Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,482 members, 7,917,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is She In Love Or What ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She In Love Or What ? (2117 Views)

Is This Love Or Madness? (PHOTO) / Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? / Is It Love Or Lust??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
There is this girl I have been eyeing for the past 5 years but due to me being an introvert , I could not muster enough courage to approach her directly , so I had to indirectly do it.

Making friends with her younger brother was the key in getting her last week after eyeing her since 2012.

Back to the main issue , the bro told me to help him set up WiFi using my hotspot on the sister system called Maria. Heh!! On a normal day I would have rejected it before if it boys , as soon as I heard maria , my heart shook. I just smiled.

On getting to the house(maria house) , I set up all the WiFi system and everything , worked perfectly. The problem lies here

She asked me to open a FB account for her , I opened it .

When chatting with her friends on Facebook , she give me the system to chat with her friends including her male and female friends.

And anytime I am chatting , she sit down besides , very very close , our bodies touch other . sometimes she uses her hands and head to rest on my shoulders , sometimes she hit me playfully while other times she holds my hands playfully and even play some flirty game with me.

Tho she has a boy friend , she tells me stories during her free time of men in our estate who are fighting over her and bla,bla,bla.I just usually enjoy her company especially when she is the one always calling me to come and stay in her house .

With all these stuffs she does especially laughing at my dry jokes and even always supporting me when ever am wrong .

I just noticed that whenever we see each other outside , the snub this girl will give me ehn, can cause heart attack , if we are outside with friends , it will be as if I am not in her presence , I will just be like air to her tho I don't want to confront her on this , I don't want it to look as if I have feelings for her (which I have) .
She snubs me and won't even look at me or greet me while outside .

So am really confused here , can you help me with advice please. Is it love? Or she hates me? Or what? .
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by ikp120(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yes bro, go ahead and fvck her real hard.
But use your head o. Gucci over pussy any day mehn! cool cool
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:
Yes bro, go ahead and fvck her real hard.

But use your head o. Gucci over pussy any day mehn! cool cool

Your comments isn't of great importance here tho.

Doesn't fucking relate.

1 Like

Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
I was here....
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by VargasVee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Man the F**k up

Tell her how you feel about her. It's not like she's going to slap you. If she feels the same way, fine. If not, you move on.

Life's too short to waste on irrelevances.

1 Like

Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by ikp120(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
NaoSlay:

Your comments isn't of great importance here tho.

Doesn't fucking relate.
Yeah it does. You're missing the game.

I repeat, fvck her real hard. You should have done that since. She has been dreaming about you doing the thing with her, but you're making it look like a day dream.

Next time she comes eh, just make sure una dey alone.

If una dey alone eh,... (to be continued)
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
Man the F**k up

Tell her how you feel about her. It's not like she's going to slap you. If she feels the same way, fine. If not, you move on.

The way this lady respects and obeys me is first class , telling her that stuff thinking she loves me while it becomes otherwise by declining me would make me lose the respect she has for me , she will just see me as the wannabe men.
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah it does. You're missing the game.

I repeat, fvck her real hard. You should have done that since. She has been dreaming about you doing the thing with her, but you're making it look like a day dream.

Next time she comes eh, just make sure una dey alone.

If una dey alone eh,... (to be continued)

You high on weed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by ikp120(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

You high on weed. grin grin
Part 2

If una dey alone eh, just playfully hold her hands gently and push her to a wall (I know say your dick don dey swell. Issorite grin grin). Make sure that your bodies are touching now.

Release her hands spontaneously and grab her by the ... (to be continued)

1 Like

Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2017
ikp120:

Part 2

If una dey alone eh, just playfully hold her hands gently and push her to a wall (I know say your dick don dey swell. Issorite grin grin). Make sure that your bodies are touching now.

Release her hands spontaneously and grab her by the ... (to be continued)

grin grin You on point , Nigga. grin
(I guess he is talking from experience) grin
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by VargasVee(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

The way this lady respects and obeys me is first class , telling her that stuff thinking she loves me while it becomes otherwise by declining me would make me lose the respect she has for me , she will just see me as the wannabe men.

Girls are pretty cagey creatures, and she might be waiting on you to make a move. There's no other way around it. juss ask.
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2017
VargasVee:

Girls are pretty cagey creatures, and she might be waiting on you to make a move. There's no other way around it. juss ask.

You might be fucking right. Girls are very tricky in nature , and I also said she has a boo. Which leaves me in a complete confusion state.
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Khallyella(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2017
She might have no feelings for you & maybe trying to enjoy the attention her bf is depriving her of.. But if you're interested in being an assistant/ vice bf..
We dey your back grin
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:
She might have no feelings for you & maybe trying to enjoy the attention her bf is depriving her of.. But if you're interested in being an assistant/ vice bf..
We dey your back grin

That why I won't ever take the risk of asking her out. grin

It a one chance . grin grin
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by ikp120(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

grin grin You on point , Nigga. grin
(I guess he is talking from experience) grin
Part 3

Release your hands spontaneously and grab her by the waist. Totori her ribs for 6 and half seconds and then lock face with her (Yeah, your dick done reach maximum height. grin grin grin). As una lock face so and dey smile, powerfully grab her ass just the way lion dey pounce on his prey, your faces are still locked.

Release the ass 3 seconds after grabbing it and suddenly grab her by the... (to be continued)
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Oga the bae wants your dick

man up, do the needful and avoid disgracing you 6th generation

the signs are super clear...................just try making a move on her......................
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Jodha(f): 1:28am On Aug 01, 2017
I can really relate to the snubbing part...lool...

