Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,315 members, 7,943,769 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him (13242 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
funny. am overwhelmed. 1st am a witness. yes i am. wasnt Judas Iscariot a disciple of JESUS . and yet he perpetrated his murder u dont expect all witnesses to be saints. we still hav d bad eggs - the disobedient ones n thats is y we disfellowship such unrepentant individuals
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
bliv it r not. ur ex aint a true witness. i av been dating this girl fr 4 mths. n i av nt even seen her nudity. 1st off. witnesses dnt enta in2 serious relationships wit other faiths . . . marry only in d lord. so if a witness is promisin u heaven n earth. he's mor of a decoy. 2nd. they will neva ask 4 sex . . . just becoz he sits in a kingdom hall twice a week doesnt mean hes 1 of jehovahs witnesses.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
3rd we aint fanatics . . .or are my posts fanatical? sori. ure a victim of circumstance . . . u dated d wrng guy . . . witness r nt . . . most guys are jerks not 2 talk of hw d media has painted intimacy, hmm. no other witnesses here? wen a witness is bendin d rulez . . .hes gt an ace up his sleeves . . . so my dear. dnt murder witnesses. in every 12, theres a judas, rite?

if u stil need me 2 explain mor bout witnesses, l'emme know. remember. i have a fiancee already . . . so ure safeeeee. LOLOLOL
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
grrrr! i aint done yetwe do nt accept whole blood. accepting blood fractions viz, RBCs, WBCs n procedures lik Cell Salvage n Volume Expander are strictly a matter of conscience. there4, celebrating d valentine aint scriptural. if his conscience permits it, no big deal

its not yet valentine but i gav my honey somtin nice. just becoz ure dating a j witness doesnt mean he cnt "spoil" uuuuu. by d way, we've got loads of good lookin ladies. ever attended an assembly or convention u'll kno wat i mean.

my dear. i feel ur pain but wat dat guy did can also b don by some1 else who is nt a j witness. in evry reltnship, just pray u met d rite guy

MITCHELL . . . signing out!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
grrrr! i aint done yetwe do nt accept whole blood. accepting blood fractions viz, RBCs, WBCs n procedures lik Cell Salvage n Volume Expander are strictly a matter of conscience. there4, celebrating d valentine aint scriptural. if his conscience permits it, no big deal

its not yet valentine but i gav my honey somtin nice. just becoz ure dating a j witness doesnt mean he cnt "spoil" uuuuu. by d way, we've got loads of good lookin ladies. ever attended an assembly or convention u'll kno wat i mean.

my dear. i feel ur pain but wat dat guy did can also b don by some1 else who is nt a j witness. in evry reltnship, just pray u met d rite guy

MITCHELL . . . signing out!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by OAM4J: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
@OP
I remember the post last yr about a guy complaining of his little 'ed**'. Since you have seen & tasted it, can u confirm to us how little it is?

BTW, where is Ed*****, he needs to make response to this post.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by latepa(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2010
I believe that guy is a Yoruba Boy right grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by ssumpta(f): 2:58am On Feb 13, 2010
latepa:

I believe that guy is a Yoruba Boy right grin grin grin
lol. Why?
I happen to have dated a witness. They can be hypocritical, but who isn't?
And this guy happens to be one of the most wonderful pple i've ever known.In all other aspects, and so are his sisters.

Poster, how innocent are you. how sure are we u din't do more than just invite him to your hse? U know dat the opposite intimacy picks on  the most subtle messages.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 13, 2010
kweenchi:

Nigerian girls can be sooo wicked. Instead of acting mature and communicating with the guy, you go and blast him on the internet.

I agree with you! Coming on the internet to bash someone u dated is VERY immature. Gosh, coming on a public forum to talk about how little  your guy's twinky winky is,  I mean what the heck! Like some rightfully mentioned already, If your ex dude was a real, practicing, baptised, witness, he wouldn't have been in that relationship with u,  Not saying that they dont have the bad eggs,  Every religion has its bad egg,

greateros:

first u did not mention how long you have dated this guy so far. second you did not tell us what you saw in him that made u reconcile with him after several breakups not minding his little-willy whatever! and i guess u brot him to NL to ridicule him because he feels you guys should call it quits for good.

He is human and he is entitled to human failings but if he tries to retrace his steps back to his faith you shouldn't take it personal or see it as a reason to ridicule his religion after all non of the religions are truly perfect. Catholic and their craddle-robber issue, Anglican and their gay issuers, Pentecostals and their fraudulent practices, Muslims and their suicide issues and don't forget what the bible said about leading the innocent ones astray!

what am saying is check yourself before you ridicule your ex after all their is 2sides to every story!

Note: am not a christian neither am i a Jehovah's witness nor a Muslim am a man brought up to be fair in judging my fellow humans.

Well said!

Haven't posted on this forum for a while but seeing this thread on the front page, eishhhhhh,
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 13, 2010
Ujujoan link=topic=396228 :

He saw a pretty girl na, something they dont see every day in their Kingdom Hall

Ya think? Have you ever been to a kingdom hall before?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Jaideyone(m): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2010
lmao, grin grin grin grin he's decieving himself
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by ciscostaz: 4:42am On Feb 13, 2010
Hahaha. Jehovah Wickedness at their best.

Na another Aondoakaa be dat one oo.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 5:21am On Feb 13, 2010
i think its game over . . . poster doesnt wanna reply. oh how childish? because Osama engineered the sept 11 attack does nt necessarily mean all muslims are terrorists, right?

@muchbabe
u a witness
or am i d only 1 here!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by edydeyemi(m): 5:26am On Feb 13, 2010
Kpolli Gbam! U just hit d head on the nail (abi na d other way round?) After all, na person wey dey catch na im commit robbery? Besides, how could b brother have resisted her packaging? grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by thejonny09(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2010
In your earlier post you said you have ‘found love and that it so sweet’, am sure that’s the person you were referring to.

That means you love him and he treated you fine. Now that you want him to do more things against his faith you come here to disgrace him and his religion.

Every religion has its principles from Catholic, Pentecostal, Anglican, Eck to Islam, they do have what they hold sacred. I bet if it was somebody from any other religion you wouldn’t come here to shout. You forgotten that IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE.

The issue of seduction. The point is both of you committed fornication, you are as guilty as he is stop using it against him as if you are a saint. For VAL, people that show love only on this day are selfish and stingy. Love is to be shown always and all the time not on some agreed date.

Stop disgracing and calling people names when there is disagreement, it is a immature, foolish and stupid thing to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by spoilt(f): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2010
People who carry religion on their heads like a waterpot are difficult to be around. Why waste your womanhood on him?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2010
post ur pics make we see first of all. she might just b d reincarnated version of DELILAH . . . . even me self fit no resist such a packaging
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by vinceobe: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2010
What the hell are you doing this gorgon! Ditch him quickly. Come over and I will do all he refused to do for you. I will celebrate Easter, Christmas and Valentine with you! Above all, I do not have pretence and bigotry in my dictionary. Interested? Contact me discretly and quickly.
Cherio!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by meandyou00(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2010
see advert, this 1 pass google adsense ohhhhh
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by denony(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2010
but try tell us the truth did u do that?
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by chuqudy(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2010
I am almost an atheist but I do not like critisizing any religion provided it is not a violent religion or teroristic one.
I hate this post. It is immature. It is a childish rubbish. The guy who was seduced has clearified himself before his God and before you. So it is now left for you to clearify yourself before your God and before the guy. We are not here to listen to another persons confessions. Confess your sins to God or may be to your spiritual director. If you hate any Religion, keep it to yourself. Everyone has his/her own illusions, idiosycrasies, ideologies etc. You can only help eradicate violent religions that are treat to human life.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Suntemi(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2010
After taking enough time to read through this thread, I find out that only these following people sound very mature: chuqudy, Ceeno E vu, greateros, meandyou00, muchbabe and thejonny09. Till date, we all still feel Nigeria shouldn't be in the watch list coz of the sin committed by one man ( Muttalab).

