Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,517 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (58546 Views)

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by MrRhymes101(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
bloggers would just make up stories to drive traffic...
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Edu3Again: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Eluwilussit(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
andreweb:
It's high time we start holding Nigerian politicians responsible

You mean accountable? cool
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by ShySteady(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
I heard this man was very wicked and heartless in those days.

I really don't know him so much, but I remember how the young man who contested against him was assassinated, and the deceased's wife was later fielded against Arthur Nzeribe. She eventually loosed at the polls.

Anyway, I know for sure that anybody who does not confess his wicked ways before God takes him from this earth will find it difficult to rest in peace.

FAN Yoghurt of those days was really one of the best in the country at that time.
FAN = Francis Arthur Nzeribe!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Michelle55: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oguta, my great people&home..ama proud indigene .HBD to the celebrant. kiss
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Chukazu: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
undecided "the best of MEN, in their very best will still be MEN"

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by kabaka1: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Fallen from where? He's 78 years old in a country with life expectancy of 54 for crying out loud.

Looks like he has stroke though.

U mean 4 d poor? he's rich and do u know that money can buy good health if know how to use it well 4 that purpose?
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by osusuallstars: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ke na o di gbuo, O bu ndu?
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by nwakaibeya1: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Did you read in your bible that Jesus Christ fell people down? You have never asked prophets&pastors falling you down in your fine cloths to show you where people fell down in Bible?Why are you not going there in sports wears since its known to be a sports event, kick&fall? What a world full of human chameleons who keep suppressing the truth about JesusChrist and remain in majority? Mathew 13,13-14John 5,30 #Wise up &hear my truth &revelation, that in all you are getting get LIGHT as JESUSCHRIST declared and said I am the LIGHT of the world,Its a must for you to have that LIGHT if JESUS CHRIST truly knows you,Yes, get spiritual ,get unbelievable power ,get peace, get wisdom and the evil people must fear you&not after falling you down you still remain in evil marine bondages and occult oppression&evil family &evil villagers wickedness ?where as you should reign in unbelievable power and light # # those are the benefits of knowing Jesus Christ and we are capable to give you light&empower you without suffering you & falling you down in churches and giving you fasting and night vigils and programmes upon programmes at all? The gentle spirit of JesusChrist to save& liberate &deliver &empower you is still our hallmark?Behold those who have eyes read me &know who is talking powerfully, hence in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all and power talks and not empty critics

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by loydsis(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na so our beloved presido bubu go appear very soon
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by GeneralOjukwu: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nzeribe!

I thought he was dead. He doesn't look so healthy here.

A lot of myths surround the man. He is said to have over 125 domestic staff, but he prefers to stay in hotels

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by PROPHETmichael: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
All Power belongs to the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Gtworld001(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
andreweb:
It's high time we start holding Nigerian politicians responsible
for falling sick or what I don't get u
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by kongobros: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
If we can realize how void life is, then more than half of the world's problems will be solved. Life is empty, only our actions are remembered. Now, tell me why we should kill when we know that the killer will surely die one day. The only difference is the time. Strife, animosity etc are all because of man's lack of understanding of life's emptiness.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by enimooko: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Fallen from where? He's 78 years old in a country with life expectancy of 54 for crying out loud. Looks like he has stroke though.
Is he older than Obasanjo who he wanted to impeach? I hope the ABN chieftain has a birth certificate.

The evils that men do....

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by patochuba: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chief Arthur Nzeribe is my mentor. He gave me a 2 year schoolarship during my school days in Imo State.
Wishing well always.

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by patochuba: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wishing Chief Arthur Nzeribe good health and longer life always.
He was a fearless Nigerian. I benefited immensely from his scholarship program.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by policy12: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nothing last forever...
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Built2last: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Fallen from where? He's 78 years old in a country with life expectancy of 54 for crying out loud.

Looks like he has stroke though.

You don't get. These men ran this country like this season of their life will not come.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by cristianisraeli: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
if only money can buy life
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Beyhiodie(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm not surprised
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by madjune(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
This man really lived and enjoyed this life.

I'm sure he knows that.

This was one man that could place himself wherever he wished for a greater part of his life because he was damn rich beyond the reckoning of his peers and had boundless clout.

Arthur. You remain a legend.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Kooldon(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
I Fell In Love With Him As A Kid Then Over Is Political Strategies To Win Elections Mostly Unopposed. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by kabaka1: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chookmasteriyke:
Strong man

OGBUAGU!!!
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by VitaminB12(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
This man Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe and Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu held Imo state at Ransom. Their decisions were final in Imo State politics. High profile political killings in Imo State has their hands in it. Name them, is it OGB, Rtd Navy Capt Onyearugbulem etc. We learnt then that his castle home in Oguta has 1st, 2nd and 3rd gate with 3km runway, and sited at the hill top beside Oguta river, which earned him the name 'Obinugwu' (one who lives on a hill top). He went into contract marriages that gave him children only until recently when he finally married a Benin woman imolites called mermaid because of her extreme fairness which can blind you.

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by totorimi: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
One the enemies that helped to scuttle the people's victory on June 12.

Since then he has been confined to the dustbin of history.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by zudozz: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Money man..even if u die we no go forget u quickly!
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
This man with his ABN platform finished MKO Abiola presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by AskProf: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Goddey186:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

Scammer!

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by VitaminB12(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kooldon:
I Fell In Love With Him As A Kid Then Over Is Political Strategies To Win Elections Mostly Unopposed. Hahaha
Which strategies? Why won't he win elections unopposed with diabolical powers? Arthur Nzeribe is one man that seals your political endorsement as his godson by asking you to cross over a coffin in his sitting room. I know you have not heard about this. Ask Oguta people, they will tell you. Irona did it, Osita Izunaso did it alongside his numerous proteges he single handedly selected. During elections he has a ballot box and he writes election result and give to INEC.

Do you know why Oguta votes in Imo Governorship 2011 in which Rochas contested and won under APGA was declared inconclusive before having a rescheduled one? The INEC returning officer for Oguta LGA was missing after compromising. Arthur Nzeribes wife drove down to INEC to submit the ballot papers and written result as handed to her. She met her waterloo when electorates who laid siege around the INEC office to protect their votes descended on her and confiscated the items, Soldiers came to her rescue. She would have died that day.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by sniperr007(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The great Arthur Nzeribe, the man who finished MKO Abiola's political career grin

How, please educate me.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by nkemdi89(f): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Arthur was among those who started conning business,he finished many war ravaged African countries by collecting contracts of supplying them arms to fight, same person will table the matter to UN. According to him he said there were 25 types of conning but Nigerians knows only one formula. I still give kudos to that man who was able to stop him in 2006 primaries, thereby giving izunaso a chance. He married that Benin woman Joan based on the agreement with the late Stella obasanjo to support his political agenda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.