Since she has a bf already... Forget it..and leave things the way they are...she'll loose the respect she has for yhu..if she truly sees yhu as a brother.. Then yhu ask her out...trust me it'll be awkward to yhu both..

So leave things the way they are ..for the main time..until further notice..
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by pu7pl3(m): 2:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Secondary school children... cheesy

Man the f.uck up nd tell her how u feel...

U won't die wen she rejects u...ul expand ur experience
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by escapefromusa(f): 2:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:
We dey your back grin

What boyfriend he has access to her facebook.
A girl cannot playfully touch you and laugh at your stupid jokes if shes not interested.

OP stop second guessing urself. You got the signals.

Its the mans job to lead and unregretably covet his desires. She does not hate you. She cant do those things.in public she will look cheap. Others girls will code and your not hers.

When next your alone... just say... maria ur the most beautiful girl I have met.... she will laugh ... with her body.

Then tell her she looks even prettier when she laughs.

Then stretch your hands out slowly show her your palms.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Lunagirl(f): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeeee!!

Ya need to learn how to let it go! Five effing years on one person? sad sad Wey no even dey show you way? That is not love bro. There are other fishes in this country and life is damn too short cool cool
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by escapefromusa(f): 2:52am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Shes not going to reject him. She waiting .. perhaps daydreaming ....
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Martin0(m): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:
We dey your back grin
Sure you are rightgrin
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Martin0(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:
We dey your back grin
men can be move by mere attention thinking probably the lady love them..

Can't me beging to see things differently
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2017
You mean you have been eyeing a woman for years
Person wey dem born for 5years never start primary school grin.
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Oga the bae wants your dick

man up, do the needful and avoid disgracing you 6th generation

the signs are super clear...................just try making a move on her......................

If you were the one in my situation, this thought won't cross your mind.
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Haha ,lmao , which one is SS children again

Even matured men are shy grin
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by NaoSlay: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Dudeeee!!

Ya need to learn how to let it go! Five effing years on one person? sad sad Wey no even dey show you way? That is not love bro. There are other fishes in this country and life is damn too short cool cool

Lmao , I was going for other girls putting maria on bay .
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

If you were the one in my situation, this thought won't cross your mind.

dude i've been in a situation dats in a way similar to yours and what she needed was my dick..............she didnt love me but she loved hunter

oh c'mon even you (an amateur) should see the signs.....

She draws you close and practically flirts with you in camera but ignores you in public!!

Anyways its shiiiiiii do what ever the fvck it is you want..........grin
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Khallyella(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
escapefromusa:

What boyfriend he has access to her facebook.
A girl cannot playfully touch you and laugh at your stupid jokes if shes not interested.

OP stop second guessing urself. You got the signals.

Its the mans job to lead and unregretably covet his desires. She does not hate you. She cant do those things.in public she will look cheap. Others girls will code and your not hers.

When next your alone... just say... maria ur the most beautiful girl I have met.... she will laugh ... with her body.

Then tell her she looks even prettier when she laughs.

Then stretch your hands out slowly show her your palms.

kiss

So, you think he'll continue having the access when they start a relationship?
Be deceiving yourself nah
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by pu7pl3(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

Haha ,lmao , which one is SS children again

Even matured men are shy grin

Shy matured men won't. Be doing dat kind of lappy touchy touchy...na ss2. Ss3. Love be dat
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by pu7pl3(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
escapefromusa:

Shes not going to reject him. She waiting .. perhaps daydreaming ....

I know...but I'm just sayn incase that's wats making him shy...

He shud delete that mentality ASAP
Re: Is She In Love Or What ? by Prognose: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:
There is this girl I have been eyeing for the past 5 years but due to me being an introvert , I could not muster enough courage to approach her directly , so I had to indirectly do it.

Making friends with her younger brother was the key in getting her last week after eyeing her since 2012.

Back to the main issue , the bro told me to help him set up WiFi using my hotspot on the sister system called Maria. Heh!! On a normal day I would have rejected it before if it boys , as soon as I heard maria , my heart shook. I just smiled.

On getting to the house(maria house) , I set up all the WiFi system and everything , worked perfectly. The problem lies here

She asked me to open a FB account for her , I opened it .

When chatting with her friends on Facebook , she give me the system to chat with her friends including her male and female friends.

And anytime I am chatting , she sit down besides , very very close , our bodies touch other . sometimes she uses her hands and head to rest on my shoulders , sometimes she hit me playfully while other times she holds my hands playfully and even play some flirty game with me.

Tho she has a boy friend , she tells me stories during her free time of men in our estate who are fighting over her and bla,bla,bla.I just usually enjoy her company especially when she is the one always calling me to come and stay in her house .

With all these stuffs she does especially laughing at my dry jokes and even always supporting me when ever am wrong .

I just noticed that whenever we see each other outside , the snub this girl will give me ehn, can cause heart attack , if we are outside with friends , it will be as if I am not in her presence , I will just be like air to her tho I don't want to confront her on this , I don't want it to look as if I have feelings for her (which I have) .
She snubs me and won't even look at me or greet me while outside .

So am really confused here , can you help me with advice please. Is it love? Or she hates me? Or what? .

Ah love!

That juvenile lost feeling we feel when we are near the subject of our feelings ...

When butterflies float in our stomach and the blood in our veins feel like air.

Ah love sweet love!

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egg Shells Can Cure These FOUR Diseases. (photos) / Photos: Married Man Dies With His Beautiful Mistress In A Hotel Pool / Ladies..can U Date Guys Who Wear Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.