And I still add, must my cloth be very dirty before I wash it? so must I wait till it Val before I show my girl I love her? @Poster grow up ok? cos if the guy had been a non-witness you wouldn't have bothered to come here and tell us about your story. I'm not a witness so don't even think I'm trying to support my faith.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2010
I tot the saying still goes thus: YOU ATTRACT WAT U ARE! Wat was the attraction in d first place? From ur post, u sounded like a sane person and am finding it hard to bliv dat u culd fall 4 someone whose insanity has gone beyond curable. Too bad. GF, u deserve better dan dat hypocrite, he is definitely not ur type. MOVE ON PLEASE!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by adconline(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2010
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" Run for your dear life.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Donmeca(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2010
@Zeedee: Hope u'll recognise a non-idiot wen u c one? Good tin u are in abuja, gimme ya YIM let's arrange 4 dis val and know if we bot are non-idiots. Neva generalise lika dat, baby. D prob is dat most chics are 2 myopic to tell d difference.

@poster: neva boda people with ya errors, or are they mistakes? Dis guy laid out all his rules for u in d beginning. U were so infatuated to reason. U invited him to ya house and somtin hapnd. he didnt satisfy u, yet u didnt leave him. D best thing ya small mind told u was to post abt his weakness in bed!!! Now u complain abt a defensive argument u too had. Women, I bet u neva lovd him. wat u didnt tell us is wat attracted u to him, money, appearance, religion?, doz preachers are neva outright toasters so I tink u did d toastin and he played along. dat means he was tempted (seduced) accordin to his belivs. Wake up and do yasef good.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Eaglebabe: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2010
Hahahahahahahahaha hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh.Una de make me laugh
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by Ninapha(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2010
@ Poster,

It worries me how unwomanly ladies have turned out to be.

it used to be a shame for a man to lay you and move on i dont know for now,

for a lady to describe how she was laid, OMG, the size of the man, Whako,

cry cry cry Civilization and open-eye, nawaaaaaaaaaaaaahooo

I see this post as a cover -up. I think the guy booted u and u just want to make-up stories to suit u. Immaturity!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by SwtzMinx(f): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
.hahahahaha.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by mayrho(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
grin kai boyz sha hiding under any pretext anyway the guy try grin grin grin
Shey u enjoy it while it lasted
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by waleski(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
Wow dis immature thread is stil on wel it pains me wen u see a lady kissing nd telling on a forum nd she is nt bashed wel enugh if it was a guy dat said d same thg abt a gurl he dated nd exposed on nl everybody wil be crying foul dat he is demented, dat he is trying 2 boost his ego, hw wil a civilised woman come nd be complaing dat her ex winky is smal nd shit like dat it is so immature nd instead of concertrating on d person she accuses a religious grup is it d jw dat dated u abi a self proclamed one wel i am nt surprised cause d poster sound clinging nd insecure 4rm her posts sofar
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by SmashingM(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
I was laughing and enjoying this thread untill i came across the response below

meandyou00:

bliv it r not. your ex aint a true witness. i av been dating this girl fr 4 mths. n i av nt even seen her nudity. 1st off. witnesses dnt enta in2 serious relationships wit other faiths . . . marry only in d lord. so if a witness is promisin u heaven n earth. he's mor of a decoy. 2nd. they will neva ask 4 intimacy . . . just becoz he sits in a kingdom hall twice a week doesnt mean hes 1 of jehovahs witnesses.

We are all humans and we commit sin due to our weaknesses and sinful nature which some of us try to overcome in our daily lives. But to come out here and generalise that your church members never asks for intimacy baffles me. Remember "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Re: My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him by kennyeast(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
Wen the goin was rosy we did nt hear anytin o! Nw dat u ar fraustrated u ar comin here 2 ease ur fraustration, wen u gav him ur wide womanlines and found out dat his manlines is small, y didnt u leave him? Shey na only u get womanlines? Dey share am giv anybody wey tel u say u fine. U come here 4 sympathy. Non3s3ns3, hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? / Reasons why Relationships Are Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.