Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

“you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes (5701 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by HeWrites(m): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Apparently, there’s no shame in crying out over the poor services a prostitute renders, I think? – Nigerian Twitter user, @responficient shared these hilarious tweets about commercial sex workers and the poor customer services they render.

As he laments on his thread, he describes ‘short-time’ sex as a pure waste of time… the gentleman also gives some hint about those who’d patronize prostitutes.

Follow his thread below:

http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/08/youre-not-even-allowed-to-touch-breasts.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

1 Share

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by HeWrites(m): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2017

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by madridguy(m): 4:28am On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by luminouz(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2017
IDGAF!!! undecided
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 04, 2017
I sorry for you o Mr 'Nigerian guy on twitter'!!
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by tosyne2much(m): 4:53am On Aug 04, 2017
That's very true. Those bastards won't allow you touch their bosoms especially when you pay for short time service and will leave you stranded. But when you subscribe for premium service you will enjoy these additional benefits

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo. I never patronize them before ooo cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Onye ara nkwo oba
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by FakoMaybach1: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2017
this is very annoying wahlahi. To me prostitutes are meant to fulfill sexual fantasies a man can only dream of. But i am really disappointed with Nigerian Whores.

Even the so called Olosho will not give total pleasure, no Blow_Job, Anal, Reverse cowgirl nothing!!, and they charge so much only to be giving you attitude and looking for what to steal from you.

Patronizing them is a sin, so best to make it worth the while so that even if person catch Aids the sex would have been worth it.
Me i wont waste my time denying that i havent patronized prostitutes, i have and i was highly disappointed. Nigerian hoes need to up their game, or else some hoes from other african countries will come here and use hostile takeover on them.

19 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by hopeforcharles(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true. Those bastards won't allow you touch their bosoms especially when you pay for short time

Lies here is an olosho customer grin grin
If u no do how u know

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo. I never patronize them before ooo cheesy
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by femi4: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Man shall not live by b.reast alone.......In fact, its overrated
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2017
LOL...if all d men patronizing them touch,suck and smooch their boobi e go flat and long pass grandma fr village own, thereby loosing market value.

Women tho....sex objects.

3 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

Take your grudges and plights to the Lawd
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2017
The ones I patronize in Mushin let me caress their boobs as much as I want. I also get a free Bj if I patronize a girl at least three times in a week.

2 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Michealforever: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2017
For their mind....They are saving the breasts for their future husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by ITbomb(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2017
I don't know what you people are talking about
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by RoyalBlak007: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2017
♤ ßoobs bundle has to be subscribed for separately grin

♤Well unless you're subscribing "Premium Service" which contains everything (blôwjobs...boobjobs....every style you can dream of) grin #QuiteExpensive

♤ How can they release ßoobs to a guy that paid 3-5k

♤You sef reason na...and na those ones they press bress like bread cheesygrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by nypdinc: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2017
True
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmm
E b like say olosho never fall in love with any of una before ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by infogenius(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2017
For men like me they would have been out of trade.

1 Like

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by daveson2020(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin stop patronizing Nigeria hoes grin cool those ones from our neighboring countries are the bomb grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by KaBabs1: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
These niggas don't know. Pay a high class ashewo/runsgirl the amount she bills you and watch her fulfill your fantasies. Broke niggas always complaining

5 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by KaBabs1: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Emzyme:
Hmm
E b like say olosho never fall in love with any of una before ba

No mind dem

1 Like

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
wich one is short time? grin
ashawo patrons on nl abeg make una educate me grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by massive1019(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol grin all the main reason.......i find it hard to do asap shagging. No passion no nothing..

1 Like

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by lenghtinny(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Short time is meant for guys suffering from premature ejaculation angry

3 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by lenghtinny(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
KaBabs1:
These niggas don't know. Pay a high class ashewo/runsgirl the amount she bills you and watch her fulfill your fantasies. Broke niggas always complaining
You dey mind dem....
If you can't afford it, then self service instead angry

2 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by SINZ: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Dem 15-20k hoes will fűck your brains out (and still fall in love with you) though... Ya'll patronising cheap thots so you get what you pay for.

2 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Einl(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Depends on your flows...if you flow well and is funny...you'd get breast..

1 Like

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
this is very annoying wahlahi. To me prostitutes are meant to fulfill sexual fantasies a man can only dream of. But i am really disappointed with Nigerian Whores.

Even the so called Olosho will not give total pleasure, no Blow_Job, Anal, Reverse cowgirl nothing!!, and they charge so much only to be giving you attitude and looking for what to steal from you.

Patronizing them is a sin, so best to make it worth the while so that even if person catch Aids the sex would have been worth it.
Me i wont waste my time denying that i havent patronized prostitutes, i have and i was highly disappointed. Nigerian hoes need to up their game, or else some hoes from other african countries will come here and use hostile takeover on them.
And like minds liked this post.

1 Like

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by oglalasioux(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2017
What's the joy of having sex with a pure enemy? To enjoy sex it must be between two friends.

Having sex with a prostitute is the number one waste of money, time and energy.

(Unless the prostitute is a personal friend, if you know what I mean.)

3 Likes

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by KendrickAyomide: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ ßoobs bundle has to be subscribed for separately grin

♤Well unless you're subscribing "Premium Service" which contains everything (blôwjobs...boobjobs....every style you can dream of) grin #QuiteExpensive

♤ How can they release ßoobs to a guy that paid 3-5k

♤You sef reason na...and na those ones they press bress like bread cheesygrin

3-5 k own u go touch boobs tire. the one's wey dey pay 1k nko? TblacHoc can't have this type of complain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Did they allow u to kiss them also cheesy cheesy
LastMumu:
The ones I patronize in Mushin let me caress their boobs as much as I want. I also get a free Bj if I patronize a girl at least three times in a week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It / The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL / I'm Bewildered!!! She Said To Have A 3some!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.