinecherem, the girl who made parallel A1 in the just concluded WASSCE, good-spirited Nigerians are out to commend her efforts!

Chinecherem made A1 in all her 9 subjects and made rounds online after her result was shared by Twitter user, @DrDamages on July 21!

Another Twitter user, @Chydee, after being impressed took it upon himself to see that the record-breaking girl was rewarded well! And the aftermath is reportedly about to beget N525, 500! Screenshots below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-twitter-give-n525k-girl-made-parallel-a1-waec/

Kudos. This one got no time for Slay Queening OSHI!!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by davo90tico(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
She's lucky

sad

be thankful to God na
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of giving this small girl all this money?

When she will give it to her roadside boyfriend to use it and buy IPhone 7plus
Or her dad will take the whole money from her to pay for his sidechick's hostel rent.

I'd rather use my money and buy bluefilms than waste it on this girl whose pants I will never see...

How her 9As take epp me?

sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School / AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.