Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,708 members, 7,979,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (58667 Views)

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by famagusta(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Fallen from where? He's 78 years old in a country with life expectancy of 54 for crying out loud.

Looks like he has stroke though.

I am from oguta and I know the man, he is not 78, he is almost 90... A very old man.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
famagusta:

I am from oguta and I know the man, he is not 78, he is almost 90... A very old man.

How do you know he's almost 90? Is age determined by looks?
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Charly68: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Chief Arthur Nzeribe a man who was fronted by Babangida to midwived the obnoxious ABN in order to scuttle a popular mandate of the unfortunate Late MKO ...now sifted like a bedridden man ..out of circulation for two years ....even now that he is in circulation what can he do again? He is among the heartless leaders produced by Nigeria political system.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Sunnyja: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Looking very frail
How time changes! I remember in 1992 how he ways running around with his ABN (Association for Better Nigeria), telling us that June 12 elections shouldn't hold as the country will cease to exist if IBB leave power. Himself and his gang went to court and got a judgment at 11:00pm stopping the elections. The rest is history.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
YabaLeftist:
Illness has truly humbled him. He was once a loquacious, garrulous and conceited man.
I tell you! With all his tuu-tuu gaa-gaa those days, He has become gentle overnight. undecided
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by olatunde07: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
And God served him his punishment by turning him into an object of ridicule.I would rather be celebrated after my death than to be alive as a vegetable and be cursed by all Nigerians including his own family (go check what amaka Nzeribe wrote on facebook
Sprumbabafather:
The great Arthur Nzeribe, the man who finished MKO Abiola's political career grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by olatunde07: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2017
MkO death produced Obasanjo 2 times Civillian President and still running Nigeria till date.It produced Tinubu the greatest Political strategist till date.His death produced numerous Governors,law makers we cant even count.Arthur Nzeribe has not produced more than his Imo state and even in the Imo state he has no clout anymore.To add to his disgrace he now looks like a beggar in Kano streeet with no friends or associates willing to associate with him
Sprumbabafather:

He is looking better than MKO now, whose skeleton has been harvested from his grave by the skull miners grin Did MKO die in a dignified manner, someone who drank the remaining rattak Awolowo left in the bottle with his tea? grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by olatunde07: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Its true many traditional rulers,influential people do it to prolong their lives.Even yahoo boys now use it as money ritual they will feign madness and everybody who watches their display and talks about it they will siphon such people's destinies.
enemyofprogress:
if na joke make you stop am o
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by madjune(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2017
VitaminB12:
He was an arms dealer before joining politics. He had arms deals with Ghanaian govt and I learnt he fleeced them of millions of dollars.

Did you hear about how he dubiously became the sole owner of FAN yoghurt, a business he co-founded with his American business partner? He told the court FAN yoghurt is his brainchild and the acronym stands for his full name, Francis Arthur Nzeribe. The Oyibo was confounded and lost the company to him through that legal battle.

Indeed how are the mighty falling

I never loved the aspect about him being dubious as many say of him.

But then, where's the FAN business now?
How many people still buy yoghurt?
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by almsofgold: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
mikolo80:
what does money have to do with death. or poor ppl don't die
with all the money at his disposal,he could not buy himself good health undecided
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by mikolo80: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
almsofgold:
with all the money at his disposal,he could not buy himself good health undecided
maybe but who said that's why he stole the money. besides old age no send pesin.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by oluwazoba: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
the great athor nzeribe my herro
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Sprumbabafather: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
olatunde07:
MkO death produced Obasanjo 2 times Civillian President and still running Nigeria till date.It produced Tinubu the greatest Political strategist till date.His death produced numerous Governors,law makers we cant even count.Arthur Nzeribe has not produced more than his Imo state and even in the Imo state he has no clout anymore.To add to his disgrace he now looks like a beggar in Kano streeet with no friends or associates willing to associate with him

2 times civilian president and still running Nigeria into the ground now, but when you look back home and see the number of IDP camps which have spend up in Yoruba land since then, you will believe MKO died in vain.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by mazizitonene(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikolo80:
that's why they loot for their children (their legacy). who development of society epp
like we say in local parlance...."wetin u no know senior u".....try and educate yourself more bro
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by mikolo80: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2017
mazizitonene:
like we say in local parlance...."wetin u no know senior u".....try and educate yourself more bro
you wen educate who you epp? I Don talk my own I no hia superior argument, talk your own or forever hold your peace.none of your grammar has solved anything for 60 years, I de talk Wetin don bring not 1 not 2 not 3 countries out of poverty,all within 30 years, you're there quoting pidgin parables. who e epp. if you're enjoying the underdevelopment, I am not. so I will do my own, you continue de pontificate, after 60 years we see who has achieved more
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bebe0147:
Mumu!!!

Stop mentioning [b]your mother's middle name in public, show some respect for her![/b] angry angry
Bloody hoe!!
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Daboomb: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

2 times civilian president and still running Nigeria into the ground now, but when you look back home and see the number of IDP camps which have spend up in Yoruba land since then, you will believe MKO died in vain.

Go to ABA and count how many IDP Camps are operational there. undecided undecided
Re: Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors by Sprumbabafather: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Daboomb:

Go to ABA and count how many IDP Camps are operational there. undecided undecided

Which Aba, just common flooding that will clear in 2 days. We are talking about IDP in yorubaland caused by hunger grin Will take a century to clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.