Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video (5317 Views)

Oh Gosh!! Meet This Kenyan Socialite With A Bigger ‘booty’ Than Kim Kardashian [ / 14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Prinq: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2017

This Nigerian lady based in the United States of America is simply recognized as Ms Damn. She is very influential on Instagram where she boasts of over a million followers, even bigger than some of our celebrities down here. (Don Jazzy follows her too)

She specializes in twerking and known for doing the ‘#walktwerkclapaway’ as seen on her Instagram bio. She is very proud of her Nigeria heritage and she refers to herself as the ‘Naija Princess’ which she includes on over 70% of the contents on her page.

She is also known to be very friendly with Nigerian guys on social media. She has a page on Connect Pal where each member pays about $12 dollars per month just to watch her dance seductively and display her bossom and bum.

According to reports, her page has thousands of subscribers making her a very rich young girl who merely sits back at home to smile to the bank without a regular job.

The curvy young lady who has a passion for stripping is also into event promotions as she is invited to nightclubs and other social gatherings to serve as a centre of attraction with handsome rewards.

Much personal details about her real names, education and family background remain fuzzy.

See More Photos:-

SOURCE====>>>> http://webvibez..com/2017/08/gosh-meet-naija-endowed-princess-who.html

MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI
Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by seunlayi(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can see excessive luggage

Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Shelloween(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Damn girl, you've gat a great future behind you. Pay 6k to watch you twerk? When i could watch Nicki Minaj twerk for free. One plate of Nkwobi is 3K, a Bottle of Origin is N250 (I normally take 2 bottles i.e N500+N3000=N3500). I go still have N2500. Thunder tear that your nyash.

Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Shelloween(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
folashade96:
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.
moral of the story? Don't ever try that in Nigeria.

Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Ehiscotch(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2017
seunlayi:
I can see excessive luggage
I dey like this kind excess . Damn!! grin
Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Yeligray(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Wrong use of asset
Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Deji124(m): 1:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Shelloween:
Damn girl, you've gat a great future behind you. Pay 6k to watch you twerk? When i could watch Nicki Minaj twerk for free. One plate of Nkwobi is 3K, a Bottle of Origin is N250 (I normally take 2 bottles i.e N500+N3000=N3500). I go still have N2500. Thunder tear that your nyash.
U have said it all,
Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by Hhenryy: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
see the shapeless fake asss, filled with injected silicon. I don't know what is wrong with these ladies nowadays. they think men are attracted to fake Butts or can't decipher between real and fake when they see one
Re: Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video by lalasticlala(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017

(1)

Don Jazzy 'liked' Photos Of Naked @1beautybae On Twitter / Britain's Fattest Teenager:before And After,read Her Ugly Story / Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant