Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,446 members, 7,934,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Things You Have To Learn Before It's Too Late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Have To Learn Before It's Too Late. (518 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / 6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Have To Learn Before It's Too Late. by Macndukaku: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
These are some things in life you really don't know but here I will drop them for you to learn and aslo share with friends.

LEARN THESE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

1. TRUST YOURSELF: Let me hit this first, the greatest mistake and greatest regret you will ever have in life is not telling yourself the truth and not trusting yourself. Its quite obvious that some people never tell truth to their selves and those the same people never trust their selves. But my question is, if you lie to yourself and don't trust yourself, who else will you tell the truth and who else will you trust? Ask yourself those questions if you are one of those people that do this, you alone knows your mind except God.
Click to see the rest http://www.macsgist.com.ng/2017/08/things-you-have-to-learn-before-its-too-late.html?m=1
Re: Things You Have To Learn Before It's Too Late. by Mkbryants(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Things You Have To Learn Before It's Too Late. by Divay22(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Love yourself whole heartedly
Your happiness should be paramount to you

Op if you can share them here, we'll help ourselves tongue

(1) (Reply)

Elderly “witch” Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building In(pics, Video) / When Your Parents Fight, Stay In Your Lane (eye Opener!) / Nigerian Parents Are So Pathetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.