Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) (42986 Views)

"I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by flowjoe: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
wrong use of English

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Davido is a rich kid but doesn't behave like one!

Brags on petty things he is far above!

Christiano Ronaldo follow on Twitter, Baby's US passport and now shoes

Smh
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by baike: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
everybody is now taking about their expensive shoes
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Cursed child of a good father
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
money money money.
the power of money, it doesn't change people it only brings out the real beast in most people
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by smartnero24(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
A musician should brag about the quality of his music and not his shoes.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
money money money.
the power of money, it doesn't change people it only brings out the real beast in most people
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nealson(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Bros when you go get sense? ,who your shoe help abeg? grin grin

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by IRockALot(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2017
melojo:
Who ur shoe EPP?
Haven't we passed that " epp" era, you can't even construct a decent statement again apart from this.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Beesluv:
Vanity upon vanity

Go get yours

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Benjom:
The 30 Billion crooner. Abeg, employ me as your media aide to help proof-read your grammatical constructions before they go live.

my brother, no need for that jare, he cant pay...

Just live the Afonjas to do their thing...
All his Mods i wonder what is criteria are for picking them.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Winnyluv:
English sef
my Dear it is been murdered.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Money wasted on a dirty shoe
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by segneyukk(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Beesluv:
Vanity upon vanity
all is .....vanity.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Benjom:
The 30 Billion crooner. Abeg, employ me as your media aide to help proof-read your grammatical constructions before they go live.
i wonder o. Thought they said he graduated with 2:1? What an educated illiterate.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
small pikin brain
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Justdare: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Overgrown baby
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by ans123: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Shameful, he doesn't even know the difference between 'these' and 'this'
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Benjom:
These "is" nice! grin
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Benjom:

Bros, you Savage o grin
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2017
NairalandCS:
Just expensive for nothing, the shoe no fine at all. undecided
grin
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Hefay(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Omaseo

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Juanthenairague: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Aba can do it better
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by rovher: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
money money money.
Lol u can say that again...
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Beesluv:
Vanity upon vanity

Poor Man's consolation. I remove the spirit of poverty in you by fire

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by rovher: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
pautex:
undecided undecided undecided undecided How many life have you touched? When last did you visit motherless babies home talkless of smiling to a beggar on the street? Time will tell continu angry
Bro, he was touch quite a n0 of lives...
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Varsity upon varsity all is varsity

Vickyrotex where are you,I am hungry o,dat your beans don done?
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
wetin i go buy for 2k for aba
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by dedunji: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2017
KelvinKertz:
Davido fan*
this is one reason I m developing phobia for this Guy's personality tho I like his music.

he brags a lot, everifin about his life is posted on media.
soon now, he will start bragging of buying Versace tissue paper for his ass.

wizkid ain't like that, he gets a costly poo, he just takes pictures on it and now leave to guys that know worth of shits to go verify the price.
what do you expect from a small boy
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
money money money.

who the shoe epp?
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Bigbiglive: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
NairalandCS:
Just expensive for nothing, the shoe no fine at all. undecided
I think say na only me think say the shoe no fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke, Blogger In Wheelchair Is Pregnant (Photos) / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together / Uriel Oputa Undergoes Fat-freezing To Get Flat Tummy Instead Of Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.