Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” (21838 Views)

Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Ada Slim Marries Karl Fredrik SK (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has replied her former benefactor, Ada Slim who called her out today for not being grateful and allegedly causing her pain! - Previous Thread(https://www.nairaland.com/3961521/tonto-dikeh-called-out-former)

Recall that, earlier today, Ada outed the latest born again actress via her Instagram page, saying before she starts speaking in tongue, praying for people and claiming born again, she should start by repenting with those who she loved but allegedly blackmailed.

Tonto wrote;

Hi Adaslim,

First how are you? Hope you are great,life and family?
I got your message and am here to tell you that you have been played..I have and will never talk about you negativitely..
You did a great deal of good for me and I always told people your movie was my first,Maybe sometimes I didn’t say it but that’s not to mean I hate you or don’t appreciate you..

It’s clear you are bitter but Am sorry for the hurt you feel but note I never talked about you,Am not that kinda girl and you know this…If I have anything to say I will say it to your face,You were a great person to me and you forgot you housed me too to the list of things you did for me..
I can’t remember having your car in my possession nor owing you or having your clothes with me but IF I TRUELY DO PLEASE BIG SIS SEND ME THE BILL.God has bless me now and am super grateful,You were God sent to me 10years back and Today I can only thank you for letting God use you on my journey..

You ruined the chance of a Meet and greet when you made this a public thing but in all big sis
HAVE A BLESSED LIFEI LOVE YOU
#POST AND DELETE

http://www.lailasblog.com/tonto-dikeh-replies-ada-slim-you-are-bitter/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by fatimababy95(f): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2017
is anybody forcing you to make a post ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by strangest(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Tonto looking like a transgender these days.. . Abi she do face surgery? tongue tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by MhizzAJ(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
The make up on Tonto's face though

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2017
cc; mynd44
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Deem: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
mrchew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by NwaAmaikpe: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

God has blessed you and you have a failed marriage?

God has blessed you and you can't make a simple write-up with perfect grammatical construction or in good English?

The only things the devil blessed you with are;
The spirit of controversy,
The spirit of lying,
The spirit of inconsistency
And the spirit of ingratitude.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by warlord24(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
ned cheap data... check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by thoollz: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
This one dey use God dey deceive people
Fake thing.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Detailnews: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
ok cool

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Ericaikince(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Omg I for comment but Airtel no let me see the pics cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by LordKO(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Tonto Dike is a typical hypocritically disingenuous person.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Divay22(f): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Nah this babe is something else..
Ada Oya send the bill na grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Mutuwa(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Naijabet sef

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Monaco2(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Drama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by ibkkk(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
I trust Tonto,she'll always have something to say.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Seems Tonto is not a good person. Just using religion as a camouflage to cover her shallowness.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by zeusdgrt(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Mumu humans,i dey vex say kpormor when this woman sell give me for lunch nor done and una dey show me two olosho wen dey quarrel like say Na solution to boil am.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by shurley22(f): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol
See how easy it was to predict her actions.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
toto dicke is a little witch. a fool too angry

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by danthamccoy(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
This life.
So she admits the other lady was instrumental to her being what she is today but cannot resist throwing jibes. Fair enough, maybe the Ada Slim lady did this for publicity but for Tonto to say she has "ruined her chances for a meet and greet" because of a lapse in judgement and because she (Tonto) is much bigger now, not cool. At all.
You owe her more than that.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Edu3Again: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
5DMindset:
Seems Tonto is not a good person. Just using religion as a camouflage to cover her shallowness.

Tonto na person?

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by Generalwoodz(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
A
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by femi4: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
You can't remember if her car is in your possession?

She's an ingrate indeed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by skillful10(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Human, this is more reason the rich don't help the poor, they become wealthy and see their benefactor as a trash box.

28 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by TDonald: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Another Useless Thread on Frontpage undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by osikation: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
No one cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by ebanjop(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
abeg wetn be the name of the movie grin grin #these our celebs be living fake lives since time immemorial
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by cold(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” by yomalex(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Featured On Vogue Magazine As Africa's Best R&B And Pop Singer / Timi Dakolo, Mr Eazi Appointed As Anti-Tobacco Ambassadors Of Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.