Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,961 members, 7,933,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

n - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / n (1351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: n by selencious(f): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Aye!!! Yup. Nigeria was the subject of the formula that day. She even sent some investigators to Nigeria to confirm. It was sucha disgrace. I ain know why most of the Nigerian guys can't do anythng meaningful than to dupe and lie to people over the net, hereby destroying and recking innocent people's life. The Yahoo guys
Re: n by ayettymama(f): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2010
^^^ wow

im actually embarrased!!

dayuum
Re: n by 9japikin: 3:07am On Feb 11, 2010
pweetychic:

I'm in Europe dating a guy i met on facebook, He is in Nigeria and i am alwayz faithful with him,we av been dating for almost a year, but he rarely calls, and alwayz complain about his financial status and stress. He works in a reputable company ofwhich i confirmed myself, one day i asked him his password unawared and he gave me, i saw everythg in his mailbox.But he changed his password after 3months, he didn't request for mine though. He was refusing all what i have been planning to help him join me here, and giving flimsy excuses that he is not stable now.  I have sent him money and gifts several times,cuz i alwayz feel his pains whenever he is complaining, and i alwayz luv to put smile on his face. he never introduced me to any of his friends and siblings, i don't know much about his life, he alwayz send me lovely text msgs n chat online often though. Despite that he is working, he always complain that he has so much debts on his neck. I'm doubting him seriously now, i'm feeling as if he is just using me and wants to take advantage of me. And i've turned so many offers down here cus i'm truly in love with him.  I don't want to buy love, and i think i should stop sending him money and gifts cus he mite not see it as being generous! Please adv me on this issue, Is he real?

do i know u? ah, yes i do
Re: n by ravenzord(m): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2010
@ OP: Ndo, e. THe guy's playing U. . .seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? / I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do / Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.