Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

“you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes (5704 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by KendrickAyomide: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2017
blacHoc can't have this issue because he pays well
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by muller101(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Only F00ls will patronize ashawo.
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=hopeforcharles post=59131479][/quote] I don't do that shit bro cheesy
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by teekay213(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Waiting for obontami to comment before I drop my own grin
Re: “you’re Not Even Allowed To Touch Breasts!” – Nigerian Guy Outs Prostitutes by austyn0(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
femi4:
Man shall not live by b.reast alone.......In fact, its overrated
Pure..... It's only attractive when half exposed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) / I Don't Understand This Picture : Who Can Explain??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.