Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Still Havn't Found Love Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Havn't Found Love Yet (810 Views)

I Found Love!!! / Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by naijacann: 3:34am On Feb 11, 2010
I'm 28 M and a bit boxed up with good education(PhD)
But I still havn't loved or be loved (may be) by a girl yet.
When will it finally come OR rather, does love really exist?
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by Taken(m): 3:36am On Feb 11, 2010
@ poster

Why are u worried about love when you can go on several dates and gets to know more about yaself!
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by dejonimist(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2010
If you are really searching for true Love i can help you.

I usually don't do this, i.e. counsel people unknown to me on matters of love, romance, marriage, etc. However your search seems sincere and genuine, so it seems.

First thing you must always remember is that the good book defined love as: God is Love. Now that is the true love that is perfect. You will not find anyone anywhere else. If you ever see any love near true (perfect) or seems like perfect then the love is actually a reproduction of God's Love.

Have you ever wondered how a handsome man and a plain (maybe ugly) woman seems to have a perfect love and marriage? The answer is simple. They try to replicate that perfect model of love (God's Love) in their relationships. This goes for any kind of relationship that you can think of. Parent/child, dating couples, etc.

This also goes for searching for Love. The first question you ask yourself is, what kind of Love are you looking for? If you are looking for true love, do you know what true love really is? Do you know where to find true love? Are you presently looking in the Right place for that true love?

So, your search for love - true love, starts from yourself. When you have properly addressed the above questions/issues, you can then go ahead to give that true love and in giving it out you will receive it back.

Obviously, i don't have all the time and space to say much here. But if you think i am making sense and you want to find that true love, then send me a mail at nimsoj@yahoo.com. but if what you just want is a companion, or a wife, I'm sure you can go to dating sites (and there are clean ones) and find yourself a wife. I could even introduce you to wonderful, beauties that you may "fall in love with at first site".

Take care
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by galatico(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2010
9ice said na turn by turn, wait for your turn man !!! Don't be in a haste!!!
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by TemiladeE1(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2010
( Education) Phd at 28 grin grin undecided
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
It is not necessary that every guy should have a girl friend. trust me having a gf or bf come with great responsibilities.
racing for a girl friend will never give you any kind of satisfaction. So cool down and wait for the right time to come.
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
I believe you are a kind of guy that believes in career so now you have achieved what you want - PhD @28,  it's niz

there's still more time for you:: don't rush,

mix up and change your attitude towards ladies,  there are thousands of dem single out there,

u can always visit this forum to learn more tips how to go about it.

goodluck
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by Dimka76(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
You make it sound like you have been loved by a man? Anyway to the issue, maybe u have a farfetched romantic illusion about love.

Remember that song by Luther Vandross? If you cant find the one u love , love the one u are with.

Then leave book small, go out more.
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by sammyjay4: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
Is dis guy 4 real? 28yrs, PHD, virgin. i guess the next tin he will say is he is obama's son! MUMU
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by daylae(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster maybe u're being narcissistic!
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by chidyke77(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ur nt yet serious abt it.
Re: I Still Havn't Found Love Yet by beingme(f): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
keeping going and looking

(1) (Reply)

How And Where / What To Do / Tragic Fate: Two Friends Plan To Marry Same Day, Die Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.