Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry (692 Views)

Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? / Why You Should Not Marry A Girl Below 25 Years Of Age / Did You Marry The Wrong Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by jessefly: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
as a guy can u get married if u employed and below 25,
or perhaps enjoy ur bachelorhood til u clock 30
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by FBS: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
It's a personal decision I guess.
Don't do it because everyone is doing it.
And don't do it because no one is doing it.
Do it because you are ready for it.
Do it because you want to do it.
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
U can
BUT

in most probability,the marriage will crash before 2 years.
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by jessefly: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
grin grin out of wat reasons
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster
lmao. . . . . . . . . is that the new requirement/guideline for marriage in 9ja?! under 25/30 and employed!!!!!

i guess in your world no man over 30 and with a good job can be single/dating without being married?!
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
The time is coming when ladies won't be depending on guy's money for marriage anymore.

Am seeing some rich and single ladies/sister that got a responsible guys by lucky, meanwhile those guys are broke but they don't mind and they are ready to sponsor everything.

But not that the guys didn't have work or lazy ooo, but doesn't have enough fund.
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by beknown(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
FBS:

It's a personal decision I guess.
Don't do it because everyone is doing it.
And don't do it because no one is doing it.
Do it because you are ready for it.
Do it because you want to do it.

I totally agree with FBS. However, remember that marriage is not for kids.

If you are considering marriage at less than 25, make sure you have enough money to carry you, your wife and child oh. Better job is not enough, you need some savings as shock-absorber and bigger accommodation.
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by damola1: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
sofeco:

The time is coming when ladies won't be depending on guy's money for marriage anymore.

Am seeing some rich and single ladies/sister that got a responsible guys by lucky, meanwhile those guys are broke but they don't mind and they are ready to sponsor everything.

But not that the guys didn't have work or lazy ooo, but doesn't have enough fund.

I want this kind of ladies/sister in my life.
Re: Guys: U Employed N Below 25 Will You Marry by chidyke77(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2010
Some men are in their thirties yet behaves as adolescence while some in their early twenties yet behaves maturely.  Age is nt d decider bt d maturity in d individual concern.

(1) (Reply)

7 Money Management Rules Every Married Woman Should Master / Groom Didn’t Know His Nigerian Bride’s Name / Advice For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.