Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,931 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) (42968 Views)

"I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by acc001(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Is not a secret even he knows that he is cursed cz he keeps disgracing his father
Dnt say dt again...atlist he's doing gud for himself
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
acc001:

Dnt say dt again...atlist he's doing gud for himself
What only holds him is just the father's pity
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by iamuye(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Buking1:
I love Davido but the way he brag about martial things sometimes make me to be pissed off

Have you heard about this new Naija social chat app called sabichat
It's a hangout avenue for handsome and pretties only
Come see the competition of beauties here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

So the app has its way of detecting ugly peeps and automically removing em from the platform abi.

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by mentorken05(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
KelvinKertz:
Davido fan*
this is one reason I m developing phobia for this Guy's personality tho I like his music.

he brags a lot, everifin about his life is posted on media.
soon now, he will start bragging of buying Versace tissue paper for his ass.

wizkid ain't like that, he gets a costly poo, he just takes pictures on it and now leave to guys that know worth of shits to go verify the price.
when you success to small boys....thats what u get
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by helphelp: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
acc001:

I did,bt u sounded so vex up..legit or nt moni na moni.

If after a second read, you are yet to comprehend, then I give up.

Shey o ti jeun
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
acc001:

Then go make ur moni,and stop complaining
You have Spoken like a proper poor man.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who are those hungry looking boys behind. Make dem no find work dey do follow follow up and dowm
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Amigos12(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ogashub:
See as those ones lap themselves for plane in the name of following one childish artist instead of make them go hustle and discover their own talent
Your got no chill at all grin
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by iamuye(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
helphelp:

Are your hands so itchy? I guess, you didn't get to read through my comment.

Free her, na Slay Queen b this one na, why you Dey write too much grammar.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by omoikea(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
acc001:

Wia ur skul don carry u go?

e never carry me go anywhere except for some useless part of the country all in the name of nysc

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by bonymandude(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Davido who u epp? Even the snikers that d guy behind him is way far preferable to me

his baby mamas will be like...... ''oh my God! David rocks''
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
NairalandCS:
Just expensive for nothing, the shoe no fine at all. undecided

grin grin grin
Just spoke my mind
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by acc001(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
omoikea:

e never carry me go anywhere except for some useless part of the country all in the name of nysc

Hahahshaha,dts y u nid to double ur hustle and stp hating
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by acc001(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
anyebedgreat:

You have Spoken like a proper poor man.
I cn see hw senseless u r
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by acc001(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
helphelp:

If after a second read, you are yet to comprehend, then I give up.

Shey o ti jeun
No
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by helphelp: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
acc001:

No

I see the reason now.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by acc001(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
helphelp:

I see the reason now.
U no well..lol
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by helphelp: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
acc001:

U no well..lol

Lol
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:20am On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Varsity upon varsity all is varsity

Vickyrotex where are you,I am hungry o,dat your beans don done?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Varsity ke? Lobatan ooo!

We gats open Gofundme account for you, so that we go fit enroll you for school fa. angry angry
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by greatman247(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Beesluv:
Vanity upon vanity

I know this is one of the lies your pastor must have told you. It's a popular words used by most religious leaders to their followers and yet they buy private jets, expensive write watches, cars and house and accumulate more wealth and you gullible member believe them while they deceive you. Their kids also go overseas schools, live in abroad while you the member pays offerings and tithes they lied they used this money for the house of God but they actually use the money to fund their expensive lifestyle and next time again they the pastors stand in from of congregations to tell off people that live such expensive lifestyle as vanity upon vanity.
This is hypocrites at the highest level. Even if all of those are vanity we still need the good things of life and you should just shut up and quit saying vanity upon vanity. If you have a job, tell me why you are working? To actually accumulate money to pay your house rent, buy food so you won't stay hungry, pay school fees, buy the latest phone and when u are comfortable you buy bigger things that is what they are doing. They've past the stage of paying house rent cos they have their own houses so they buy expensive shoes, and other accessories and this is nobodys business with whatever they buy cos they are not govt workers and not pastors etc.
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
The 'IF' crooner took to his Instagram page to brag about his very expensive shoes.

He wrote;

"These expensive , these is Red Bottoms, these is Bloody shoes !!"

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/davido-brags-about-his-very-expensive.html

Small old short fool.... #IdiotWeyNoWantGrowUp

Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Beesluv: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

I know this is one of the lies your pastor must have told you. It's a popular words used by most religious leaders to their followers and yet they buy private jets, expensive write watches, cars and house and accumulate more wealth and you gullible member believe them while they deceive you. Their kids also go overseas schools, live in abroad while you the member pays offerings and tithes they lied they used this money for the house of God but they actually use the money to fund their expensive lifestyle and next time again they the pastors stand in from of congregations to tell off people that live such expensive lifestyle as vanity upon vanity.
This is hypocrites at the highest level. Even if all of those are vanity we still need the good things of life and you should just shut up and quit saying vanity upon vanity. If you have a job, tell me why you are working? To actually accumulate money to pay your house rent, buy food so you won't stay hungry, pay school fees, buy the latest phone and when u are comfortable you buy bigger things that is what they are doing. They've past the stage of paying house rent cos they have their own houses so they buy expensive shoes, and other accessories and this is nobodys business with whatever they buy cos they are not govt workers and not pastors etc.

You say wha?
Re: Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) by Beesluv: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=rovher post=59066764] Bro, he was touch quite a n0 of lives... ] grin Kwarect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) / Benjamin Obaze 'Spellz' Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.