Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,850 members, 7,848,455 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC (34926 Views)

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of giving this small girl all this money?

When she will give it to her roadside boyfriend to use it and buy IPhone 7plus
Or her dad will take the whole money from her to pay for his sidechick's hostel rent.

I'd rather use my money and buy bluefilms than waste it on this girl whose pants I will never see...

How her 9As take epp me?

hmmm...... cry cry
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by dareerah(f): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
All of them wee go and borrow money and brag.. Borrow pose..
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by LeanonGOD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
By God's Grace she will be Greater Tomorrow. Your joke is not funny, it shows that your brain is at the bottom of your feet.
dreamwords:
She's greater than awolowo
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by creekman(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by LeanonGOD(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
It will only take God's Grace, Mercy and Favour for this brainless, jobless, lonely, unhappy and frustrated guy to have brain.
Chizmickey:

Which day you go get brain?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by LeanonGOD(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Be careful of what you WISH for on this forum.
Utchgirl:
Lalasticlala plz help me cal NwaAmaikpe.

His attention is needed here.

tnx in anticipation.

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by MENTORCH(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Even A1 in fisheries, she really tried.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by FoolishBoy419: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

So no 9A's in North with all the malpractice too

why do you guys like typing this poo? I can confidently tell you that exam malpractice is 10x more rampant in the south. if you doubt me, just check the number of centers jamb canceled in the south for this year alone and compare it with those in the north. You just sit down from home and keep telling lies to satisfy your bigot minds
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Eluwilussit(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
GODKID98:
God bless Nigerians!!

This is what we ought to be doing not sponsoring and rewarding whores in the guise of beauty Queens.

No offense!

You de mind the idiiots. Let them keep rewarding foolishness while the hardworking ones languish in penury. angry
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Exponental:
Nice one.... I for send her money but I don't trust the collector.
Trust issues you have.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

why do you guys like typing this poo? I can confidently tell you that exam malpractice is 10x more rampant in the south. if you doubt me, just check the number of centers jamb canceled in the south for this year alone and compare it with those in the north. You just sit down from home and keep telling lies to satisfy your bigot minds

Guy calm down, I am from the south west but am serving in the north...........but with what I have seen here, exam malpractice still dy learn for my place
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by MENTORCH(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of giving this small girl all this money?

When she will give it to her roadside boyfriend to use it and buy IPhone 7plus
Or her dad will take the whole money from her to pay for his sidechick's hostel rent.

I'd rather use my money and buy bluefilms than waste it on this girl whose pants I will never see...

How her 9As take epp me?

It's really motivating and it will make people know it's not only beauty queens or big brother nigeria people that can be dashed money and endorsements for doing nothing.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Ddaji(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Guy calm down, I am from the south west but am serving in the north...........but with what I have seen here, exam malpractice still dy learn for my place
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/malpractice-more-than-10-000-candidates-caught-in-anambra-says-jamb/198618.html
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ddaji:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/malpractice-more-than-10-000-candidates-caught-in-anambra-says-jamb/198618.html

There are exam malpractice everywhere but others pass each other. I am from Lagos and during the time I was writing my Waec, I can boldly say I wrote it myself and I passed excellently well

What am just trying to say is that places have been to, I have never seen exam malpractice so high like this in the north......i can't say for South south, South east because I have never been there
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by lovinam: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
She's not the only one that made parallel A1 in the East.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Utchgirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Be careful of what you WISH for on this forum.

How do u mean sir ?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by OTEGA1: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice slayer. Slay queen slaying A1in WAEC while her mates have A1 slaying sugar dadies left right and center.... Lol
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Ddaji:
Daughter of Aboki made it 2016 before the daughter of Indian and Malaysian developer made it.As for exams malpractices ibo land is the headquarters, I am sure if this ipob girl exams centre in the north or west the result would have been different
stop hating even if na once.
Learn to appreciate good things!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by PropertyAsset: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2017
This is great and really commendable...what an awesome result!

Driftingking:
Recall Cynthia Chinecherem, the girl who made parallel A1 in the just concluded WASSCE, good-spirited Nigerians are out to commend her efforts!

Chinecherem made A1 in all her 9 subjects and made rounds online after her result was shared by Twitter user, @DrDamages on July 21!

Another Twitter user, @Chydee, after being impressed took it upon himself to see that the record-breaking girl was rewarded well! And the aftermath is reportedly about to beget N525, 500! Screenshots below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-twitter-give-n525k-girl-made-parallel-a1-waec/

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Ddaji:
didnt jamb clarify this issue?
Didn't u hear them say that the number na 10 as against 10,000 being carried by bloggers?

U shun that one just to achieve ur only God knows secret agenda
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by landlaw: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by gozzlin: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Loyalblak007:
She's lucky

But people that have been getting A's all tru before this nko
sad

Don't worry, we'll find them all and dash them 500k.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Lovetoglory(m): 2:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Good one. But she is not the only one who got A1 parallel in the exam. Congrats
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by gozzlin: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Truckpusher:
grin smh

Oga, you still dey nairaland? grin grin I been think say you don deactivate. Na ya wife and kiddo be that? Dem fine o!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by 2016v2017: 3:01am On Aug 01, 2017
GODKID98:
God bless Nigerians!!

This is what we ought to be doing not sponsoring and rewarding whores in the guise of beauty Queens.

No offense!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by ezeagu(m): 3:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Please, somebody take her out of that country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by tifany89(m): 3:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Hyicene:
xpo thnz tho... u ppl shuld stp thinkin shez a genius coz am super sure she cnt defend dat stuff... waec z d most corrupt xam body.. ...
Someone that has all As? Are u being jealous or myopic? No matter how corrupt waec is they wouldn't give u straight As without cross checking. She is intelligent, she is brilliant. Mere lookin at her you will know.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Hyicene:
xpo thnz tho... u ppl shuld stp thinkin shez a genius coz am super sure she cnt defend dat stuff... waec z d most corrupt xam body.. ...
I have some words for you. Learn how to applaud the achievements of other ppl. That girl could never have made such result through malpractices no matter how smart she is.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Myself2(m): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2017
GODKID98:
God bless Nigerians!!

No offense!

Kudos
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by LeanonGOD(m): 4:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Utchgirl:

How do u mean sir ?
You seek the attention of NwaAmaikpe. (Lalasticlala plz help me cal NwaAmaikpe.
His attention is needed here.
tnx in anticipation.)
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by xaggar(m): 4:11am On Aug 01, 2017
thickminaj:
Nice one seems sumppl still value education... I hope her good grades continue this way in the University..

Nice talk from a beautiful lady like you. Your figure amazes me.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Loyalblak007:
She's lucky

But people that who have been getting A's all tru before this nko
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School / AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.