Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,163 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary (55567 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Abidex001: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
2kass:
Withdrew my kids from school today.. Who get PSG boss contact

Lol, e don reach that level
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
I know say all these women now wan date Neymar ... earning 1 billion naira monthly angry

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
johnstar:

To be honest with you, you, footballers life na him sweet pass

Dm are very humble

I follow most of dm on.ig dey don't brag about there wealth

I chose football over musicians lifestyle any day my brother, you are right

Footballers nor dey geg time spend der moni oo
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
£515,000 angry recheck angry
Jostico:
€500,000 a week. almost 247 million naira every week and almost 1 billion naira every month . Nairaland mark my name. I'll be there someday.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by tunary(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Had I know na football I for learn from time

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by limitless777(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Since them announced the fee, i dey check the guy Instagram page everyday to see if Neymar will make a post or brag about it. i still dey check sha, because if na Davido HEAVEN & EARTH no go hear word again.

WORD.

my broda as in enh!
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Skubidude(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
swiz123:
We all should be contempted with the talent God gave us.we shouldn't be moved by money cos it's not everything

We don hear you Oga Mr. Contempted.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Midgut(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
adegeye38:
entertainers mainly, musicians, actors, movie producers and movie makers, make more money than footballers,

you can make neymars's whole five year salary within two months as a movie producer

the thing is discover what you are good at and follow it to the Last

Its might be sports, entertainment, technology, business, media and so on.......

you will be getting paid huge for doing what you love doing best

most importantly God's grace is everything
leave those dimwits alone! Nigerians just like to over hype things. mayweather made 200million US dollars in a night fight!
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Rapahel1116: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar deal is actually more Dan dat before tax....France biggest earners pay 75%Of their salary ....Ney's salary is close to 90meuros a year BT he ends up going home with 30+m euros...dat makes him d second highest paid player in d world after tevez.
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Elkrypto(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Midgut:

leave those dimwits alone! Nigerians just like to over hype things. mayweather made 200million US dollars in a night fight!

How many fights a year?

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Rapahel1116: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
U tink say e easy to box?lolx....I I don't tink movie stars earn more Dan footballers ....its a no accurate..... Messi went home with 80+mEuros from his salary and endorsements...how many movie stars for Hollywood earn dat much?even producers don't earn fat much dude...ronaldo went hike with 90+mEUROS TOO.
Midgut:

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by malele(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
ba7man:
The real question is "Who's responsible for paying Neymar's salary"?

Who made that decision?

Lollll
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by bunminikan(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Since them announced the fee, i dey check the guy Instagram page everyday to see if Neymar will make a post or brag about it. i still dey check sha, because if na Davido HEAVEN & EARTH no go hear word again.

correct!
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
The day I saw what happened to a friend in a football pitch, that was the day I lost every interest in football. undecided
Buh this deal na tellethnobo deal... God!
On a godly upbringing, my kids will choose their paths and create their destinies.

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by HyconMojo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Do you think Drug money can be more than football money?
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Robinhoodxxx(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar's family has been traced back to Nigeria.

The guy is a Igbo....
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by banqalee(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin
jetbomber17:
My Son must be a footballer even if it's in Exeter City... so far na Europe
grin grin
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by banqalee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
swiz123:
We all should be contempted with the talent God gave us.we shouldn't be moved by money cos it's not everything
you de crase,oya come mah slap u angry
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Midgut(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rapahel1116:
U tink say e easy to box?lolx....I I don't tink movie stars earn more Dan footballers ....its a no accurate..... Messi went home with 80+mEuros from his salary and endorsements...how many movie stars for Hollywood earn dat much?even producers don't earn fat much dude...ronaldo went hike with 90+mEUROS TOO.
Mayweather has earned more than 1.2billion US dollars in his career can any football player compete with that?

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Burgerlomo: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abeg peeps how much dem dey sell okrika soccer boots? grin
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Midgut(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Elkrypto:

How many fights a year?
You don't have a point, do you? In some years he did have like 6-10 matches. Neymer's 5years' salary is not up to his pacquao's fight!
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Rapahel1116: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who told u dat shit......wat is jay z ,p diddy ,dr dre's worth den?
Una go just de post anything
Midgut:

Mayweather has earned more than 1.2billion US dollars in his career can any football player compete with that?
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Elkrypto(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Midgut:

You don't have a point, do you? In some years he did have like 6-10 matches. Neymer's 5years' salary is not up to his pacquao's fight!

In those years he wasn't earning $200 million per fight.
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by blackbeau1(f): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Haphard:

Am not sure u know Aiyegbeni self
erm how does knowing him change my life or account balance ?
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
honestly
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Jaymima(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
At PSG - Paris Saint-Germain , Neymar Jr. will earn;
A year: £24,720,000 (N11.9bn)
A month: £2,060,000 (N995m)
A week: (N288m)
A day: £73,571 (N36m)
An hour: £3,065 (N1.4m)
(Figures via Sky Sports)

....so that's how My annual salary cannot match his Hourly earning. Tufiakwa! Who book epp ooooooo?
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by kunlerrry: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:
€500,000 a week. almost 247 million naira every week and almost 1 billion naira every month . Nairaland mark my name. I'll be there someday.

Euro exchange rate to Naira at this hour is about 425.39 to 1 Euro. if you do the maths its not up to 247m
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by hibee4uall(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small, you can contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Midgut(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Who told u dat shit......wat is jay z ,p diddy ,dr dre's worth den?
Una go just de post anything
Your post is out of point and irrelevant to our point of discussion. Hence, I won't waste my time arguing with you.
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by MrEgghead(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!
Floyd mayweather earns more than 200million us dollars in a night fight the world does not end. He will not even earn up to that in five years! Go and buy football boot for your child/children and stop ranting. Top richest footballers can not measure up to top richest musicians, it is just that you, falz, is not talented nor an A LIST musician.

NB: There are some football players in my street that are earning 10,000 naira a month, are they not footballers? football players in English third division how much are they taken as their weekly wages? what of Spanish second division, how much is their weekly salary?

These our so-called celebrities do not know that they are youth, most especially, the teenagers' role model, hence, should be mindful of the words they utter!
Is Dangote, Otedola, Mark zuckerb. football players? No, they aren't! Then why the fuss? Why the fulmination?

I will not play football before I can become rich and affluent legitimately and impact this world positively! cheers!
Bros why you dey vex now grin
Midgut:
Enough of all this!
Floyd mayweather earns more than 200million us dollars in a night fight the world does not end. He will not even earn up to that in five years! Go and buy football boot for your child/children and stop ranting. Top richest footballers can not measure up to top richest musicians, it is just that you, falz, is not talented nor an A LIST musician.

NB: There are some football players in my street that are earning 10,000 naira a month, are they not footballers? football players in English third division how much are they taken as their weekly wages? what of Spanish second division, how much is their weekly salary?

These our so-called celebrities do not know that they are youth, most especially, the teenagers' role model, hence, should be mindful of the words they utter!
Is Dangote, Otedola, Mark zuckerb. football players? No, they aren't! Then why the fuss? Why the fulmination?

I will not play football before I can become rich and affluent legitimately and impact this world positively! cheers!
Bros why you dey vex now...Someone can not joke again?
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by whytepawn1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:
can you do what they do?....its not all gold.
Re: Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary by Midgut(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Elkrypto:

In those years he wasn't earning $200 million per fight.
Yes, I know. But he was earning 30, 50, 60! Neymer's annual wage is not up to 50, is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Topless, No Makeup Selfies / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.