Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him (13212 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2010
So what if the guy doesn't celebrate Val, christmas, new year, etc? What happened to other "normal" days? Who legislated that gifts must only be given and trips taken for val and the holidays? I think you guys should care less about those "general special days" and create more than enough special days of your own. I have lots of witness friends and their life is not as drab as you paint here.

By the way, if you could describe him as a guy with "tiny winy wick, whip, manliness, manliness that can't satisfy his girl" then chances are high that you were the driver of that encounter and anyone in his shoes may use the word seduced. Be that as it may, I expect a man to own up and take responsibility for his actions rather than posing as a victim
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2010
Bu ahahahahaha.wahala dey.@ poster,pls come and seduce me
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by mystics(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
zeedee:

Good,

Guys are such idiots. Witness or not.

My prayer is that we stumble upon the non-idiots.

ZeeDee, your such a BIG IDIOT. My prayer is that we dont stumble upon IDIOTS lyk you.
How can you say such a general statement away from the topic. Am sure you are very ugly with a bad atitude you can not attract a decent man except of course an idiot so you can say that. God know if i want to choose a wife your IDIOTIC TYPE will not come near my list.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by luvbooks(f): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
mystics:

ZeeDee, your such a BIG IDIOT. My prayer is that we dont stumble upon IDIOTS lyk you.
How can you say such a general statement away from the topic. Am sure you are very ugly with a bad atitude you can not attract a decent man except of course an idiot so you can say that. God know if i want to choose a wife your IDIOTIC TYPE will not come near my list.

Haba! Take it easy . . . you don't have to take what she said so much to heart.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by milkan05(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
SEDUCE ME OOOOOO!!!! wey dat ma gf sef? angry come seduce me o---- must i b d only one on duty?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by galatico(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
Poster you're right!!! I can't imagine myself dating one, they suck !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by spawnx: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
This is one huge one to digest. The guy gave u all he was about and u stepped in without working things out, now u get to the bridge and he dosen't wanna cross. You now acting all upset. ANOTHER LINE FOR BREAKING UP. EVOLUTION IS HAPPENING EVERY FACET OF LIFE
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Tofenof(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
9japikin:

i happen to know your ex and your true identity lipsrsealed
Dear, you can know my ex and my true identity for all i care. It won't stop me from stating the fact, which is that he needs a shrink
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Tofenof(f): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
Mannylex:

1st of all Jehovah witnesses are not christians.
And wat was he doing wif u, I tot witnesses don't marry other religion
Dear, Jehovah Witnesses are christians cos the believe in christ. About the question of what he was doing with me. Well, i bet he saw a pretty girl to give him cute babies and forget his faith grin
zeedee:

Good,

Guys are such idiots. Witness or not.

My prayer is that we stumble upon the non-idiots.
Amen Sister

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Tofenof(f): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ He saw a pretty girl na, something they dont see every day in their Kingdom Hall! grin grin
grin grin
abi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by chinedumo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
I just wonder how a witness in his own eyes will have a affair with a non witness whom they see as unbelivers? then try to cajole her into his faith in the name of love
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Kgdavid(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
so poster now that you have broken up with him what is the point of putting up this thread? u trying to bash jehovah witnesses? then go to the religion section. u wanna tell a funny story? take this to the jokes section. or u just here to ridicule and humiliate a guy who did u no wrong apart from being a little weird(and whom you were weird enough to date)? im not sure there is a section for that. my point being, u don't have to come here to humiliate this dude.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^^ Oh please, she's not humiliating the dued. No body knows who she is and who the guy is. She just wants to share her story with us, what's your own nau undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by selena(f): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
I wonder how the sex would be like.RUN!RUN!!RUN!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by kweenchi(f): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
Nigerian girls can be sooo wicked. Instead of acting mature and communicating with the guy, you go and blast him on the internet.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by waleski(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
This is interesting @poster so u guys got laid nd he is using d xcuse dat u seduced him nt 2 call d act fornication?he is nt a jw 2 me he is just a person associating with jw's
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2010
If he said you seduced him, tell him he seduced you too and you don't like it. It's no big deal.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by daylae(m): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2010
**dumb**
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Kgdavid(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Oh please, she's not humiliating the dued. No body knows who she is and who the guy is. She just wants to share her story with us, what's your own nau undecided

come on, this is nothing but spiteful gossip. even while she was with the guy she came here to say he has a small willy.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by lovejo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
Though shall not judge, but i need to say something.

The pharisee think they know God most but they are far away from God.

Never argue with a fool because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

This is end time.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by handameru: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
well its nt good

if u leave him i will like 2 apply

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
first of all let me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jehovah witness, gosh i hate their guts. u tried o, i cant even have one as friend talkless of dating
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by tony73: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
sad embarassed lipsrsealed,muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by olafemi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
babe,that guy wants to spend his VAL with his Jehovah witness girl friend so please give them space
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by vfocus(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
I read someone said the jehovahs witnesses are christians, But do they believe in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, and that the "Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all unrighteousnessess" and that "The wages of sin is DEATH but the gift of God is ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ our LORD"?

I don't know really what they believe, but if he does think he is a christian, then he should be adhering to "Be thou not unequally yoked together with unbelievers"

"Flee fornication"

Yes it is true that a woman can be seductive to a man, but it is still the mans own sin if he commits the act of adultery of fornication.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by sulad82i(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
OMG. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin.
@ poster. Who was doing the spreading? Did u help him with that too or he find his way. Thats a critical question to prove seduction. LMFAO
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Garshiia: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
I ve a plan for their girls.I'm trying to lure any of them(nice ones) to my house for preaching.When she arrives,i will try being cute to know who will seduce each other.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by denony(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
wow, this story was soooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy
but tell me the truth, did u seduce him?

again did he later do it willingly?

But some girls could be something else angry
why are u blowing the trumpet in an open space
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by benzion72(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
Your level of critical thinking is great. I dof my hat for your ability to prove to your bf that he is just religious in outlook not in heart. So many of us are clinging to religion because of what people will say. Even if you are stupid you must continue to profess the religion. Even if you have to blow plane with 250 life on board in the name of religion it must be done. Religion is no doubt the opium of the mercies
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
first u did not mention how long you have dated this guy so far. second you did not tell us what you saw in him that made u reconcile with him after several breakups not minding his little-willy whatever! and i guess u brot him to NL to ridicule him because he feels you guys should call it quits for good.

He is human and he is entitled to human failings but if he tries to retrace his steps back to his faith you shouldn't take it personal or see it as a reason to ridicule his religion after all non of the religions are truly perfect. Catholic and their pedophile issue, Anglican and their gay issuers, Pentecostals and their fraudulent practices, Muslims and their suicide issues.
and don't forget what the bible said about leading the innocent ones astray!

what am saying is check yourself before you ridicule your ex after all their is 2sides to every story!

Note: am not a christian neither am i a Jehovah's witness nor a Muslim am a man brought up to be fair in judging my fellow humans.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Igwe9(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
hehehe, i really missed alot,
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by cintia(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
He was hot that was why he visited the girl's house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.